Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(23-09-2013 01:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 01:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  DNA doesn't prove anything except that humanity has a common ancestor. Ever heard of Adam and Eve?

And I guess God just re-used the ape DNA in humans (but progressively less of it from humans to chimpanzees to gorillas to orangutans to gibbons, mind!) in such a way as could be perfectly and coherently explained solely by common descent via evolution by natural selection... what, for kicks?

Go figure.

Hardly. God made Adam from the dust of the earth, and made Eve from a rib of Adam. They have no common ancestors. Apes and humans obviously share some anatomical similarities, so their DNA would obviously share some similarities as well, but apes are not made in God's image as people are, so apes cannot go to Hell because they couldn't possibly understand what sin is, like you do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 09:31 AM
(24-09-2013 12:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  SO I watched the rest of the 5th video.
OMF'nG.
He capriciously, artificially, totally manufactures his "patterns" to come out the way he wants them. He rejects nothing, as "incorrect".
Any fool can "rearrange" Babble verses.
It's BEYOND pathetically hilarious.
Then he says he "found" the code pattern he "created" in the first place.

I repeat. He's "challenged". Weeping
"Seminary in Virginia" ?
I doubt even the cesspool of stupidity called "Liberty University", would take anyone this dumb.
He's "disabled".

"But I say to you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account of it in the Day of Judgment: for by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.” Matthew 12:36-37
24-09-2013, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 09:41 AM by TheKingdomBibleEditor.)
(24-09-2013 01:37 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 11:42 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  And what the hell is it supposed to mean that "5 and 8 are opposite"?

I was confused by that too.

Both 5 and 8 divided with themselves respectively, give the same number 1 - indicating Oneness with the universe. That cannot be a coincidence. Furthermore, their difference is 3, as in the Holy Trinity.

You can't explain that. Drinking Beverage

ALL NUMBERS divided with themselves give the same number: 1. That is ordinary math, not a coincidence. It has nothing to do with "Oneness with the universe."

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/ad...urces.html

Go to this link, go down to the "Issues and Answers" drop down list, select "What is the Golden Ratio?" for the answer.

But to add to it a little, "1" is a unique number. It is the addition of nothing and itself (speaking only of positive integers, which is what the Fibonacci sequence is composed of).
2 is the addition of 1 + 1,
3 is the addition of 1 + 2

Both of these numbers start with 1 as a common addend, so they are complementary to each other

5 (in the F.S.) is the addition of 2 + 3, but
8 is the addition of 3 + 5.
the order of the addends are reversed for these two, so the characteristics of these two in the FS is Opposites

It is easy to see that
0+1 = 1 U
1+1 = 2 C
1+2 = 3 C
2+3 = 5 O
3+5 = 8 O

and so on... (the Bible format doesn't use any number past 8, and 8 is always a combination of 3 + 5, not 8 by itself)

Omitting zero for the reason I already cited, and simply adding the 2nd addend plus the result in each case gives 1,2,3,5,8 etc
24-09-2013, 09:39 AM
(24-09-2013 09:00 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  the order of the addends are reversed for these two, so the characteristics of these two in the FS is Opposites

Dodgy

You know what they say; confession is good for the soul. Admit it. You're just here to be insulted.

It's a fetish, or something.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-09-2013, 09:40 AM
(24-09-2013 09:31 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 12:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  SO I watched the rest of the 5th video.
OMF'nG.
He capriciously, artificially, totally manufactures his "patterns" to come out the way he wants them. He rejects nothing, as "incorrect".
Any fool can "rearrange" Babble verses.
It's BEYOND pathetically hilarious.
Then he says he "found" the code pattern he "created" in the first place.

I repeat. He's "challenged". Weeping
"Seminary in Virginia" ?
I doubt even the cesspool of stupidity called "Liberty University", would take anyone this dumb.
He's "disabled".

"But I say to you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account of it in the Day of Judgment: for by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.” Matthew 12:36-37

Wow, best comeback ever.

Not. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 09:43 AM
No wonder I can't do math...Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
24-09-2013, 09:44 AM

(24-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 01:37 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  I was confused by that too.

Both 5 and 8 divided with themselves respectively, give the same number 1 - indicating Oneness with the universe. That cannot be a coincidence. Furthermore, their difference is 3, as in the Holy Trinity.

You can't explain that. Drinking Beverage

ALL NUMBERS divided with themselves give the same number: 1. That is ordinary math, not a coincidence. It has nothing to do with "Oneness with the universe."

I suggest that you look up the definition of the word "parody":
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition...y?q=parody
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post
24-09-2013, 09:44 AM
If the Bible is the divinely inspired word of gawd, why does it need an editor?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-09-2013, 09:45 AM
This guy is funny. Not as entertaining as Marky-mark or Egor but still funny. I apparently overestimated his ability, since I assumed he was simply pushing a scam but no he is just seeing patterns where none exist and not seeing real patterns where they do (aka numerology vs evolution) Any bets on how long it takes this one to have a full on mental breakdown?

[Image: 2z4wlzr4880327.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-09-2013, 09:47 AM
(24-09-2013 09:29 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 01:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  And I guess God just re-used the ape DNA in humans (but progressively less of it from humans to chimpanzees to gorillas to orangutans to gibbons, mind!) in such a way as could be perfectly and coherently explained solely by common descent via evolution by natural selection... what, for kicks?

Go figure.

Hardly. God made Adam from the dust of the earth, and made Eve from a rib of Adam. They have no common ancestors. Apes and humans obviously share some anatomical similarities, so their DNA would obviously share some similarities as well, but apes are not made in God's image as people are, so apes cannot go to Hell because they couldn't possibly understand what sin is, like you do.

More bullshit. There was no "hell" in the OT. The Hebrews had "Sheol". Sheol was not hell. You should have paid attention in "seminary". There is no hell, and even your Babble has no hell.
Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"
Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".
Psalm 6 : "For in death there is no remembrance of you, in Sheol, who can give you praise ?"
Your Babble quotes are are meaningful to us, as Harry Potter quotes. ACtually HArry has more wisdom.

You are also hypocrite. DNA PROVES that Adam and Eve were impossible as presented in the bible. But since you are so ignorant of Genetics, YOU would use DNA to get out of jail, if you needed to. YOU claim science in your video, then you claim to reject it. Which is it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpNeGuuu...70E1125BFB

Have you considered getting help for your mental illnesses ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.