Better Call Saul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Better Call Saul
Just got done watching the first season and OH MY is this series freaking fantastic!
The last episode was like a OMG moment at the end there. Anyone else here watch the series yet?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: Better Call Saul
Yeah, I really enjoyed learning more about Mike's and Jimmy's backgrounds. Here's hoping that this series will also show more of Gus' past.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Very much enjoyed this series.
I was worried it was gonna suck (because BB was so good) but nope, I'd go as far as to say it's better than BB.
24-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Watched it. Loved it. I loved BB as well, so I was stoked about it. IMO Mike's story is better than the Saul (Jimmy) story.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
24-04-2015, 07:47 PM
I've only seen the first couple episodes (I was able to watch them by linking to AMC from Hulu, but not anymore...) but I loved it. The scene in the desert with Tuco and the skater twins was amazing. I'm also looking forward to seeing more Vaas.
25-04-2015, 05:25 PM
(24-04-2015 07:47 PM)Dex Wrote:  I've only seen the first couple episodes (I was able to watch them by linking to AMC from Hulu, but not anymore...) but I loved it. The scene in the desert with Tuco and the skater twins was amazing. I'm also looking forward to seeing more Vaas.

Kid, I just talked you down from a death sentence to a six month probation! I'm the BEST lawyer ever.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
27-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Really enjoyed this. Breaking Bad is a tough act to follow but the creators have been very smart with the story. They resisted the temptation to just make another crime drama and created what feels like a really good underdog story.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
27-04-2015, 05:02 PM
No cable....

Sad

Will get it on Netflix at some point... Same as Breaking Bad.

I'm looking forward to it..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-04-2015, 05:25 PM
(24-04-2015 06:27 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  IMO Mike's story is better than the Saul (Jimmy) story.

Honestly... I wish the show was just about Mike! Blush
Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post