Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 11:34 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Well ya see, there is a class they take that tells them when to push the Scary Babble Quotes button, and when to use the REALLY Scary Babble quotes button. They take a class called "Technology of Audience Manipulation". They push the Really Scary Babble Quote button whenever the word "lust" can be worked into the rant, and then there is the "Alleluia" meter that goes off, if the number of halleluias count they get from their audience is greater than the desired minimum. They also come with an optional "foot pedal". They're adjustable. These high tech tools are now also come with GPS systems, that can detect their latitude reading, and they are calibrated for how deep they are into the Bible Belt, and the number of Billy-Joe-Bobs they have in the congregation. They also come with the "Automated Carnal Option". Anytime the word "carnal" is detected, the Really Scary option is programmed to go off, automatically.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-09-2013, 06:25 AM
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 11:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  I know demons personally, apart from being one. They all wanna know where you got your knowledge from 'cos apart from trolling n00bs on the internet we hardly ever manifest... and the whole trembling at God's words thing was a bit of a joke. Got old after the first 5000 years. Hardly anyone does it anymore. Apart from ol' Satan. Can't get over himself, thinks he's the funniest guy ever. Gotta admit nailing that poncy bastard was a good one.

... Dodgy Did I mention in another post that I don't give a damn about your other posts.

All in one handy-dandy 1500 paged example of how not to write a novel.

... So why didn't God build all that proof of his Divinity and shit into the first edition ? All part of the mysterious master plan ?

I'd say prove all this shit but hey, I got better things to do. All I will say is I'm not gonna take it on faith that your calculations are correct. So go convince some notable scholar who's a trusted authority to read and verify your work, then you might get taken more seriously.

A couple of points, and I'm done talking with you.
1) you claim to be a demon. Did you know that demons are notorious liars? Since you claim to be one, are you then admitting to being a notorious liar yourself?

2) You also claim to be an atheist, I assume, since this is an atheist forum that you seem to be very comfortable in. But acknowledging the existence of demons without also acknowledging the existence of God is impossible. If there is a devil, there is also a Hell. If there is a Hell, then there must be a Heaven and by extension there must also be an Almighty God who will punish sin with Hell. I came to realize this simple fact when I considered myself an "atheist" before I became a born-again Christian. But the contradiction here is that you cannot be a sincere atheist and be a demon at the same time, because demons know that Jesus is the Son of God, and know all about their future destiny.

"And in their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, “Leave us alone! What do we have to do with you, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know you who you are, the Holy One of God!” And Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!” And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him. And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, “What thing is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority he commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him!” Mark 1:23-27

If you are claiming to be an atheist, then you must be lying about that as well. Or maybe you're just lying about everything?

"Likewise, also these apostate dreamers also defile the flesh, despise authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring against him a railing accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” But these speak evil of those things which they have never known; but what they know naturally, as stupid beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are spots in your love-feasts, feasting together with you, feeding themselves without fear; clouds without water, being carried about by winds; dying trees without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, “Behold, the Lord is coming with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts. And their mouth speaks great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage." Jude 1:8-16

I don't expect for everyone on the atheist forum to suddenly turn and become Christians, but I am trying to help you to see your own need for Jesus Christ, because He loves you very much, even in spite of your hatred. He died on the cross for you and rose again from the dead so that you might have Eternal Life by trusting in Him. If you continue to refuse God's offer of grace and forgiveness, then you will certainly perish in your sins. If it were not for the grace of God, you would be in Hell already. If that is what you wish for your eternity, then you will have it. I urge you to think again and ask God for mercy and forgiveness before it is eternally too late. God is patient, but will not wait forever.

Alright everyone, get ready to do this in unison! Thumbsup

[Image: laughter.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-09-2013, 06:47 AM
Upon reflection, I wonder if TheKingdomBibleEditor sees his time here as effective in getting people to believe his mathematical equivalent of a conspiracy theory? Surely he can't be oblivious to his role since joining: more reasons to laugh at some theists.
25-09-2013, 07:23 AM
He's stuck in a bit of a cleft stick, the poor boy. If he fucks off egregiously it's obvious that he did it because he can't answer our reasonable questions, if he sticks around to answer, the more his shit gets exposed for the mindless drivel that it is.

Predict he'll stick around as long as he can stand it then do some random shit like threatening people so that he can claim that he was BANNED from TTA just for pushing his opinion, rather than that he got a hiding and ran away crying.
25-09-2013, 09:14 AM
To be completely fair to the guy, he didn't come here looking for sheeple or to troll. Mention of his project was made here first, he only joined on to attempt to defend his work which is, by all rights, admirable.

That being said, it's still some kooky shit.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
25-09-2013, 09:22 AM
(25-09-2013 09:14 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  To be completely fair to the guy, he didn't come here looking for sheeple or to troll. Mention of his project was made here first, he only joined on to attempt to defend his work which is, by all rights, admirable.

That is true...
25-09-2013, 09:47 AM
(24-09-2013 07:35 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You seriously think he's claiming to literally be a demon?

"Likewise, also these apostate dreamers also defile the flesh, despise authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring against him a railing accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” But these speak evil of those things which they have never known; but what they know naturally, as stupid beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are spots in your love-feasts, feasting together with you, feeding themselves without fear; clouds without water, being carried about by winds; dying trees without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, “Behold, the Lord is coming with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts. And their mouth speaks great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage." Jude 1:8-16

He's not admitting the reality of demons.

Quote:I don't expect for everyone on the atheist forum to suddenly turn and become Christians, but I am trying to help you to see your own need for Jesus Christ, because He loves you very much, even in spite of your hatred. He died on the cross for you and rose again from the dead so that you might have Eternal Life by trusting in Him. If you continue to refuse God's offer of grace and forgiveness, then you will certainly perish in your sins. If it were not for the grace of God, you would be in Hell already. If that is what you wish for your eternity, then you will have it. I urge you to think again and ask God for mercy and forgiveness before it is eternally too late. God is patient, but will not wait forever.

You realize that if the Bible is true than humans have no free will right? So there's no point in telling people to accept Jesus or turn from sin or whatever, because it hasn't been predestined by God?

Wrong. God has commanded all men everywhere to repent and trust in Christ. If that were something that happened automatically without our decision, it would make the command nonsensical. >31 years ago, I used my free will to choose to accept Christ. I could have refused. Thankfully, I did not. Most of my druggie buds from high school are now in Hell, because they refused.
25-09-2013, 09:51 AM
(25-09-2013 09:14 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  To be completely fair to the guy, he didn't come here looking for sheeple or to troll. Mention of his project was made here first, he only joined on to attempt to defend his work which is, by all rights, admirable.

You are correct. I am here to defend my work. I am only going to answer genuine questions seeking answers, not ad hominem attacks from people who wouldn't be persuaded if they were standing in front of God Himself.

When I see that there are no more genuine questions to answer, I will stop answering. I may visit other portions of the forum just for the fun of it.
25-09-2013, 09:56 AM
25-09-2013, 10:18 AM
(25-09-2013 09:51 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  

You are correct. I am here to defend my work. I am only going to answer genuine questions seeking answers, not ad hominem attacks from people who wouldn't be persuaded if they were standing in front of God Himself.

When I see that there are no more genuine questions to answer, I will stop answering. I may visit other portions of the forum just for the fun of it.

Well, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco