Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Isn't phi = (1 + sqrt(5)) / 2 ?

Hey TKBE, hope your theory has lots of rabbits in it, after all, old Fibonacci's original problem was all about they pesky bunnies. Sure it's gotta have some metaphysical significance, after all, God doesn't inspire people without reason (though he does expire them at the drop of a hat). If there *wasn't* some great significance to bunny rabbits, Fibonacci would have used something else for his example. QED.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 12:05 AM
SO I watched the rest of the 5th video.
OMF'nG.
He capriciously, artificially, totally manufactures his "patterns" to come out the way he wants them. He rejects nothing, as "incorrect".
Any fool can "rearrange" Babble verses.
It's BEYOND pathetically hilarious.
Then he says he "found" the code pattern he "created" in the first place.

I repeat. He's "challenged". Weeping
"Seminary in Virginia" ?
I doubt even the cesspool of stupidity called "Liberty University", would take anyone this dumb.
He's "disabled".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Well I know there's some pretty thick guys in software so... didn't wanna doubt his software engineer story... Tongue But I *hope* he's lying...
24-09-2013, 01:37 AM

(23-09-2013 11:42 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  And what the hell is it supposed to mean that "5 and 8 are opposite"?

I was confused by that too.

Both 5 and 8 divided with themselves respectively, give the same number 1 - indicating Oneness with the universe. That cannot be a coincidence. Furthermore, their difference is 3, as in the Holy Trinity.

You can't explain that. Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 06:39 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(24-09-2013 01:37 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  You can't explain that. Drinking Beverage

Only if you ask Bill 'blubbering vagina' O' Reilley.

[Image: e3d.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-09-2013, 08:56 AM
(23-09-2013 11:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  Isn't phi = (1 + sqrt(5)) / 2 ?

Hey TKBE, hope your theory has lots of rabbits in it, after all, old Fibonacci's original problem was all about they pesky bunnies. Sure it's gotta have some metaphysical significance, after all, God doesn't inspire people without reason (though he does expire them at the drop of a hat). If there *wasn't* some great significance to bunny rabbits, Fibonacci would have used something else for his example. QED.

phi can be arrived at many ways. The Fibonacci sequence is but one of them. The format of the Bible uses this sequence, that is to say, the characteristics of the first five numbers of the sequence, which is UCCOO.

The other ways of arriving at Phi are not relevant to the Bible format.
24-09-2013, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 09:15 AM by TheKingdomBibleEditor.)
(23-09-2013 02:02 PM)I Am Wrote:  TKBE, I have a real question. Maybe I'm slow, so please explain carefully, walk me through what you've found.

You've labelled these lines "unique," "complimentary," and "opposite." Complimentary and opposite to what? What characteristics does each line have, that earns it a given label? Are these labels descriptive of some information in the lines, or their structure, or something else?

[Image: LordsPrayer.jpg]

Also, how do you get from U/CC/OO, or (if I may) A/BB/CC, to the Fibonacci sequence? That looks to me like 1/2/2, whereas Fibonacci is 1 1 2 3 5 8 &etc.

Last, why don't the opening and closing lines above get U/C/O labels?

Thanks for your help.

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/ad...urces.html

Sure, go to this link, scroll down to the "Issues and Answers" dropdown list, select "What is the Golden Ratio?" and read that content. Your answer is there.

The Fibonacci sequence does start out with zero, but zero is nothing (obviously). The numbers in the sequence with relevance to the Bible format are 1,2,3,5,8. The link page explains it.

But to add to it a little, "1" is a unique number. It is the addition of nothing and itself (speaking only of positive integers, which is what the Fibonacci sequence is composed of).
2 is the addition of 1 + 1,
3 is the addition of 1 + 2

Both of these numbers start with 1 as a common addend, so they are complementary to each other

5 (in the F.S.) is the addition of 2 + 3, but
8 is the addition of 3 + 5.
the order of the addends are reversed for these two, so the characteristics of these two in the FS is Opposites

1 1 2 3 5... is arrived at with a math formula, but just using common sense it is easy to see that
0+1 = 1 (U)
1+1 = 2 ©
1+2 = 3 ©
2+3 = 5 (O)
3+5 = 8 (O)

and so on...

Omitting zero for the reason I already cited, and simply adding the 2nd addend plus the result in each case gives 1,2,3,5,8 etc

Lastly, the excerpt that you copied in is a "special case". In certain places in the Bible, there are these "special cases" where even below the sub-paragraph level, there are these little gems that display the GR format beautifully, only with an introduction and a conclusion.

Another one is the well-known passage in Chronicles about Jabez:

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/Go...rated.html

Scroll down to find it.
24-09-2013, 09:05 AM
(24-09-2013 08:56 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 11:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  Isn't phi = (1 + sqrt(5)) / 2 ?

phi can be arrived at many ways. The Fibonacci sequence is but one of them. The format of the Bible uses this sequence, that is to say, the characteristics of the first five numbers of the sequence, which is UCCOO.

The other ways of arriving at Phi are not relevant to the Bible format.

Puerile numerology. And your forcing of the sequence onto the text.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 09:18 AM
It's called "Apopohenia".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
Sometimes it's the onset of Schizophrenia.
Seeing patterns where they don't exist.
It's common in religious nut cases I hear.

There exists not one Biblical Scholar on the face of the Earth that buys this crap.
It's ironic he actually attempts to USE his (supposed) education credentials as affirmation of something, while we KNOW there actually no school or scholar that would admit to having anything to do with any of this garbage, nor would any (not one) Biblical Studies journal accept or even review this pathetic nonsense.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-09-2013, 09:22 AM

(24-09-2013 09:00 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  But to add to it a little, "1" is a unique number. It is the addition of nothing and itself (speaking only of positive integers, which is what the Fibonacci sequence is composed of).

Pssst... Every positive number is an addition of nothing and itself. Laughat

[Image: Funny-facepalm-meme-computer.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post