Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(23-09-2013 03:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 12:49 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Bypassing your slander against God, God doesn't play games with people.

Heh. Slander against God. Why do you crackpots always get so unchuffed when someone says God's a douche ? If God is worthy of any respect at all then he wouldn't get insulted over a stupid minor thing like that. And It looks very much like a game to me.

"Oh I'll write a book and two thousand years later I'll choose Mr KINGDOM BIBLE EDITOR to go through 7 editions and FINALLY reveal my TRUE words" - doesn't sound like jerking the Human race around to you ?

Quote:"For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven blah blah blah"
Scripture doesn't work on my class of demon.

Hey let's say I grant your premise, that the Bible is coded according to some rinky-dink lil' algo involving phi, what revelations do you find from this ? What new knowledge do you gain ? Please for the love of Mike don't give me another link to some long-ass exposition on your personal website or youtube or wherever. One or two line summary is fine.

You're wrong about the demons. They tremble at God's words, unlike some people, perhaps you, perhaps not.
"For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow; and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight, but all things are naked and opened to the eyes of him with whom we have to do." (Hebrews 4:12-13)

I've mentioned this already in another post, but it's worth repeating.

The Bible without any format at all, already gives us all we need to know about how to know who God is, how to be saved, and how to live a life pleasing to Him and so on.

The GR format of the Bible, though, adds something very special:
1) It completely destroys the arguments that liberal critics of the Bible have used for centuries in their vain attempts to destroy it, because it proves, even to someone who doesn't know God, that the Bible must be of Divine Origin, and not of man's device. Because the human authors of the Bible were completely unconscious of the GR format, and yet even a child can see it and appreciate it, therefore God, the only one true God, must be the true Author of the Holy Bible.
2) It completely destroys all of the claims of "other" religions to being the Way to God. Jesus said, "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE; no man comes to the Father, but by me." (John 14:6). All other religions deny this statement by Jesus Christ, and the GR format of the Bible confirms it to be absolute truth.
3) It gives the Christians of today a ROCK to stand on in the evil days we live in, because the Bible is under attack like never before, in colleges and universities, government, Hollywood, the military, the courts, and even in many so-called "Christian" churches. The average Christian doesn't really know what to believe many times in the face of so much hatred and venom leveled against the Bible. The GR format of the Bible is God's Armor and Guarantee that it is indeed HIS WORD, and can be relied on and believed in without limit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 09:57 AM
As you noticed, he posted no criteria.
There are no rules.
All subjective "pattern finding" where there are none.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-09-2013, 10:00 AM
(24-09-2013 09:53 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 03:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  Heh. Slander against God. Why do you crackpots always get so unchuffed when someone says God's a douche ? If God is worthy of any respect at all then he wouldn't get insulted over a stupid minor thing like that. And It looks very much like a game to me.

"Oh I'll write a book and two thousand years later I'll choose Mr KINGDOM BIBLE EDITOR to go through 7 editions and FINALLY reveal my TRUE words" - doesn't sound like jerking the Human race around to you ?

Scripture doesn't work on my class of demon.

Hey let's say I grant your premise, that the Bible is coded according to some rinky-dink lil' algo involving phi, what revelations do you find from this ? What new knowledge do you gain ? Please for the love of Mike don't give me another link to some long-ass exposition on your personal website or youtube or wherever. One or two line summary is fine.

You're wrong about the demons. They tremble at God's words, unlike some people, perhaps you, perhaps not.
"For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow; and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight, but all things are naked and opened to the eyes of him with whom we have to do." (Hebrews 4:12-13)

I've mentioned this already in another post, but it's worth repeating.

The Bible without any format at all, already gives us all we need to know about how to know who God is, how to be saved, and how to live a life pleasing to Him and so on.

The GR format of the Bible, though, adds something very special:
1) It completely destroys the arguments that liberal critics of the Bible have used for centuries in their vain attempts to destroy it, because it proves, even to someone who doesn't know God, that the Bible must be of Divine Origin, and not of man's device. Because the human authors of the Bible were completely unconscious of the GR format, and yet even a child can see it and appreciate it, therefore God, the only one true God, must be the true Author of the Holy Bible.
2) It completely destroys all of the claims of "other" religions to being the Way to God. Jesus said, "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE; no man comes to the Father, but by me." (John 14:6). All other religions deny this statement by Jesus Christ, and the GR format of the Bible confirms it to be absolute truth.
3) It gives the Christians of today a ROCK to stand on in the evil days we live in, because the Bible is under attack like never before, in colleges and universities, government, Hollywood, the military, the courts, and even in many so-called "Christian" churches. The average Christian doesn't really know what to believe many times in the face of so much hatred and venom leveled against the Bible. The GR format of the Bible is God's Armor and Guarantee that it is indeed HIS WORD, and can be relied on and believed in without limit.

You mistake objective criticism and analysis for hatred. The Bible is demonstrably a book of myth and tales.

You presuppose a "Truth" and then contort the text to fit a numerological fantasy.

Sell your shinola elsewhere, there are no takers here. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 10:05 AM
He can't. That's why he had to come to TTA.
There is no religious or Christian forum, where they would have bought this nonsense either.
He can't market this junk anywhere, on ANY religious site.
His hit rate on YouTube is pathetic.
It's called "desperation".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-09-2013, 10:07 AM
(24-09-2013 09:22 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  Pssst... Every positive number is an addition of nothing and itself. Laughat

Also every number.

Being, as they are, members of sets with a defined additive identity.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
24-09-2013, 10:08 AM
(24-09-2013 09:29 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Hardly. God made Adam from the dust of the earth, and made Eve from a rib of Adam. They have no common ancestors. Apes and humans obviously share some anatomical similarities, so their DNA would obviously share some similarities as well, but apes are not made in God's image as people are, so apes cannot go to Hell because they couldn't possibly understand what sin is, like you do.

So I guess God made them such that every piece of observable evidence ever collected suggest common descent.

Go figure.

Sin is an incoherent concept because God is an incoherent concept. So no, I don't understand it.

... this is my signature!
24-09-2013, 10:11 AM
I think he and msbiljanica are roomies.

#sigh
24-09-2013, 10:23 AM
(24-09-2013 09:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If the Bible is the divinely inspired word of gawd, why does it need an editor?

Damnit! I want an answer to this! Hobo

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-09-2013, 10:47 AM
And!

Numerology is witchcraft. Know what that means, dontcha?

[Image: 72226836.jpg]

That's right. So, tell me again how correct your secret wisdom is, and pay no mind to the gathering of logs and pitch. Evil_monster

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-09-2013, 10:49 AM
I'll get my lighter.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post