Bibi is a cunt.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2015, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2015 11:03 PM by The Germans are coming.)
Bibi is a cunt.
I am a very vocal supporter of Israel and I will not change my position on the state of Israel, it`s right to exist and it`s right to defend itself against those savages in their neighbourhood.

I also admired the Israeli conservative Likud party to some extent. It is one of the view conservative parties on this planet that has given up social conservatism. It`s gay friendly, not anti abortion and not anti science.

But Netanyahus remarks before the recent Israeli election really annoy me.

When he said that under his government there will be no Palestinian state, that was pritty much the equivalent of saying that under him as prime minister there will be no peace.

Shame on you! This has massive negative implications for the region! It could destabilise existing peace agreements with not only the Palestinians but also the Jordanians and Egyptians.

It will also boost hardliners in Iran and give ammunition to the stoneage fucks who run Saudi Arabia.

Support for Israel will now also become a partisan issue in global politics because of this disgusting move.

The American right will ally with the Israeli right and the American left with the Israeli left. Other nations will do the same, some will continue supporting Israel and some will stop.

I believe the two state solution is the best roadmap for peace.

And I usualy dont care who wins the Israeli elections, but since he made this remarks I will now hope to see an labor government in power in Israel in the near future.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: Bibi is a cunt.
(17-03-2015 11:00 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am a very vocal supporter of Israel and I will not change my position on the state of Israel, it`s right to exist and it`s right to defend itself against those savages in their neighbourhood.

I also admired the Israeli conservative Likud party to some extent. It is one of the view conservative parties on this planet that has given up social conservatism. It`s gay friendly, not anti abortion and not anti science.

When he said that under his government there will be no Palestinian state, that was pritty much the equivalent of saying that under him as prime minister there will be no peace.

Shame on you! This has massive negative implications for the region! It could destabilise existing peace agreements with not only the Palestinians but also the Jordanians and Egyptians.

It will also boost hardliners in Iran and give ammunition to the stoneage fucks who run Saudi Arabia.

Support for Israel will now also become a partisan issue in global politics because of this disgusting move.

The American right will ally with the Israeli right and the American left with the Israeli left. Other nations will do the same, some will continue supporting Israel and some will stop.

And I usualy dont care who wins the Israeli elections, but since he made this remarks I will now hope to see an labor government in power in Israel in the near future.

I support Lukid and Benjamin Netanyahu. I don't think a two state solution will create peace. Israel already tried giving the "Palestinians" the Gaza Strip back, and then they voted in Hamas and have been using it as a staging ground for rocket attacks on Israeli civilians. As Golda Meir said "There will be peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us." Golda Meir and Mapai (as well as the labour party's other ancestors) represented the old hawkish labour Zionists who were not afraid to stand up for Israel. Now the Labour party is full of cowards and compromisers who refuse to defend their country. Israel should do what she needs to do to defend the Jewish people, regardless of what the rest of the world thinks. If there is one think Jews should take from their history it is that the cannot trust gentiles to protect them. The Jew has to defend himself, and he should know that he will be condemned for it. He must never bend to the pressure of an Jew-hating world. Bob Dylan has a great song on this.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
23-03-2015, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2015 04:59 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(22-03-2015 08:03 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 11:00 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am a very vocal supporter of Israel and I will not change my position on the state of Israel, it`s right to exist and it`s right to defend itself against those savages in their neighbourhood.

I support Lukid and Benjamin Netanyahu. I don't think a two state solution will create peace. Israel already tried giving the "Palestinians" the Gaza Strip back, and then they voted in Hamas and have been using it as a staging ground for rocket attacks on Israeli civilians. As Golda Meir said "There will be peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us." Golda Meir and Mapai (as well as the labour party's other ancestors) represented the old hawkish labour Zionists who were not afraid to stand up for Israel. Now the Labour party is full of cowards and compromisers who refuse to defend their country. Israel should do what she needs to do to defend the Jewish people, regardless of what the rest of the world thinks. If there is one think Jews should take from their history it is that the cannot trust gentiles to protect them. The Jew has to defend himself, and he should know that he will be condemned for it. He must never bend to the pressure of an Jew-hating world. Bob Dylan has a great song on this.

Sure, whatever. Let's see just how big Bibi's balls are whenever the rest of NATO stops writing his country blank foreign policy checks, supporting him unconditionally, and subsidizing their military. Then let him continue to occupy the Palestinians while both denying them citizenship and movement (or anything else resembling integration and a one state solution) or blocking all attempts at peace through a two state solution. His plan appears to be a holding pattern, a maintaining of the status quo, and relegating the Palestinians to perpetual occupation with a policy to refuse peace negotiations; then stand agape in amusement when a desperate people with no hope for peace lash out in violence like the caged and cornered animals he has made them into.

If you're concerned with the safety and continuation of Israel into the future, Netanyahu is the worst thing that could have happened to Israel. He puts them into more danger with his action, not less, edging his nation further towards war in the region rather than trying for peace. But that's exactly what he wants, you need the fear of war to get ultra conservative war-hawks into office and to maintain their power (see also: HAMAS, who also gain power with the occupation, so if you want to undermine them, continuing the occupation is the exact opposite of what you want to do), you need the people to be afraid. The higher the tensions, the more the hard-liners on both sides gain and maintain their power, and they do so with fear and anxiety. It's a risky brinkmanship that has him gambling with the safety of his nation and the stability of the region for his own political gain. So yeah, fuck him.

Also, fuck the Republicans who invited his lying ass to speak before Congress.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2015, 05:56 AM
(22-03-2015 08:03 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Israel already tried giving the "Palestinians" the Gaza Strip back,

Why is Palestinians in quotes? Are they just pretending to be Palestinians?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
23-03-2015, 06:07 AM
In other news, NO SHIT.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2015, 10:59 AM
(23-03-2015 05:56 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 08:03 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Israel already tried giving the "Palestinians" the Gaza Strip back,

Because I do not recognize the existence of a people called "Palestinians", their are Israeli Arabs and then there are Arabs that are not Israeli but reside in the land of Israel. There are no Palestinians.

Also, I might point out that Israel is the only country in the region to have granted any of the Arab refugees citizenship.

If the Arab states would accept the stateless Arabs as citizens this whole problem could be solved tomorrow. But instead, and predictably, the Jews are blamed. I find it ironic that the people who say the Jews don't have to fear for their lives should they make any concessions are the same ones showing classic antisemitism by blaming the Jews for all the problems.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

23-03-2015, 11:24 AM
I support a western style society. I do not support a Jewish based Constitution. It is still government setting up religious/or race if they want to do that, social pecking orders. It is about religion, and I am sick of Jews claiming it is not.

I speak to this because of America's own history of ignoring our First Amendment from the start. The First Amendment does not set up social pecking orders. You do not see any religion mentioned in it, just freedom of. You do not see race mentioned in it, just that EVERYONE can use the First Amendment.

And for any Israeli Jew to jump on me because I do not live there, they can ask any American Jew old enough who lives here how Anti Semetic America was for most of it's history.

No one should expect the entire population to leave that area. But government that winks at any group in law is setting up a social pecking order. Now yes, they do treat minorities better sure. But that is really not different than when Christian liberals or Conservatives say "Christian Nation"

Government neutrality in LAW to be neutral leaves it at "freedom" and "equal protection" without winking at anyone.

But outside this. No, I do not buy any race or religion crap from either side. This is about religion. One side having a longer history of western government does not change that this is all a land war over sky heros.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2015, 11:46 AM
(23-03-2015 11:24 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I support a western style society. I do not support a Jewish based Constitution. It is still government setting up religious/or race if they want to do that, social pecking orders. It is about religion, and I am sick of Jews claiming it is not.

Zionism is not about religion, despite the claims of the ignorant. Herzl (source), considered the founder of Zionism, was an atheist who abhorred circumcision. David Ben-Gurion, the founder of Israel, was an atheist (source). Golda Meir, the Iron Lady of Israel, was an atheist (source). The current Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu is secular (source) (although not necessarily an atheist). What has to be understood is that Jews are a ethnoreligious group. When the Israeli constitution says that Israel is a "Jewish state" it is referring to the ethnic and national character of the state, not to the religion of Judaism.

And you say that you support a Western-style society, that is exactly what Israel is. That is not to say that there are not those in Israel who support a theocracy (The Jewish Home for example), but America has these fanatical types as well, and is still a Western-style society. Israel does not have a social pecking order, Arabs share the same rights as Jews. Arabs serve in the parliament, the supreme court and are eligible for any position open to Jews in Israeli society. The two official languages of Israel are Hebrew and Arabic.

23-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Quote: There are no Palestinians.

I'd like to see one of them blow up a bomb under your ass.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
23-03-2015, 01:02 PM
(23-03-2015 05:56 AM)BnW Wrote:  

Because there were no Palestinian people before the 1967 war.

Until then the people living there were simply called Arabs and were either ruled by Jordan or Egypt. Palestinians as a people were created once Jordan and Egypt renounced their claims to any land in the region.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]