Bible God is the Devil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2015, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 06:17 AM by DLJ.)
Bible God is the Devil
If you ask me, Atheism is what Christianity should have been, and would have been, were it not for Apostle Paul, who was the Serpent. (Acts 9:18 scales fell from his eyes, he rose and was baptized. Job 41:15 leviathan, his scales are his pride. Will he make a covenant with you? Will you take him for a servant forever?)

All religion is the lie of the Serpent and comes from the Devil, who they say made the world in 7 days, where in Genesis they call him God, that story was taken from the 7 headed serpent.

So, while I think there was a guy named Yeshua who rebelled against the pharisees (whose idea it was that he should die for the nation) the lamb was slain from the foundation of the world, and the serpent was cursed above all. So it works out like this.

1) Jesus Christ is god of the bible.
2) God of the bible is really the devil.
3) All religion comes from the devil.

Therefore, god/devil/religion is dead for our sins, the end.

No need to convert to anything, just be a good person. Everyone is judged by their works. He admits he reaps where he didn't sow. None of those called enter the marriage feast. In fact, if you follow religion then you worship the beast.

The judgment is equally simple. The rich all go into everlasting fire. Those who give change, water, food, shelter, etc, when asked go into everlasting life.

Jews and Phoenicians exposed:

Jesus, the leviathan, 7 headed serpent god:

El Elyon, a Phoenician king who slaughtered his whole family and wrote the old testament.

The Bible is black and gold, the colors of Saturn / Satan. There is no one to pray to, as we are within what is considered God, is Love, or the Universe, or the living God of Spirits, etc. YHWH is father, mother, son, daughter, it's just the human body as the temple for the spirit. Reincarnation is the only truth, not karma. There is no justice, it's just us. Karma is just another excuse for the world to be a crapholp run by demons.

I keep it simple. The bible, having been found to be satanic, is the curse the christ man was turned into, he remains dead for sins for all time. He never rose in 3 days, Yeshua simply had a near death experience, he lived to be 80 and died in Kashmir. The religion that rose up around him was pagan sun god syncretism with mithra, dionysus, etc, based on Paul, and it's the oil that runs out at midnight.

So from my perspective, I'm an Atheist who believes god / religion is dead, I don't have to care, I still believe in the holy spirit, thats about it. I guess you could it call Christian Atheism, I searched for God and found the devil, so that's it, I'm out. "His sheep hear his voice, and he leads them in and OUT of the shepfold."

The serpent fooled the whole world, so why should anyone who is religious not consider themselves a satanist? This stuff is all being exposed, thats why those who find the kingdom of heaven within themselves, as it says, are as the 10 virgins. So do you research, and you'll have plenty of extra oil. The difference between wise and foolish virgins, is that a wise athiest will be able to fully justify himself according to the Bible, and there's not a damn thing the Satanic christians can say against him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Bible God is the Devil
Welcome to TTA

Thanks so much for the copy/paste.

Links removed cos I didn't have time to check them.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
05-09-2015, 06:21 AM
(05-09-2015 05:52 AM)GodIsDead Wrote:  If you ask me, Atheism is what Christianity should have been, and would have been, were it not for Apostle Paul, who was the Serpent. (Acts 9:18 scales fell from his eyes, he rose and was baptized. Job 41:15 leviathan, his scales are his pride. Will he make a covenant with you? Will you take him for a servant forever?)

All religion is the lie of the Serpent and comes from the Devil, who they say made the world in 7 days, where in Genesis they call him God, that story was taken from the 7 headed serpent.

So, while I think there was a guy named Yeshua who rebelled against the pharisees (whose idea it was that he should die for the nation) the lamb was slain from the foundation of the world, and the serpent was cursed above all. So it works out like this.

1) Jesus Christ is god of the bible.
2) God of the bible is really the devil.
3) All religion comes from the devil.

Therefore, god/devil/religion is dead for our sins, the end.

No need to convert to anything, just be a good person. Everyone is judged by their works. He admits he reaps where he didn't sow. None of those called enter the marriage feast. In fact, if you follow religion then you worship the beast.

The judgment is equally simple. The rich all go into everlasting fire. Those who give change, water, food, shelter, etc, when asked go into everlasting life.

Jews and Phoenicians exposed:

Jesus, the leviathan, 7 headed serpent god:

El Elyon, a Phoenician king who slaughtered his whole family and wrote the old testament.

The Bible is black and gold, the colors of Saturn / Satan. There is no one to pray to, as we are within what is considered God, is Love, or the Universe, or the living God of Spirits, etc. YHWH is father, mother, son, daughter, it's just the human body as the temple for the spirit. Reincarnation is the only truth, not karma. There is no justice, it's just us. Karma is just another excuse for the world to be a crapholp run by demons.

I keep it simple. The bible, having been found to be satanic, is the curse the christ man was turned into, he remains dead for sins for all time. He never rose in 3 days, Yeshua simply had a near death experience, he lived to be 80 and died in Kashmir. The religion that rose up around him was pagan sun god syncretism with mithra, dionysus, etc, based on Paul, and it's the oil that runs out at midnight.

So from my perspective, I'm an Atheist who believes god / religion is dead, I don't have to care, I still believe in the holy spirit, thats about it. I guess you could it call Christian Atheism, I searched for God and found the devil, so that's it, I'm out. "His sheep hear his voice, and he leads them in and OUT of the shepfold."

The serpent fooled the whole world, so why should anyone who is religious not consider themselves a satanist? This stuff is all being exposed, thats why those who find the kingdom of heaven within themselves, as it says, are as the 10 virgins. So do you research, and you'll have plenty of extra oil. The difference between wise and foolish virgins, is that a wise athiest will be able to fully justify himself according to the Bible, and there's not a damn thing the Satanic christians can say against him.

HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
05-09-2015, 06:21 AM
Sounds to me like you think Batman is real, but Superman is for dorks.

or some close facsimile.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-09-2015, 06:32 AM
(05-09-2015 05:52 AM)GodIsDead Wrote:  Yeshua simply had a near death experience, he lived to be 80 and died in Kashmir.
Here, here

Kashmir in da house

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
05-09-2015, 06:40 AM
1- Sola Fides. Otherwise you wouldn't have been a Christian.
2- As an inheritor of Paul, spin 'em.

(05-09-2015 06:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Thanks so much for the copy/paste.

...and who let him in here? Blink

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-09-2015, 07:10 AM
You might have played one to many of Pandemonio. I know the twist about Jesus being the devil and all Abrahamic religion being fundamentally evil was clever, but it's just a game. What you saw wasn't the devil, but a thing much more mundane called cultural distance.
05-09-2015, 07:36 AM
Belief in the holy spirit and the devil seems to operate in a theist realm to me, even if you don't have a supernatural being called god in your pantheon. But self-define as you please, I'm not going to say you can't call yourself an atheist.
05-09-2015, 07:37 AM
(05-09-2015 06:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...and who let him in here? Blink

Wha you wan? Mods as Lord Chamberlain? I doubt that.

Blink

05-09-2015, 07:43 AM
(05-09-2015 07:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 06:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...and who let him in here? Blink

Wha you wan? Mods as Lord Chamberlain? I doubt that.

Blink

This guy wasn't an obvious drive-by? Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user