Better Mow Your Lawn

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Better Mow Your Lawn
(30-05-2013 11:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  There's an elderly lady on my block who stares at anyone with weeds in the front yard (me) and I swear she tries to burn them with laser eyes. She also mutters about weeds and spits on the ground in a violent gesture. She's there every day.

IKR! Old guy across the street looking at ya shaking his head like there's something wrong with you. "yeah bitch, I'm lazy, so what. go back inside"

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 07:36 PM
(01-06-2013 07:34 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 11:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  There's an elderly lady on my block who stares at anyone with weeds in the front yard (me) and I swear she tries to burn them with laser eyes. She also mutters about weeds and spits on the ground in a violent gesture. She's there every day.

IKR! Old guy across the street looking at ya shaking his head like there's something wrong with you. "yeah bitch, I'm lazy, so what. go back inside"

do you live in my neighborhood? it sounds just like the looks my neighbors give me. Shocking

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
02-06-2013, 09:25 PM
(01-06-2013 07:36 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 07:34 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  IKR! Old guy across the street looking at ya shaking his head like there's something wrong with you. "yeah bitch, I'm lazy, so what. go back inside"

do you live in my neighborhood? it sounds just like the looks my neighbors give me. Shocking

Pretty sure not, but I guess the type is common enough. Don't know if it's really my lawn, or the company I bring in, but the guy needs to mind his business! He's always eyeing us Undecided