Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(24-09-2013 09:53 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You're wrong about the demons. They tremble at God's words, unlike some people, perhaps you, perhaps not.
I know demons personally, apart from being one. They all wanna know where you got your knowledge from 'cos apart from trolling n00bs on the internet we hardly ever manifest... and the whole trembling at God's words thing was a bit of a joke. Got old after the first 5000 years. Hardly anyone does it anymore. Apart from ol' Satan. Can't get over himself, thinks he's the funniest guy ever. Gotta admit nailing that poncy bastard was a good one.

Quote:I've mentioned this already in another post, but it's worth repeating.
... Dodgy Did I mention in another post that I don't give a damn about your other posts.

Quote:The Bible without any format at all, already gives us all we need to know about how to know who God is, how to be saved, and how to live a life pleasing to Him and so on.
All in one handy-dandy 1500 paged example of how not to write a novel.

Quote:The GR format of the Bible, though, adds something very special:
1) It completely destroys the arguments that liberal critics of the Bible have used for centuries in their vain attempts to destroy it, because it proves, even to someone who doesn't know God, that the Bible must be of Divine Origin, and not of man's device. Because the human authors of the Bible were completely unconscious of the GR format, and yet even a child can see it and appreciate it, therefore God, the only one true God, must be the true Author of the Holy Bible.
2) It completely destroys all of the claims of "other" religions to being the Way to God. Jesus said, "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE; no man comes to the Father, but by me." (John 14:6). All other religions deny this statement by Jesus Christ, and the GR format of the Bible confirms it to be absolute truth.
3) It gives the Christians of today a ROCK to stand on in the evil days we live in, because the Bible is under attack like never before, in colleges and universities, government, Hollywood, the military, the courts, and even in many so-called "Christian" churches. The average Christian doesn't really know what to believe many times in the face of so much hatred and venom leveled against the Bible. The GR format of the Bible is God's Armor and Guarantee that it is indeed HIS WORD, and can be relied on and believed in without limit.
... So why didn't God build all that proof of his Divinity and shit into the first edition ? All part of the mysterious master plan ?

I'd say prove all this shit but hey, I got better things to do. All I will say is I'm not gonna take it on faith that your calculations are correct. So go convince some notable scholar who's a trusted authority to read and verify your work, then you might get taken more seriously.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-09-2013, 11:54 AM
The jpg posted above is entitled "calvinism." Perhaps you've heard of John Calvin? One guy gets a "divine inspiration" from the Bible, another guy suggests burning him. And not so long ago, it was more than a suggestion.

This is the paradigm you call "godly?" This is the "divine code?" That if we we not atheists, and if this was another place, we would be gathering kindling.

And this is the meme you wish to propagate. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-09-2013, 11:56 AM
(23-09-2013 11:57 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Since I'm the only one (humanly speaking) who really understands what the Golden Ratio format of the Bible is, I think that alone should be sufficient proof.

And I can assure you that you will remain the only one.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 7 users Like Slowminded's post
24-09-2013, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 01:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
We need a "special" boxing ring where all our drive-by messiahs, prophet pretenders, and "I'm just so special"s can duke it out. They can claw each others eyes out.

BTW, numerology ("codes") was forbidden.
Deuteronomy 18:10
Jebus no likey.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-09-2013, 01:22 PM
(24-09-2013 09:00 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/ad...urces.html

Sure, go to this link, scroll down to the "Issues and Answers" dropdown list, select "What is the Golden Ratio?" and read that content. Your answer is there.

The Fibonacci sequence does start out with zero, but zero is nothing (obviously). The numbers in the sequence with relevance to the Bible format are 1,2,3,5,8. The link page explains it.

But to add to it a little, "1" is a unique number. It is the addition of nothing and itself (speaking only of positive integers, which is what the Fibonacci sequence is composed of).
2 is the addition of 1 + 1,
3 is the addition of 1 + 2

Both of these numbers start with 1 as a common addend, so they are complementary to each other

5 (in the F.S.) is the addition of 2 + 3, but
8 is the addition of 3 + 5.
the order of the addends are reversed for these two, so the characteristics of these two in the FS is Opposites

1 1 2 3 5... is arrived at with a math formula, but just using common sense it is easy to see that
0+1 = 1 (U)
1+1 = 2 ©
1+2 = 3 ©
2+3 = 5 (O)
3+5 = 8 (O)

and so on...

Omitting zero for the reason I already cited, and simply adding the 2nd addend plus the result in each case gives 1,2,3,5,8 etc

Lastly, the excerpt that you copied in is a "special case". In certain places in the Bible, there are these "special cases" where even below the sub-paragraph level, there are these little gems that display the GR format beautifully, only with an introduction and a conclusion.

Another one is the well-known passage in Chronicles about Jabez:

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/Go...rated.html

Scroll down to find it.

I read the links you gave. Thanks. I still don't understand what this has to do with bible verses, though. Couldn't one assign the same sequence to, say, items on a restaurant menu, translated Sanskrit texts, or lines in a Shakespearean play or sonnet? Shakespeare would fit the sequence even better than the bible. Since it's in iambic pentameter, any sequence that repeats in fives should fit it just fine.

I'm not trying to be thick here... I just don't see the connection between the counting/labeling system you're applying, and the text you're applying it to. What is it about the text, that makes this system relevant?
24-09-2013, 04:00 PM
(24-09-2013 08:56 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  The other ways of arriving at Phi are not relevant to the Bible format.

Seems pretty definite. How do you know that they're irrelevant ? God tell ya ?

Still no bunny rabbits huh ? Explain to me the metaphysical significance of the lack of bunny rabbits in your calculations.
24-09-2013, 04:18 PM
(24-09-2013 12:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We need a "special" boxing ring where all our drive-by messiahs, prophet pretenders, and "I'm just so special"s can duke it out. They can claw each others eyes out.

BTW, numerology ("codes") was forbidden.
Deuteronomy 18:10
Jebus no likey.

Funny how you quote something that you don't believe in. According to you, it's all gibberish, so why quote it?
24-09-2013, 04:21 PM
(24-09-2013 10:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 09:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If the Bible is the divinely inspired word of gawd, why does it need an editor?

Damnit! I want an answer to this! Hobo

Perhaps because most of humanity can't read Hebrew or Greek
24-09-2013, 04:22 PM
(24-09-2013 04:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 08:56 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  The other ways of arriving at Phi are not relevant to the Bible format.

Seems pretty definite. How do you know that they're irrelevant ? God tell ya ?

Still no bunny rabbits huh ? Explain to me the metaphysical significance of the lack of bunny rabbits in your calculations.

No, I've been at this since 2001, so after a while it becomes obvious.
24-09-2013, 04:28 PM
You would think that if gawd was so clever as to hide numeric codes in his book, he could have figured out a way to make it comprehensible to everyone...I mean he is supposed to have all kinds of super powers and knows everything. Why did he write in such a way that people need a secret decoder ring that only schmucks like you seem get out of your Cracker Jacks?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post