Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 11:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  I know demons personally, apart from being one. They all wanna know where you got your knowledge from 'cos apart from trolling n00bs on the internet we hardly ever manifest... and the whole trembling at God's words thing was a bit of a joke. Got old after the first 5000 years. Hardly anyone does it anymore. Apart from ol' Satan. Can't get over himself, thinks he's the funniest guy ever. Gotta admit nailing that poncy bastard was a good one.

... Dodgy Did I mention in another post that I don't give a damn about your other posts.

All in one handy-dandy 1500 paged example of how not to write a novel.

... So why didn't God build all that proof of his Divinity and shit into the first edition ? All part of the mysterious master plan ?

I'd say prove all this shit but hey, I got better things to do. All I will say is I'm not gonna take it on faith that your calculations are correct. So go convince some notable scholar who's a trusted authority to read and verify your work, then you might get taken more seriously.

Quote:A couple of points, and I'm done talking with you.
1) you claim to be a demon. Did you know that demons are notorious liars? Since you claim to be one, are you then admitting to being a notorious liar yourself?

You seriously think he's claiming to literally be a demon?
Quote:2) You also claim to be an atheist, I assume, since this is an atheist forum that you seem to be very comfortable in. But acknowledging the existence of demons without also acknowledging the existence of God is impossible. If there is a devil, there is also a Hell. If there is a Hell, then there must be a Heaven and by extension there must also be an Almighty God who will punish sin with Hell. I came to realize this simple fact when I considered myself an "atheist" before I became a born-again Christian. But the contradiction here is that you cannot be a sincere atheist and be a demon at the same time, because demons know that Jesus is the Son of God, and know all about their future destiny.

"And in their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, “Leave us alone! What do we have to do with you, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know you who you are, the Holy One of God!” And Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!” And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him. And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, “What thing is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority he commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him!” Mark 1:23-27

If you are claiming to be an atheist, then you must be lying about that as well. Or maybe you're just lying about everything?

"Likewise, also these apostate dreamers also defile the flesh, despise authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring against him a railing accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” But these speak evil of those things which they have never known; but what they know naturally, as stupid beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are spots in your love-feasts, feasting together with you, feeding themselves without fear; clouds without water, being carried about by winds; dying trees without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, “Behold, the Lord is coming with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts. And their mouth speaks great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage." Jude 1:8-16

He's not admitting the reality of demons.

Quote:I don't expect for everyone on the atheist forum to suddenly turn and become Christians, but I am trying to help you to see your own need for Jesus Christ, because He loves you very much, even in spite of your hatred. He died on the cross for you and rose again from the dead so that you might have Eternal Life by trusting in Him. If you continue to refuse God's offer of grace and forgiveness, then you will certainly perish in your sins. If it were not for the grace of God, you would be in Hell already. If that is what you wish for your eternity, then you will have it. I urge you to think again and ask God for mercy and forgiveness before it is eternally too late. God is patient, but will not wait forever.

You realize that if the Bible is true than humans have no free will right? So there's no point in telling people to accept Jesus or turn from sin or whatever, because it hasn't been predestined by God?

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheLastEnemy's post
24-09-2013, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 05:19 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Stomping your impotent little feet, asserting your invisible places and invisible friends are real, doesn't make them real.
For thousands of year you crazies have been doing that, and you are no different.
They were all wrong, and so are you.

Jebus (if he existed) was one of many apocalyptic preachers who preached the end times were immanent. He was wrong just like all the others. Just like you. You will keep stomping though, I know. You people need to stomp your little feet. You can stop trying to scare people with your Babble verses. No one here cares. We don't hate anyone, least of all your invisible set of friends, and invisible demons. You are so pathetically uneducated, you actually, even after going to a seminary, don't even know the origins of demons. (Read Dr. Elaine Pagels' from Princeton's "The Origins of Satan".) We would never waste our time or energy on "hating" what doesn't exist. They are simply dismissed, as ridiculous, Just as you are dismissed as ridiculous. You are now dismissed. So stop making up shit about what people hate, and projecting onto people what YOU THINK, they think, and the invisible forces that don't exist, and thinking people care about your Bible Belt Bullshit. You chose to live in the ancient past, that's your problem. You're just pissed your marketing is ineffective. No one's buying it here. Go away.

When the young man asked Jebus what he had to do to be saved, did Jebus say "Well, just wait, I'll be dying on the cross for you", or ANYTHING about hell ? No. He said "be good, keep the commandments". THAT'S it. Nothing else. All the rest of your crap about salvation was made up to create the business model. He was executed because he was a trouble maker, just like all the other trouble makers in the Pax Romana in occupied countries. There was no trial. They make it all up. "Salvation" isn't even a concept that is consistent with Hebrew culture. I bet they never taught you that either. (See Martin Buber). Saul of Tarsus made up the "salvation" paradigm, and added it to what he wanted to create into your cult. Jebus was a JEW. The Jews did NOT believe in hell. No one is "refusing" anything. Do YOU "refuse" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster ? No. You dismiss it as ridiculous. We dismiss your crap as equally ridiculous. It's all a stinking pile of crap. Unless you can read minds, stop telling us what our motives are, you judgmental troll. Are you a mind reader ? That was forbidden also. You have judged. Didn't someone tell you not to do that ?

"God is patient, but will not wait forever."
Thanks for trying to scare the little kids. Now go away.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-09-2013, 09:55 PM
(24-09-2013 08:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jebus (if he existed) was one of many apocalyptic preachers who preached the end times were immanent. He was wrong just like all the others. Just like you.

KBE, lets go on a journey of knowledge.

[Image: fb93031e7e2f-xl.jpg]

This is Dr. Richard Carrier, somebody who actually knows a thing or two about ancient near eastern history, logic, evaluation of evidence, and mythology. There is a 'theme' to the Gospels all right, they're 'mythology'. Look at the evidence and the reasoning he gives for his assertions, and it should become abundantly clear why you fall so laughably short of being remotely convincing. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-09-2013, 12:01 AM
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  So go convince some notable scholar who's a trusted authority to read and verify your work, then you might get taken more seriously.
The important part of my post was this one. Only weak-brained idiots will follow you unless you can truly demonstrate your claims. And no one really gives a damn enough to investigate your claims. Bit of a chicken and egg problem for you.
25-09-2013, 12:33 AM
(25-09-2013 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  So go convince some notable scholar who's a trusted authority to read and verify your work, then you might get taken more seriously.
The important part of my post was this one. Only weak-brained idiots will follow you unless you can truly demonstrate your claims. And no one really gives a damn enough to investigate your claims. Bit of a chicken and egg problem for you.

He came here looking for sheeple, and we are not sheeple.

[Image: frank+zappa.jpg]

[Image: ignorant_right_calivin_and_hob.jpg?w=627]

25-09-2013, 02:01 AM
(21-09-2013 02:38 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 12:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, because a confused, illogical, incoherent and immoral "book of law" from an "almighty creator" meant to be accessible to all people in all times needs to be in code.

Abso-fucking-lutely. Thumbsup

Why don't you get the fuck back on your magic carpet and spin the fuck out of here. Angry

No, the Bible, if taken at face value, contains all that we need to know about God in order to be saved, to live a holy life, and to serve Him.

However, the Golden Ratio format of the Bible serves an incredibly important purpose in these End Times before the soon Return of Jesus Christ:
1) It completely shatters the claims of competing false religions, all of whom claim to be "true"
2) It completely shatters the claims of so-called "scientists" who claim that man arose from apes and that the universe is like Mcdonalds "billions and billions" of years old
3) It completely shatters the false hope that many of you have that you are safe from the Judgment of God, and that there won't be any Hell to face when you take your last breath on this earth.

God is allowing Satan to move this planet toward the events described in Revelation, with a One-World Government. Any of you who pay attention to politics surely understands that this is, in fact, what is happening with Globalism, the New World Order, etc. The deception accompanying these events is powerful indeed, and only the Bible can give you the true picture of what this world is facing, and what YOU are facing; especially if you are not saved.

Shit is this for real, trying to read through the thread, this is an honest to goodness end of the world, one world government etc... You can't pay for this kind of entertainment, who had the popcorn
[+] 1 user Likes Andrew_Njonjo's post
25-09-2013, 02:20 AM
(25-09-2013 02:01 AM)Andrew_Njonjo Wrote:  Shit is this for real, trying to read through the thread, this is an honest to goodness end of the world, one world government etc... You can't pay for this kind of entertainment, who had the popcorn

POPCORN FOR EVERYBODY!

[Image: jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif]

[Image: Mjisenjoyingthisdrama.gif]

[Image: popcorn_the_joker.gif]

[Image: popcorn-1.gif]

[Image: popcorn_hermes_futurama.gif]

[Image: 2z4wlzr4880327.gif]

25-09-2013, 05:12 AM
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are spots in your love-feasts, feasting together with you, feeding themselves without fear; clouds without water, being carried about by winds; dying trees without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, “Behold, the Lord is coming with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts. And their mouth speaks great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage."[/b] Jude 1:8-16

Yes!!! Preach preacher. "Rebellion of Korah" Yaayy!!!!! This is off the hook I knew reading the whole thread would pay off. I mean this is for real, this guy isn't having us on he really believes this . I'm excited!!! Do we often get such vivid imagery? "Love feasts", "foaming out their own shame", "walking after their own lusts".

Hey Kingdom guy do you do readings of the bible I'd almost pay to hear such words come out of someone's mouth with the conviction of belief, the theatre of this is exquisite. Bowing

The content is No, but I'm loving it!!!
25-09-2013, 05:28 AM
Weeping it's over??? is his website this good or is it all bad math haven't bothered checking. I didn't like the bad math part on this thread, I really like the bible quotes on this thread.

Kingdom. Give us a bible quote then. Go on. Something like "He will strike down with furious anger...." or more of that "Rebellion of Korah" shit.

I mean when atheists do it, it somehow reads phony, but when you write it it gives me the shivers I think I have a fetish for bat shit religious people, especially when they are quoting the bible.
[+] 3 users Like Andrew_Njonjo's post
25-09-2013, 06:11 AM

(25-09-2013 05:12 AM)Andrew_Njonjo Wrote:  Yes!!! Preach preacher. "Rebellion of Korah" Yaayy!!!!! This is off the hook I knew reading the whole thread would pay off. I mean this is for real, this guy isn't having us on he really believes this . I'm excited!!! Do we often get such vivid imagery? "Love feasts", "foaming out their own shame", "walking after their own lusts".

"Walking after their own lusts" is the biggest danger, because lust brings forth sin, and sin brings forth death (James 1:15). On the other hand, resisting temptation is rewarded with the crown of life (James 1:12).

Yet it's very hard to endure until the end* (Matthew 10:22) in these "last days," when scoffers are everywhere, walking after their own lusts (2 Peter 3:3).

But remember, brethren, that our citizenship is in the world that is yet to come (Revelation 21:1). We do not belong in this fleshly world (John 12:31, NLT).
Therefore, circumcise your hearts (Deuteronomy 10:16), and abandon the worldly pleasures, so you can spend eternity in heaven (John 12:25), and not in hell, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 24:51).

Finally, be vigilant, because the evil one prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour (1 Peter 5:8).

I will be praying for you.

* typical worldly temptation
[Image: how-to-dance-christian-rock-545374.jpeg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post