Better Late Than Never

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 02:56 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Better Late Than Never
(29-09-2014 09:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Have you actually compared two games on the 360 and xboner?
Like TV next to TV?
It's disgusting how bad 360 looks.
The exact same game on the 360 looks far more chewed up and spat out and the lighting is horrid.

360 developers have had years and years to develop for the 360 and get every last bit of juice out of the system to make their games look better, yet xboner launch titles look better then the best graphically beautiful 360 game...

Imagine 2-3 years from now and 360 games will look like text based rpg's.

I don't have to imagine, the Xbone is already years behind gaming PC's; and yet it doesn't look like Pong. Funny thing that...

Quote:We recommend the AMD Xbox One GPU for gaming with highest details at resolutions up to, and including, 1280x720.
http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/2086/xbox-one-gpu.html

That is a single, 720p screen.

Quote:We recommend the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 for gaming with highest details at resolutions up to, and including, 5760x1080.
http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/2620/ge...x-970.html

That is three side-by-side 1080p monitors. Drinking Beverage

[Image: demotivation.us_My-new-years-resolution-...367513.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 04:51 AM
I'm not arguing the xboner is better then PC, I accept and know that it isn't.
I'm saying it's better then 360.

PC shits on everything for sure.

#pcmasterrace

[Image: oscar.png]
01-10-2014, 02:56 AM
(30-09-2014 04:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm not arguing the xboner is better then PC, I accept and know that it isn't.
I'm saying it's better then 360.

PC shits on everything for sure.

#pcmasterrace

I know, but I thought the Pong comparison was a little harsh. I've played the original Pong, it ain't no 360. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-10-2014, 05:31 AM
(27-09-2014 04:13 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm usually the one to show up late to the party, but that's ok, because the party doesn't really start until I'm there. Thumbsup

I finally caved and got myself an Xbox. No drinking and being home-ridden with medical issues has given me a lot of free time and a friend of mine was selling hers for $60, so I went for it. I finally got my hands on all the new games that I heard about but never figured I'd get around to playing. Far Cry 3, Crysis 3, a few Call Of Duty games, etc. It's been pretty good times.

I'm currently trying to beat Far Cry 3, and while my first love is shooters, it made me realize that I really like the whole stealth aspect as well. Having to figure out a way to sneak around a big place and off a few bad guys without getting caught is strangely satisfying. As soon as I've finished Far Cry, I'm gonna head out and get my hands on some Assassin's Creed to get my stealth fix. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Note: I prefer open-world, sandbox type stuff, but am open to pretty much anything.

Besides the times where the game damn well forces a gun into your hand I used the bow, and just the bow, through the whole damn game. That was a lot more fun then it should have beenShocking

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
03-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Ohmy

...So, console pissing contests aside, I got a handful of new games. I bought GTA IV to hold me over until GTA V goes down in price in the next month or two. Got some Bioshock (I completely forgot how much I've been dying to play those games since the first one came out) and a bunch of Assassin's Creed. Having beat 3 of the games I already had, I sold them at Game Stop so I could reserve Far Cry 4 and the next Call Of Duty. (Not that I'm super stoked about the latter, but, they're fun and I figure it's worth a shot)

While I used to read Playboy on the toilet, I'm now reading gaming magazines, and I'm realizing how much of a nerd I'm becoming. Lmao

Save me.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
03-10-2014, 01:02 AM
(28-09-2014 06:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ---
If you were talking about people still playing games on the Commodore 64, I might be more inclined to agree.

Commodore 64?!! You weren't even born when Commodore 64 was around!

You had to look that up didn't you? Probably on some old dead computer museum site. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
03-10-2014, 01:16 AM
(03-10-2014 01:02 AM)kim Wrote:  
(28-09-2014 06:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ---
If you were talking about people still playing games on the Commodore 64, I might be more inclined to agree.

Commodore 64?!! You weren't even born when Commodore 64 was around!

You had to look that up didn't you? Probably on some old dead computer museum site. Dodgy

Unlike many, I do keep some knowledge of bygone eras. Dodgy

At least I am not of such time as to soon forget.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.