Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(25-09-2013 08:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 07:00 PM)Airyaman Wrote:  *See bolded*. Why wouldn't we? That's all we ask, for god to show himself.

Interesting. So he's conceding that even standing in front of his particular deity, there exists the possibility that it might still actually not BE recognizable.
Not sure I'd think that was a deity I'd suck up to.

That's not what I said. God would certainly be recognizable. The issue is your refusal to admit the obvious, which you know in your heart is true.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Mr. bible-ed,

You are not a god and therefore cannot know what is in anyone's heart other than your own.
Pretty presumptuous to think that you do. I don't think that is in line with the biblical teaching.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-09-2013, 08:44 AM
(25-09-2013 10:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 09:56 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Wrong. He just said he was a demon and knew demons. So since demons are notorious liars and do believe that God exists, he must be either lying about being a demon or he is lying about being an atheist and thinks all you other atheists are complete idiots. You should think about that.

Glad to see that the true man of God knows a demon when he sees one (after getting multiple hints Big Grin )... Sadly for your merciful mission those whose eyes are closed to the light will not see until it is too late Big Grin I can say it as many times as I like and no one will believe... isn't it great ? Reverse psychology... demon standard.

Wanna try getting on your knees ? The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much, after all. The only question is are you a righteous man ?

BTW, speaking of morons, from dictionary.com the definition of moron:
" noun
1. Informal. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
2. Psychology . (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of borderline intelligence in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69."

Synonyms for Moron include "idiot, boob, nerd, fool, dummy, dunce, blockhead, dope, imbecile, loser, loony, dingbat, ignoramus, simpleton, dumbbell, dimwit, dolt, dork, addlepate, halfwit, lamebrain, mental defective."

While your own choice of a label is quite appropriate, and I applaud you for your insight, I have to wonder exactly why you would apply such a label to yourself? Were you the kid that always had sand kicked in his face at the beach by the body-builders, or maybe you were picked on in school by the football jocks and beaten up in the bathroom. And as a result of that experience perhaps your Freudian inner-child has some kind of masochistic need to be verbally abused and laughed at?

I know you've had a lot of fun at my expense because you think the Bible is nonsense, but at least I didn't apply such an absurd label to myself like that. I mean, imagine if you were back in High school, and the teacher said for everyone to introduce yourselves, and you stood up and said, "My name is Moron Dog." Imagine the pandemonium and laughter that would follow.

Why is it exactly that you felt the need to apply this label to yourself?
26-09-2013, 08:47 AM
"And in their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, “Leave us alone! What do we have to do with you, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know you who you are, the Holy One of God!” And Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!” And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him. And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, “What thing is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority he commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him!” Mark 1:23-27

You're laughing now, but we will soon see who is laughing at the Great White Throne Judgment.
26-09-2013, 08:49 AM
(26-09-2013 08:47 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You're laughing now, but we will soon see who is laughing at the Great White Throne Judgment.

The last refuge of the weak. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-09-2013, 08:53 AM
(24-09-2013 08:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Stomping your impotent little feet, asserting your invisible places and invisible friends are real, doesn't make them real.
For thousands of year you crazies have been doing that, and you are no different.
They were all wrong, and so are you.

Jebus (if he existed) was one of many apocalyptic preachers who preached the end times were immanent. He was wrong just like all the others. Just like you. You will keep stomping though, I know. You people need to stomp your little feet. You can stop trying to scare people with your Babble verses. No one here cares. We don't hate anyone, least of all your invisible set of friends, and invisible demons. You are so pathetically uneducated, you actually, even after going to a seminary, don't even know the origins of demons. (Read Dr. Elaine Pagels' from Princeton's "The Origins of Satan".) We would never waste our time or energy on "hating" what doesn't exist. They are simply dismissed, as ridiculous, Just as you are dismissed as ridiculous. You are now dismissed. So stop making up shit about what people hate, and projecting onto people what YOU THINK, they think, and the invisible forces that don't exist, and thinking people care about your Bible Belt Bullshit. You chose to live in the ancient past, that's your problem. You're just pissed your marketing is ineffective. No one's buying it here. Go away.

When the young man asked Jebus what he had to do to be saved, did Jebus say "Well, just wait, I'll be dying on the cross for you", or ANYTHING about hell ? No. He said "be good, keep the commandments". THAT'S it. Nothing else. All the rest of your crap about salvation was made up to create the business model. He was executed because he was a trouble maker, just like all the other trouble makers in the Pax Romana in occupied countries. There was no trial. They make it all up. "Salvation" isn't even a concept that is consistent with Hebrew culture. I bet they never taught you that either. (See Martin Buber). Saul of Tarsus made up the "salvation" paradigm, and added it to what he wanted to create into your cult. Jebus was a JEW. The Jews did NOT believe in hell. No one is "refusing" anything. Do YOU "refuse" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster ? No. You dismiss it as ridiculous. We dismiss your crap as equally ridiculous. It's all a stinking pile of crap. Unless you can read minds, stop telling us what our motives are, you judgmental troll. Are you a mind reader ? That was forbidden also. You have judged. Didn't someone tell you not to do that ?

"God is patient, but will not wait forever."
Thanks for trying to scare the little kids. Now go away.

"For if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received the knowledge of the Truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

He that despised Moses’ Law died without mercy under two or three witnesses; of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, shall he be thought worthy, who has trodden under foot the Son of God, and has counted the blood of the Covenant, with which he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and has outraged the Spirit of grace? For we know him that has said, “‘Vengeance belongs to me, I will repay,’ says the Lord.” And again, “The Lord shall judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

Your bravado won't work against God.
26-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Doesn't have to...there is no god.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-09-2013, 08:59 AM
(24-09-2013 10:47 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And!

Numerology is witchcraft. Know what that means, dontcha?

[Image: 72226836.jpg]

That's right. So, tell me again how correct your secret wisdom is, and pay no mind to the gathering of logs and pitch. Evil_monster

Numerology isn't witchcraft. There are many significant numbers in the Bible, which are unrelated to the Golden Ratio format: such as 7, which is the number of perfection; 6, which, tripled, is the number of antichrist (666) which is an imitation of the true Trinity of God; 4, which is a number associated in many passages with evil.

Numerology is widely recognized in Christianity as having a valid Biblical foundation.
26-09-2013, 09:00 AM
(24-09-2013 10:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 09:53 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You're wrong about the demons. They tremble at God's words, unlike some people, perhaps you, perhaps not.
"For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow; and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight, but all things are naked and opened to the eyes of him with whom we have to do." (Hebrews 4:12-13)

I've mentioned this already in another post, but it's worth repeating.

The Bible without any format at all, already gives us all we need to know about how to know who God is, how to be saved, and how to live a life pleasing to Him and so on.

The GR format of the Bible, though, adds something very special:
1) It completely destroys the arguments that liberal critics of the Bible have used for centuries in their vain attempts to destroy it, because it proves, even to someone who doesn't know God, that the Bible must be of Divine Origin, and not of man's device. Because the human authors of the Bible were completely unconscious of the GR format, and yet even a child can see it and appreciate it, therefore God, the only one true God, must be the true Author of the Holy Bible.
2) It completely destroys all of the claims of "other" religions to being the Way to God. Jesus said, "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE; no man comes to the Father, but by me." (John 14:6). All other religions deny this statement by Jesus Christ, and the GR format of the Bible confirms it to be absolute truth.
3) It gives the Christians of today a ROCK to stand on in the evil days we live in, because the Bible is under attack like never before, in colleges and universities, government, Hollywood, the military, the courts, and even in many so-called "Christian" churches. The average Christian doesn't really know what to believe many times in the face of so much hatred and venom leveled against the Bible. The GR format of the Bible is God's Armor and Guarantee that it is indeed HIS WORD, and can be relied on and believed in without limit.

You mistake objective criticism and analysis for hatred. The Bible is demonstrably a book of myth and tales.

You presuppose a "Truth" and then contort the text to fit a numerological fantasy.

Sell your shinola elsewhere, there are no takers here. Drinking Beverage

Shows how little you know about the Bible.
26-09-2013, 09:02 AM
(24-09-2013 09:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 09:29 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Hardly. God made Adam from the dust of the earth, and made Eve from a rib of Adam. They have no common ancestors. Apes and humans obviously share some anatomical similarities, so their DNA would obviously share some similarities as well, but apes are not made in God's image as people are, so apes cannot go to Hell because they couldn't possibly understand what sin is, like you do.

More bullshit. There was no "hell" in the OT. The Hebrews had "Sheol". Sheol was not hell. You should have paid attention in "seminary". There is no hell, and even your Babble has no hell.
Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"
Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".
Psalm 6 : "For in death there is no remembrance of you, in Sheol, who can give you praise ?"
Your Babble quotes are are meaningful to us, as Harry Potter quotes. ACtually HArry has more wisdom.

You are also hypocrite. DNA PROVES that Adam and Eve were impossible as presented in the bible. But since you are so ignorant of Genetics, YOU would use DNA to get out of jail, if you needed to. YOU claim science in your video, then you claim to reject it. Which is it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpNeGuuu...70E1125BFB

Have you considered getting help for your mental illnesses ?

Interesting. A person who curses and blasphemes God pretends to know all about God and the Bible.