Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
TKBE, I have a real question. Maybe I'm slow, so please explain carefully, walk me through what you've found.

You've labelled these lines "unique," "complimentary," and "opposite." Complimentary and opposite to what? What characteristics does each line have, that earns it a given label? Are these labels descriptive of some information in the lines, or their structure, or something else?

[Image: LordsPrayer.jpg]

Also, how do you get from U/CC/OO, or (if I may) A/BB/CC, to the Fibonacci sequence? That looks to me like 1/2/2, whereas Fibonacci is 1 1 2 3 5 8 &etc.

Last, why don't the opening and closing lines above get U/C/O labels?

Thanks for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
23-09-2013, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 05:04 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-09-2013 02:02 PM)I Am Wrote:  TKBE, I have a real question. Maybe I'm slow, so please explain carefully, walk me through what you've found.

You've labelled these lines "unique," "complimentary," and "opposite." Complimentary and opposite to what? What characteristics does each line have, that earns it a given label? Are these labels descriptive of some information in the lines, or their structure, or something else?

[Image: LordsPrayer.jpg]

Also, how do you get from U/CC/OO, or (if I may) A/BB/CC, to the Fibonacci sequence? That looks to me like 1/2/2, whereas Fibonacci is 1 1 2 3 5 8 &etc.

Last, why don't the opening and closing lines above get U/C/O labels?

Thanks for your help.

And what criteria are used to drop the lines that are dropped ?
And how exactly does this apply to Archaic Hebrew, which of course was written from right to left WITH NO BREAKS, and to Greek, which also was originally written with no breaks between the words ?

The rules please.
Post the rules.
Show us all the rules, or STFU.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-09-2013, 03:26 PM
(23-09-2013 01:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 04:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Biblical scholar at any major university, or mainline school or respected university buys into this "code" crap. It's called "Presentism", and is exactly what this idiot is doing. There is a LONG, hilarious, well-populated line of these fools. Slapping modern meanings, and interpretations onto ancient cultures and literature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentism_...nalysis%29

There is not one reason to accept the fact that the various writings and texts from one ancient culture who chose for itself the Babylonian War God/God of the Armies (the 70th son of the Babylonian god El-Elyon), was in any way unique, or had anything in it's writings, other cultures did not have. Only the few apocalypic Jews were looking for a messiah figure, and this Jebus dude, (if he existed), in no way fulfilled even one of those expectations.
He's also a hypocrite. DNA proves the Theory of Evolution. There are mountains of evidence to prove that Homo sapiens evolved from apes, and that the universe is billions of years old. If he were imprisoned, he would use DNA (if possible, to get out). He also takes antibiotics when his doctor prescribes them, and they also prove Evolution. So this newest *nut-job to happen along*, is the definition of a hypocrite. Dr Carrier has debunked all his shit in his videos, so one doesn't even have to waste any time on this nonsense. He also has no education in the subject he's bullshitting about. Just because someone says they "went to a seminary", does not mean they have any sort of expertise in Ancient Near Eastern Cultures and Languages, and not one scholar in that area agrees with his crap.

DNA doesn't prove anything except that humanity has a common ancestor. Ever heard of Adam and Eve?

As far as the rest of your ad hominem attacks, you're entitled to your opinion. I disagree.

DNA shows that all of life shares a common ancestor.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-09-2013, 03:42 PM
(23-09-2013 12:49 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 03:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  ...

And it is organized golden ratio way ?

Have you posited a reason *why* God plays these schizophrenic games ?

Bypassing your slander against God, God doesn't play games with people.

Heh. Slander against God. Why do you crackpots always get so unchuffed when someone says God's a douche ? If God is worthy of any respect at all then he wouldn't get insulted over a stupid minor thing like that. And It looks very much like a game to me.

"Oh I'll write a book and two thousand years later I'll choose Mr KINGDOM BIBLE EDITOR to go through 7 editions and FINALLY reveal my TRUE words" - doesn't sound like jerking the Human race around to you ?

Quote:"For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven blah blah blah"
Scripture doesn't work on my class of demon.

Hey let's say I grant your premise, that the Bible is coded according to some rinky-dink lil' algo involving phi, what revelations do you find from this ? What new knowledge do you gain ? Please for the love of Mike don't give me another link to some long-ass exposition on your personal website or youtube or wherever. One or two line summary is fine.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
23-09-2013, 09:31 PM
(23-09-2013 01:16 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  That just shows how little you really know about the Bible. You should read it instead of listening to liberal critics.

Aw man, did you just tell Bucky to go read the Bible? You don't have a fuckin' clue...

[Image: jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif]

This is gonna get good...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 10:50 PM by Bucky Ball.)
So, I went and watched as long as I could, this dude's Video # 5.
I had to stop.

Why, he told me 1 + 1 = 2 ! Can you fucking believe it ? And not only that ? There's more. Really there is. 2 + 1 = .... oh I just can't reveal it.
But you'll be SO damn surprised you will just crap.
Did you know 1, 2, and 3, are "next to each other", but 5 and 8 aren't ?? OMG !
But there's more ! "5 *starts* with 2 + 3, and 8 *starts* with 3 + 5, so.. you can see the opposite nature of these two numbers". Weeping

In short, this entire pile of bullshit, is made up from a capricious *set* of totally meaningless nonsensical non-existent, but asserted, (non) "patterns".
If you want a good laugh, go here : and listen to 60 seconds, at 15:00. I swear you will sit there and go : "WTAF did I just hear ?".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il8fiey1brM

It's actually worse that than "he who must not be named"s set of videos, about his Babble re-write. If you need to take a nap, and can't fall asleep, I highly recommend this set. He is THE most horrible awful speaker/presenter EVER on YouTube, in the history of the planet. THE worst. Guaranteed you will be asleep in 5 minutes.
It's disorganized, he doesn't know what he wants to point to, or where to get it. It's like the first rehersal of a first rehersal. Let's hope he's not "programming" anything
important. He sounds ... well, "challenged".

Interesting at the beginning he attempts to say that one of the justifications for this garbage is ... "science". (!!!???)

Did you know that the "golden ratio" is an "infinitely precise" number ? Really.
(Whatever the fuck that is). If you can stay awake long enough, he will show you how he got it.

No wonder no church would hire him. The entire congregation would flee from his poor Herman Munster hermeneutic skills.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-09-2013, 10:27 PM
(23-09-2013 09:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 01:16 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  That just shows how little you really know about the Bible. You should read it instead of listening to liberal critics.

Aw man, did you just tell Bucky to go read the Bible? You don't have a fuckin' clue...

I Am pleased with my handiwork.

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
23-09-2013, 11:01 PM
(23-09-2013 09:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

(23-09-2013 12:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The fact you don't recognize him proves your revelation is spawn of Satan. Tongue

Thumbsup

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-09-2013, 11:42 PM
TKBE, you're not doing math. You're doing numerology. Get a clue. And what the hell is it supposed to mean that "5 and 8 are opposite"? And what on earth does 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 have to do with phi?

Ah, screw it. I'm going to make my own religion based on e. With hookers and blackjack. Actually, forget e. And the blackjack. Ah, forget the whole thing.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
23-09-2013, 11:50 PM
(23-09-2013 11:42 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  TKBE, you're not doing math. You're doing numerology. Get a clue. And what the hell is it supposed to mean that "5 and 8 are opposite"? And what on earth does 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 have to do with phi?

Ah, screw it. I'm going to make my own religion based on e. With hookers and blackjack. Actually, forget e. And the blackjack. Ah, forget the whole thing.

[Image: 3rk8w9.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]