Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(24-09-2013 04:18 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 12:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We need a "special" boxing ring where all our drive-by messiahs, prophet pretenders, and "I'm just so special"s can duke it out. They can claw each others eyes out.

BTW, numerology ("codes") was forbidden.
Deuteronomy 18:10
Jebus no likey.

Funny how you quote something that you don't believe in. According to you, it's all gibberish, so why quote it?

To demonstrate to you that it is gibberish. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 04:44 PM
(24-09-2013 04:21 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 10:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Damnit! I want an answer to this! Hobo

Perhaps because most of humanity can't read Hebrew or Greek

God's fault, he decided to confuse people's language at Babel.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Airyaman's post
24-09-2013, 04:44 PM
(24-09-2013 01:22 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 09:00 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/ad...urces.html

Sure, go to this link, scroll down to the "Issues and Answers" dropdown list, select "What is the Golden Ratio?" and read that content. Your answer is there.

The Fibonacci sequence does start out with zero, but zero is nothing (obviously). The numbers in the sequence with relevance to the Bible format are 1,2,3,5,8. The link page explains it.

But to add to it a little, "1" is a unique number. It is the addition of nothing and itself (speaking only of positive integers, which is what the Fibonacci sequence is composed of).
2 is the addition of 1 + 1,
3 is the addition of 1 + 2

Both of these numbers start with 1 as a common addend, so they are complementary to each other

5 (in the F.S.) is the addition of 2 + 3, but
8 is the addition of 3 + 5.
the order of the addends are reversed for these two, so the characteristics of these two in the FS is Opposites

1 1 2 3 5... is arrived at with a math formula, but just using common sense it is easy to see that
0+1 = 1 (U)
1+1 = 2 ©
1+2 = 3 ©
2+3 = 5 (O)
3+5 = 8 (O)

and so on...

Omitting zero for the reason I already cited, and simply adding the 2nd addend plus the result in each case gives 1,2,3,5,8 etc

Lastly, the excerpt that you copied in is a "special case". In certain places in the Bible, there are these "special cases" where even below the sub-paragraph level, there are these little gems that display the GR format beautifully, only with an introduction and a conclusion.

Another one is the well-known passage in Chronicles about Jabez:

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/Go...rated.html

Scroll down to find it.

I read the links you gave. Thanks. I still don't understand what this has to do with bible verses, though. Couldn't one assign the same sequence to, say, items on a restaurant menu, translated Sanskrit texts, or lines in a Shakespearean play or sonnet? Shakespeare would fit the sequence even better than the bible. Since it's in iambic pentameter, any sequence that repeats in fives should fit it just fine.

I'm not trying to be thick here... I just don't see the connection between the counting/labeling system you're applying, and the text you're applying it to. What is it about the text, that makes this system relevant?

Thanks for your honest inquiry. The THEME is the key. There are a number of common definitions of a theme, but basically when you can boil down the content of a selected passage (it could be an entire book, a chapter, a paragraph) into a single sentence that expresses the gist, that is the theme. For example, for the group of the 5 Gospels, I arrived at this theme:
"The Past and Future History of the King of Zion." For the group of historical documents (Volume 3), I came up with
"The Past and Future History of the Kingdom of Zion".

And BTW, using themes is a common device used by anyone who has ever prepared a term paper, a speech, or written a book that has any kind of literary structure.

Notice that the 5 Gospels are all about the earthly life of Jesus Christ. The Bible defines Jesus as the Messiah, who is the King of Zion, because he is the King of Israel, which is called Zion in the Hebrew Bible. The Gospels discuss the "past" of Jesus (with regard to his divine origin as the Word of God who became a Man), and his future history with regard to his 2nd coming to rule and reign over the earth, so as an "one-sentence summary" of the Gospels, I believe that this sentence is an excellent way of compressing the content of all 5 Gospels into a single Theme.

The same goes for the Historical documents (Joshua-Judges, Samuel, Kings, Chronicles, Lamentations-Revelation). These all detail the initial creation of the Kingdom of Zion and its final destiny in the Millennial Kingdom which is still future, so a one-sentence theme for these documents is "The Past and Future History of the Kingdom of Zion". Notice that the themes look very similar. The only difference is one word: Kingdom vs. King. This is the Complementary nature of these two Volumes. That is to say, their themes complement each other. But the first two Volumes (The Law and the Prophets) are opposites in their themes, because the Law of Moses (Genesis-Deuteronomy) is telling Israel to obey the Old Covenant Law if it wants to live and remain in the promised land; but the Prophets are scathing indictments of the failures of Israel to live up to the Old Covenant and instead looks forward to the NEW COVENANT Kingdom of Zion. So the Themes of these two Volumes are OPPOSITES. And the last Volume "The Saints of the Kingdom of God", (which contains almost all of the Greek documents of the Bible and some of the Hebrew) is UNIQUE, because the THEME of this group is all about the individual Believer in Christ: how to be saved (Hebrews and Romans), how to grow in Christ (1 and 2 Corinthians), how to serve the Lord in the Assembly (the church) (Galatians-1 Peter), Universal principles of wisdom (Job and Proverbs), and Universal Principles of Walking (Ecclesiastes - 1 John)

This same principle of extracting the theme applies to all parts of the Bible: the Division, the Volume, the Book, the Part, the Chapter, the Section, the Paragraph, and the sub-paragraph. When the text is allowed to basically organize itself according to the content, and then you extract the them from those divisions, the GR format is clearly seen.

Of course, the key is correctly organizing the text, and at this time, I'm still working on getting that completely correct. Most of the Bible format from the Section on up is pretty good, but on the paragraph and below levels, I am still trying to finalize these. After 12 years of work, it's looking a lot better than when I started, but by no means is the job done yet.

I wish that the 7th Edition was completed so you could download a copy, but for now only the preview photos are available on the site, and the explanations that I've provided. It's the best I can do at this time.
24-09-2013, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 05:24 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-09-2013 04:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 04:18 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Funny how you quote something that you don't believe in. According to you, it's all gibberish, so why quote it?

To demonstrate to you that it is gibberish. Drinking Beverage

Not funny at all, (but thanks for yet more insight into delusional brains).
Obviously, it's perfectly sensible to point out inconsistencies.
I realize you people cherry-pick everything, but divination, numerology, and sooth-saying (what you people have mistakenly come to call "prophesy") were forbidden in ancient Hebrew culture. I bet they never taught you THAT, in your fundie "Bible-believing" seminary. *As if* there was one that wasn't. But just like all deluded true believers, YOU alone have the truth. So you get to judge others, even though you were told not to. I do realize it's uncomfortable to be reminded that others know more about your "holy books" than you do. Maybe you can ask your seminary for your money back.

Exactly. There are no rules. The "theme" is *bullshit*. All just subjective rubbish. Anyone can find any theme they care to, and declare it a "code".
Juts amazing that real actual live adults spend their time on this crap.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Bucky Ball is now my new personal god.

Bowing

Tongue

All information in the above post is my own opinion and will not
necessarily be logically sound or conform to reality as we know it.

You have been warned. Tongue
24-09-2013, 06:21 PM
(24-09-2013 04:44 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  "For example, for the group of the 5 Gospels, I arrived at this theme:
"The Past and Future History of the King of Zion." For the group of historical documents (Volume 3), I came up with
"The Past and Future History of the Kingdom of Zion".

Exactly. "Arrived" You made up all this crap, and then, post facto, said you "discovered" something. Your really are as delusional as we thought.

(24-09-2013 04:44 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Notice that the 5 Gospels are all about the earthly life of Jesus Christ.

Oh, so YOU have 5 gospels, in your cult.
No they they aren't all about his "early" life. Only some have infancy narratives. You redefined that term also.

(24-09-2013 04:44 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  "I am still trying to finalize these. After 12 years of work, it's looking a lot better than when I started, but by no means is the job done yet.....
I wish that the 7th Edition was completed so you could download a copy, but for now only the preview photos are available on the site, and the explanations that I've provided. It's the best I can do at this time.

Don't bother. 12 wasted years. How sad. No one cares. No scholar will do anything but laugh. BTW, there's a rule about spamming and pushing merchandize here.
I see you came here only to advertise your piece of junk book, as no one looks at it on YouTube. I mean, Christians are nutty, but outright insanity is pretty obvious. Go away now. Try to sell your fictional numerology elsewhere.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-09-2013, 06:29 PM
(24-09-2013 11:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 09:53 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You're wrong about the demons. They tremble at God's words, unlike some people, perhaps you, perhaps not.
I know demons personally, apart from being one. They all wanna know where you got your knowledge from 'cos apart from trolling n00bs on the internet we hardly ever manifest... and the whole trembling at God's words thing was a bit of a joke. Got old after the first 5000 years. Hardly anyone does it anymore. Apart from ol' Satan. Can't get over himself, thinks he's the funniest guy ever. Gotta admit nailing that poncy bastard was a good one.

Quote:I've mentioned this already in another post, but it's worth repeating.
... Dodgy Did I mention in another post that I don't give a damn about your other posts.

Quote:The Bible without any format at all, already gives us all we need to know about how to know who God is, how to be saved, and how to live a life pleasing to Him and so on.
All in one handy-dandy 1500 paged example of how not to write a novel.

Quote:The GR format of the Bible, though, adds something very special:
1) It completely destroys the arguments that liberal critics of the Bible have used for centuries in their vain attempts to destroy it, because it proves, even to someone who doesn't know God, that the Bible must be of Divine Origin, and not of man's device. Because the human authors of the Bible were completely unconscious of the GR format, and yet even a child can see it and appreciate it, therefore God, the only one true God, must be the true Author of the Holy Bible.
2) It completely destroys all of the claims of "other" religions to being the Way to God. Jesus said, "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE; no man comes to the Father, but by me." (John 14:6). All other religions deny this statement by Jesus Christ, and the GR format of the Bible confirms it to be absolute truth.
3) It gives the Christians of today a ROCK to stand on in the evil days we live in, because the Bible is under attack like never before, in colleges and universities, government, Hollywood, the military, the courts, and even in many so-called "Christian" churches. The average Christian doesn't really know what to believe many times in the face of so much hatred and venom leveled against the Bible. The GR format of the Bible is God's Armor and Guarantee that it is indeed HIS WORD, and can be relied on and believed in without limit.
... So why didn't God build all that proof of his Divinity and shit into the first edition ? All part of the mysterious master plan ?

I'd say prove all this shit but hey, I got better things to do. All I will say is I'm not gonna take it on faith that your calculations are correct. So go convince some notable scholar who's a trusted authority to read and verify your work, then you might get taken more seriously.

A couple of points, and I'm done talking with you.
1) you claim to be a demon. Did you know that demons are notorious liars? Since you claim to be one, are you then admitting to being a notorious liar yourself?

2) You also claim to be an atheist, I assume, since this is an atheist forum that you seem to be very comfortable in. But acknowledging the existence of demons without also acknowledging the existence of God is impossible. If there is a devil, there is also a Hell. If there is a Hell, then there must be a Heaven and by extension there must also be an Almighty God who will punish sin with Hell. I came to realize this simple fact when I considered myself an "atheist" before I became a born-again Christian. But the contradiction here is that you cannot be a sincere atheist and be a demon at the same time, because demons know that Jesus is the Son of God, and know all about their future destiny.

"And in their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, “Leave us alone! What do we have to do with you, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know you who you are, the Holy One of God!” And Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!” And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him. And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, “What thing is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority he commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him!” Mark 1:23-27

If you are claiming to be an atheist, then you must be lying about that as well. Or maybe you're just lying about everything?

"Likewise, also these apostate dreamers also defile the flesh, despise authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring against him a railing accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” But these speak evil of those things which they have never known; but what they know naturally, as stupid beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are spots in your love-feasts, feasting together with you, feeding themselves without fear; clouds without water, being carried about by winds; dying trees without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, “Behold, the Lord is coming with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts. And their mouth speaks great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage." Jude 1:8-16

I don't expect for everyone on the atheist forum to suddenly turn and become Christians, but I am trying to help you to see your own need for Jesus Christ, because He loves you very much, even in spite of your hatred. He died on the cross for you and rose again from the dead so that you might have Eternal Life by trusting in Him. If you continue to refuse God's offer of grace and forgiveness, then you will certainly perish in your sins. If it were not for the grace of God, you would be in Hell already. If that is what you wish for your eternity, then you will have it. I urge you to think again and ask God for mercy and forgiveness before it is eternally too late. God is patient, but will not wait forever.
24-09-2013, 07:27 PM
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I don't expect for everyone on the atheist forum to suddenly turn and become Christians, but I am trying to help you to see your own need for Jesus Christ, because He loves you very much, even in spite of your hatred.

There is very little hatred here among us atheists. What you are experiencing is the exasperation of rational people who have asked the questions and studied the answers and evidence. We are people who value what is real and true over what is intellectually incoherent and theologically absurd. We're really a nice bunch, once you get to know us.

Also, since you seem to lack a sense of humor, I'll let you in on a secret. morondog isn't really a demon (they don't exist), he's just fucking with you. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
24-09-2013, 07:30 PM
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  A couple of points, and I'm done talking with you.
1) you claim to be a demon. Did you know that demons are notorious liars? Since you claim to be one, are you then admitting to being a notorious liar yourself?

But... if he's a demon, then he's lying, and he's saying he's a demon, so that's a lie, so he's not a demon, so it's true...

WHO SHAVES THE BARBER, KBE? WHO SHAVES THE BARBER!

(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  2) You also claim to be an atheist, I assume, since this is an atheist forum that you seem to be very comfortable in. But acknowledging the existence of demons without also acknowledging the existence of God is impossible. If there is a devil, there is also a Hell. If there is a Hell, then there must be a Heaven and by extension there must also be an Almighty God who will punish sin with Hell. I came to realize this simple fact when I considered myself an "atheist" before I became a born-again Christian. But the contradiction here is that you cannot be a sincere atheist and be a demon at the same time, because demons know that Jesus is the Son of God, and know all about their future destiny.

Oh, I see the problem here. You thought he was serious.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
24-09-2013, 07:30 PM
(24-09-2013 07:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  There is very little hatred here among us atheists. ... We're really a nice bunch, once you get to know us.

Well hell... I've been doing it wrong this whole time. Dodgy

All information in the above post is my own opinion and will not
necessarily be logically sound or conform to reality as we know it.

You have been warned. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like darv's post