Better Call Saul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Better Call Saul
We just started watching this on DVD the first 4 episodes- and it sure looks like as much fun as Breaking Bad was.....

Anyone else watching??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Better Call Saul
Yeah. It's not bad. Breaking Bad is a hard on to top. It touches upon a lot of those moral choices again. I want to screw these people over, but I want to do it honestly, and make the most money.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
18-11-2015, 01:32 PM
(18-11-2015 01:29 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  ... Breaking Bad is a hard on to top...
Giggity.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
18-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Calm down Glen.......

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Watched the first episode a couple of months ago. The rest of the first season is sitting on my desktop...unwatched. Maybe someday...It seems well made, and even well acted, but I can't figure out what it is that makes me not commit to it. But with that said, I had the same reaction to Breaking Bad. I knew I was watching an historical series, but I'm one of the small, secret minority that lost interest about the middle of the 3rd season. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel