Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Maybe his knowledge of god and the Bible is the reason....

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2013, 09:08 AM
(24-09-2013 11:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The jpg posted above is entitled "calvinism." Perhaps you've heard of John Calvin? One guy gets a "divine inspiration" from the Bible, another guy suggests burning him. And not so long ago, it was more than a suggestion.

This is the paradigm you call "godly?" This is the "divine code?" That if we we not atheists, and if this was another place, we would be gathering kindling.

And this is the meme you wish to propagate. Dodgy

I don't pay attention to Calvinism, because only a couple of the "TULIP" leaves are somewhat accurate. The rest is based on a theory, which when examined in light of the Bible, is found to be contradicted by a number of very clear passages.

Calvin and his presbyterians in Switzerland also drowned Baptists in a lake, because the Baptists insisted on "rebaptizing" those who had only been baptized as babies.

Baptists aren't Protestants; and Baptists have never burned anyone at the stake for their beliefs. That ugly history belongs to the Protestants and to Catholicism. Baptists attempt to use moral persuasion to bring people to faith in Christ, not the force of the sword or by force of the law. Those are the tactics of State-Church religions, not Bible-believing Baptists.

Your faith or non-faith is your own business. No one can force you to believe anything; nor should they be able to try, whether it is Al-queada, the Roman Catholics, the Protestants, or some other group. Baptists believe strongly in the freedom of the individual to hold whatever belief they wish.
26-09-2013, 09:17 AM
(23-09-2013 01:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 01:16 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  That just shows how little you really know about the Bible. You should read it instead of listening to liberal critics.

Me thinks Bucky probably read the bible more than you did. His knowledge of what it contains is amazing.

Which only shows your own ignorance.
26-09-2013, 09:20 AM
(24-09-2013 09:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 09:29 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Hardly. God made Adam from the dust of the earth, and made Eve from a rib of Adam. They have no common ancestors. Apes and humans obviously share some anatomical similarities, so their DNA would obviously share some similarities as well, but apes are not made in God's image as people are, so apes cannot go to Hell because they couldn't possibly understand what sin is, like you do.

More bullshit. There was no "hell" in the OT. The Hebrews had "Sheol". Sheol was not hell. You should have paid attention in "seminary". There is no hell, and even your Babble has no hell.
Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"
Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".
Psalm 6 : "For in death there is no remembrance of you, in Sheol, who can give you praise ?"
Your Babble quotes are are meaningful to us, as Harry Potter quotes. ACtually HArry has more wisdom.

You are also hypocrite. DNA PROVES that Adam and Eve were impossible as presented in the bible. But since you are so ignorant of Genetics, YOU would use DNA to get out of jail, if you needed to. YOU claim science in your video, then you claim to reject it. Which is it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpNeGuuu...70E1125BFB

Have you considered getting help for your mental illnesses ?

Selective quotations from the Bible only prove you have no interest in the truth, but only to push your own ideas. Give a full exposition of every passage in the Bible that refers to Sheol and to Hell, and then explain it.
26-09-2013, 09:22 AM
(24-09-2013 05:39 PM)darv Wrote:  Bucky Ball is now my new personal god.

Bowing

Tongue

Then you're even more foolish than whoever BB is.
26-09-2013, 09:26 AM
(24-09-2013 12:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We need a "special" boxing ring where all our drive-by messiahs, prophet pretenders, and "I'm just so special"s can duke it out. They can claw each others eyes out.

BTW, numerology ("codes") was forbidden.
Deuteronomy 18:10
Jebus no likey.

Forbidden by whom? The Catholic religion? Who cares? Numerology is a widely-known and accepted truth in the Bible, among Bible believers.

http://www.amazon.com/Number-Scripture-S...le+numbers

Bullingers work has been around for more than 100 years, and it is very popular.
26-09-2013, 09:28 AM
(24-09-2013 07:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  A couple of points, and I'm done talking with you.
1) you claim to be a demon. Did you know that demons are notorious liars? Since you claim to be one, are you then admitting to being a notorious liar yourself?

But... if he's a demon, then he's lying, and he's saying he's a demon, so that's a lie, so he's not a demon, so it's true...

WHO SHAVES THE BARBER, KBE? WHO SHAVES THE BARBER!

(24-09-2013 06:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  2) You also claim to be an atheist, I assume, since this is an atheist forum that you seem to be very comfortable in. But acknowledging the existence of demons without also acknowledging the existence of God is impossible. If there is a devil, there is also a Hell. If there is a Hell, then there must be a Heaven and by extension there must also be an Almighty God who will punish sin with Hell. I came to realize this simple fact when I considered myself an "atheist" before I became a born-again Christian. But the contradiction here is that you cannot be a sincere atheist and be a demon at the same time, because demons know that Jesus is the Son of God, and know all about their future destiny.

Oh, I see the problem here. You thought he was serious.

He sounded serious to me. Why doesn't he say he's only kidding if that is true?
26-09-2013, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 06:38 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-09-2013 09:26 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 12:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We need a "special" boxing ring where all our drive-by messiahs, prophet pretenders, and "I'm just so special"s can duke it out. They can claw each others eyes out.

BTW, numerology ("codes") was forbidden.
Deuteronomy 18:10
Jebus no likey.

Forbidden by whom? The Catholic religion? Who cares? Numerology is a widely-known and accepted truth in the Bible, among Bible believers.

http://www.amazon.com/Number-Scripture-S...le+numbers

Bullingers work has been around for more than 100 years, and it is very popular.

Forbidden in Deuteronomy. Can you read ?
Popular ? You mean among the insane fundie Bible Belt crowd ?
That sweetie, is called the "argumentum ad populum" fallacy.
When you actually DO get around to going to a real school, they'll teach you about Logic.
There is no legitimate Biblical Scholar that buys into any of that bullshit. Not. One.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-09-2013, 10:40 AM

KBE's answers are getting shorter... and they come down to insults and threats... He's losing his temper. Laughat Laugh out load
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Philosoraptor's post
26-09-2013, 11:00 AM
(26-09-2013 09:08 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 11:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The jpg posted above is entitled "calvinism." Perhaps you've heard of John Calvin? One guy gets a "divine inspiration" from the Bible, another guy suggests burning him. And not so long ago, it was more than a suggestion.

This is the paradigm you call "godly?" This is the "divine code?" That if we we not atheists, and if this was another place, we would be gathering kindling.

And this is the meme you wish to propagate. Dodgy

I don't pay attention to Calvinism, because only a couple of the "TULIP" leaves are somewhat accurate. The rest is based on a theory, which when examined in light of the Bible, is found to be contradicted by a number of very clear passages.

Calvin and his presbyterians in Switzerland also drowned Baptists in a lake, because the Baptists insisted on "rebaptizing" those who had only been baptized as babies.

Baptists aren't Protestants; and Baptists have never burned anyone at the stake for their beliefs. That ugly history belongs to the Protestants and to Catholicism. Baptists attempt to use moral persuasion to bring people to faith in Christ, not the force of the sword or by force of the law. Those are the tactics of State-Church religions, not Bible-believing Baptists.

Your faith or non-faith is your own business. No one can force you to believe anything; nor should they be able to try, whether it is Al-queada, the Roman Catholics, the Protestants, or some other group. Baptists believe strongly in the freedom of the individual to hold whatever belief they wish.

LMAO
"Baptists aren't Protestants"
Heh heh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism
No one who says "God COMMANDED bla bla bla ..." is morally ''free" to believe or do ANYTHING. Such a morass of inconsistent crap they live in.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.