Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(25-09-2013 09:47 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 07:35 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  He's not admitting the reality of demons.

You realize that if the Bible is true than humans have no free will right? So there's no point in telling people to accept Jesus or turn from sin or whatever, because it hasn't been predestined by God?

Wrong. God has commanded all men everywhere to repent and trust in Christ. If that were something that happened automatically without our decision, it would make the command nonsensical. >31 years ago, I used my free will to choose to accept Christ. I could have refused. Thankfully, I did not. Most of my druggie buds from high school are now in Hell, because they refused.

How do you know that your HS druggie friends are in hell...have they called or texted you...maybe sent a picture?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 10:37 AM
(25-09-2013 09:56 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Wrong. He just said he was a demon and knew demons. So since demons are notorious liars and do believe that God exists, he must be either lying about being a demon or he is lying about being an atheist and thinks all you other atheists are complete idiots. You should think about that.

Glad to see that the true man of God knows a demon when he sees one (after getting multiple hints Big Grin )... Sadly for your merciful mission those whose eyes are closed to the light will not see until it is too late Big Grin I can say it as many times as I like and no one will believe... isn't it great ? Reverse psychology... demon standard.

Wanna try getting on your knees ? The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much, after all. The only question is are you a righteous man ?
25-09-2013, 10:45 AM

(25-09-2013 09:47 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Wrong. God has commanded all men everywhere to repent and trust in Christ. If that were something that happened automatically without our decision, it would make the command nonsensical. >31 years ago, I used my free will to choose to accept Christ. I could have refused. Thankfully, I did not. Most of my druggie buds from high school are now in Hell, because they refused.

Don't people end up in hell only after the judgement day? Consider

Also, it's rather cruel to disdain drug addicts, or anyone else who's had a miserable life. Where is your compassion towards those less fortunate? What makes you think that you are in any way better than a drug addict? What have you done for your fellow humans? Oh, right - you don't have to do anything! You only need to "repent and trust in Christ." You seek forgiveness from your imaginary sky-daddy instead of seeking it from those you have wronged, as it would be proper. You only prove the theory that religion causes a divisive "us vs. them" mentality, and systematic numbing of compassion for humans outside their religion. When your mask of "godliness" is taken off, it becomes evident that you are the last person who should tell someone what (not) to do. Disgraceful.

[Image: thumbs-down.jpeg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Philosoraptor's post
25-09-2013, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 08:05 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-09-2013 09:47 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 07:35 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  He's not admitting the reality of demons.

You realize that if the Bible is true than humans have no free will right? So there's no point in telling people to accept Jesus or turn from sin or whatever, because it hasn't been predestined by God?

Wrong. God has commanded all men everywhere to repent and trust in Christ. If that were something that happened automatically without our decision, it would make the command nonsensical. >31 years ago, I used my free will to choose to accept Christ. I could have refused. Thankfully, I did not. Most of my druggie buds from high school are now in Hell, because they refused.

There is no point anywhere in the Bible which says "I command all men everywhere .... " to do anything. As usual, the trolls cook up their shit, and present their personal opinions *as if* they came from a deity.

In fact the Babble says "For many are called, but few are chosen", and "No one shall come to me UNLESS the Father draw him". Now why in hell would Jebus bother to actually SAY that, if he did mean that all men were NOT "drawn", unless he was was trying to trick someone ? It's a conditional statement. He did not say "All men are automatically drawn", or "All men are required to believe".

He never learned it, as he went (if he went) to a fundie school, and American Fundamentalists are a very unique and very strange brand of Christianity, but unless you've actually studied it, you wouldn't know that, especially from what you see here. Traditional European Christianity, (including the Roman Catholic tradition), always, historically left room for honest disbelief.

It would be really nice if these trolls would actually learn something about the cult they pretend to represent, and what it really teaches.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-09-2013, 11:46 AM
(25-09-2013 09:47 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Wrong. God has commanded all men everywhere to repent and trust in Christ. If that were something that happened automatically without our decision, it would make the command nonsensical. >31 years ago, I used my free will to choose to accept Christ. I could have refused. Thankfully, I did not. Most of my druggie buds from high school are now in Hell, because they refused.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Your god didn't command any man to do anything. Do you remember the story of Job? A story wherein your god was challenged by one among his celestial council to test a devout and favored servant? This being acted with full authority of your supposed god and proceeded to test the faith of servant beyond all reasonable expectations?

Welcome to the matrix, so to speak. The world you exist in is (in far too simplified terms) just an upscale version of that scenario, a massive perverse experiment controlled by those of such overwhelming power and intellect as to seem like 'gods' to you. They are not all-powerful or benevolent, merely irreverent and curious. We are but mice, running through their elaborate mazes. They inspired the disparate religions (among other things) as a massive social experiment to see just what we would do, and they have been somewhat disappointed with us.

Instead of rallying as a single species, we are continually divided by our imagined races, nations, and creeds. Instead of recognizing our overwhelming commonality, we focus and hate each other over our trivial differences. We embrace irrationally and superstition on an almost mass-extinction inducing scale; and they will not intervene to save us from ourselves. They set the experiment in motion, but now they merely observe with a minimum of interaction.

You, and those like you, are what are leading us into the abyss. There is no truth to what you preach, outside of adhering to your own self generated delusions. The same delusions they helped cultivate in us to see what we would do, to see if we had what it takes to overcome, to rise to the next intellectual plateau. Perhaps if we as a species can rally around ourselves, our planet, and those whom we share it with; they may deign to revel themselves on a greater scale, even welcome us into the wider galactic community. But we are not yet ready. You are not yet ready. I could show you the truth, but you would simply reject it in favor of your own self generated delusion.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Some have come tantalizing close to grasping this concept, it's a shame they aren't more common among our species.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-09-2013, 06:57 PM

He hasn't commanded me to do anything. Sure, I read some words in the bible claiming he did, but I've yet to receive any personal communication from him, and I don't trust his followers, so I'm holding off until he contacts me personally.
25-09-2013, 07:00 PM
(25-09-2013 09:51 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You are correct. I am here to defend my work. I am only going to answer genuine questions seeking answers, not ad hominem attacks from people who wouldn't be persuaded if they were standing in front of God Himself.

When I see that there are no more genuine questions to answer, I will stop answering. I may visit other portions of the forum just for the fun of it.

*See bolded*. Why wouldn't we? That's all we ask, for god to show himself.
[+] 1 user Likes Airyaman's post
25-09-2013, 08:27 PM
(25-09-2013 07:00 PM)Airyaman Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 09:51 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You are correct. I am here to defend my work. I am only going to answer genuine questions seeking answers, not ad hominem attacks from people who wouldn't be persuaded if they were standing in front of God Himself.

When I see that there are no more genuine questions to answer, I will stop answering. I may visit other portions of the forum just for the fun of it.

*See bolded*. Why wouldn't we? That's all we ask, for god to show himself.

Interesting. So he's conceding that even standing in front of his particular deity, there exists the possibility that it might still actually not BE recognizable.
Not sure I'd think that was a deity I'd suck up to.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-09-2013, 03:26 AM
(25-09-2013 09:14 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  To be completely fair to the guy, he didn't come here looking for sheeple or to troll. Mention of his project was made here first, he only joined on to attempt to defend his work which is, by all rights, admirable.

That being said, it's still some kooky shit.

Remember that time when Ghost went on an anti-Harris tear and Sam Harris came to the forum to defend his views? Yeah, me neither. It's only the fucking kooks who come to "defend their work." Peeps who know wtf they're talking about allow their works to defend themselves.

That being said, KBE can fuck straight off.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-09-2013, 08:32 AM
(25-09-2013 10:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

How do you know that your HS druggie friends are in hell...have they called or texted you...maybe sent a picture?

Because they were Christ-rejectors, like you. Jesus, the Son of God who created all things, including Hell, talked about this place more than he did about Heaven. The reality of Hell is not in question. Your doubt in the Word of God is the issue.