Better Mow Your Lawn

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2013, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 06:07 PM by TheGulegon.)
Better Mow Your Lawn
http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/51...-roger.htm

I might give this guy break if it weren't for the 3 year old in the house he burned down. As a neighbor he had to have known a child was inside!

wtf? Just wtf? Over a lawn? Really? Just shoot this guy, please Angry

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Better Mow Your Lawn
Huh

I was just noticing that my lawn is rather neglected. It's the only house on the street, it seems, that isn't mowed.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
30-05-2013, 07:10 PM
It just got finished raining here! After every rain, the grass seems to grow an inch an hour, so I'll have to cut it this weekend sometime. Thinking about packing heat next time I fire up the Black-n-Decker!

30-05-2013, 07:31 PM
(30-05-2013 07:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  It just got finished raining here! After every rain, the grass seems to grow an inch an hour, so I'll have to cut it this weekend sometime. Thinking about packing heat next time I fire up the Black-n-Decker!

Same here. It's been raining off and on for the past couple weeks and I can't get my lawn done. Now it's grown into a jungle. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
30-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Re: Better Mow Your Lawn
Don't have a yard Cool
30-05-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm burnin' all you mothers down!!! Evil_monster

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-05-2013, 11:03 PM
There's an elderly lady on my block who stares at anyone with weeds in the front yard (me) and I swear she tries to burn them with laser eyes. She also mutters about weeds and spits on the ground in a violent gesture. She's there every day.
31-05-2013, 01:03 AM
(30-05-2013 11:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  There's an elderly lady on my block who stares at anyone with weeds in the front yard (me) and I swear she tries to burn them with laser eyes. She also mutters about weeds and spits on the ground in a violent gesture. She's there every day.

Spooky

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
31-05-2013, 01:04 AM
I've no sympathy for that asshole. Hang him.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
01-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Oh man, I am ready - burn this mufucker down!

If it's burned down, I won't have to:
A) Take out trash.
B) Clean house.
C) Mow lawn.

If it's burned down, I will:
A) Obtain insurance money.
B) Move.
C) Leave town/ state/ country
_______

I have simple dreams. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein