Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 07:38 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(27-09-2013 07:08 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 09:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Forbidden in Deuteronomy. Can you read ?
Popular ? You mean among the insane fundie Bible Belt crowd ?
That sweetie, is called the "argumentum ad populum" fallacy.
When you actually DO get around to going to a real school, they'll teach you about Logic.
There is no legitimate Biblical Scholar that buys into any of that bullshit. Not. One.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Hmmm, a person who blasphemes and curses is also an authority on God and the Bible. Fortune-telling is witchcraft. It says nothing about numerology in general. As the book I reference by Bullinger demonstrates, Biblical numerology is quite well established and respected among BIBLE_BELIEVING Christians. It doesn't sit well with the liberals you love to parrot, because it implies that the Bible's origin is from God Himself, so it is no wonder you strive so hard to "disprove" it, which you cannot.

Yeah, it does drive you Fundies nuts that others besides "Babble-believers" actually know something, and actually more about your "holy books'' than you do. That's why I am doing one of my degrees. You NEVER argue specifics. You make assertions and fling your judgmental crap, and actually think that flys as "argument". Sorry. Wrong. Numerology implies NOTHING of the sort. Numerical patterns can be found in EVERY TEXT. Do you fools ever compare your book with, for example, Shakespeare. I can find the SAME "code" in every book, including Shakespeare. Your premise is false. There is nothing "special" about the Babble texts and you have not even begun to try to show there is. You FAILED. If there was numerology, (which you have not demonstrated, and in fact have proven to be entirely SUBJECTIVE on your part, as you refuse to post the RULES), it is NOT UNIQUE in literature. It proves and implies NOTHING that you claim.

https://itunes.apple.com/lv/book/christi...8898?mt=11
http://www.masoncode.com/Shakespeare-Sonnets.htm
http://www.sirbacon.org/links/doddnum.html
http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/litera...ard-second
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...1W6RMAFPxw

More "argumentum ad populum". We could care less what "Bible-believers" do or do not believe. The argument carries no weight. You need a course in Logic. Badly.

There exists NO Biblical Scholar today who accepts "numerology" as an authentic part of Hebrew culture. It is NEVER ONCE mentioned IN the Bible, or by any Torah or Talmud commentator. Not one. This just proves you idiots were/are never actually required to learn serious Biblical scholarship. You all just learn to parrot your idiotic fake Presuppositionalist garbage. You are a charlatan. A fake. A snake-oil salesman. We do see clearly why you were unable to get a job with your "seminary" degree.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-09-2013, 07:37 AM
(26-09-2013 10:40 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  KBE's answers are getting shorter... and they come down to insults and threats... He's losing his temper. Laughat Laugh out load

Not really. You should be thinking about the wrath of God instead, and how to avoid that. Attempting to imagine that He isn't real isn't going to work at the Great White Throne Judgment.

I do get a little testy when a man who labels himself as a moron goes after my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the venom he displayed, because Jesus is my best friend, bar none. If someone like him went after your best friend, how would you feel?

I used to be an atheist myself, so I understand your unbelief in God and the Bible, and I can deal with that, and I can even sympathize. Many "Christians" (self-identified) have done incredible harm to the cause of Christ by their hypocritical lives; you know, smoke a little bit, drink a little bit, cuss a little bit; but boy are they faithful to show up on Sunday morning looking all religious!

When I was in the Navy, our first Chaplain was a Catholic priest as was our Captain. When we had shore leave in a foreign port, both would go ashore and get roaring drunk, and practically carry each other back onto the ship, which everyone knew about and laughed at.

The Chaplain himself smoked cigars and boozed, and was a general hypocrite of the worst kind imaginable, which caused many in the crew to despise religion in general. It wasn't until I met a real, genuine Christian in the crew that I began to understand what real Christianity was. He carried a Bible all the time, went to church regularly, was joyful in the Lord, prayed, and generally tried to live for God at all times. This was in stark contrast to the 95% of almost all the other "Christians" in the crew of about 500 men; all of whom drank, smoked, and cussed like they didn't really believe in anything.

At first I hated this Christian, because he was always giving me tracts and pestering me about Jesus and going to Hell. One day I cussed him out royally because he was trying to witness to me. But over a period of about six months or so, I began to listen and he gave me some books to read on prophecy. Immediately I recognized a connection between what the prophets had said about the Antichrist and what I was reading in secular literature about the coming One-World government, the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers, the Rothchilds, the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations etc. It is an open secret that the European Union is trying to become a "United States of Europe", which means a single government with a single head of state. They're getting there, although they are having some growing pains.

But the EU is just a resurrected form of the old Roman Empire, and this has been a dream of the Oligarchs of Europe (the Bilderbergers, Rothchilds, etc) for centuries, to unite Europe once again under their control.

And it is also direct and clear fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy. The Book of Daniel and Revelation all make this crystal clear. So it became clear to me that if the prophets from more than 2,000 years ago had this kind of understanding of future events, they couldn't have gotten it from themselves, but from a Higher Source (i.e. God), since only God could know the future, if he genuinely existed (which I didn't believe at the time). And if there was a God, then there was a Heaven; and if there was a Heaven, then there had to be a Hell, and I certainly didn't want to go there!

So when this Christian asked me if I would like to be saved, I didn't really know what that meant, but I responded "sure", so he explained the Gospel to me again:
1) I had broken God's Laws, and that made me a sinner before God
2) That sin had to be punished, because God is righteous
3) Either
  1. a) I could go to Hell myself to receive that punishment or
    b) I could believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior and ask Him to save me, so that HE could pay for my sins on my behalf

What is your choice? The answer was obvious and easy. I asked Jesus to save me, and He did. Jesus Christ became my very best friend and Lord and Savior.

I am not perfect, by any means or measure; but I do try to live for God, and serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to the best of my ability, because He has done so much for me.

My prayer for all of you is that you also might realize that God is real, Jesus Christ is who the Bible says He is, and that He loves you very much and gave Himself on the cross as an act of love for your soul. He wants you to be with Him in Heaven when you die, as I will be. He doesn't want to sentence you to the Lake of Fire, because He died for you; but He will, if you persist on the course you are on.
27-09-2013, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 09:42 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Bla bla bla.
Go preach at someone who cares. You're not very good at it.
Like all you self-righteous judgmental trolls who come here, you just KNOW you are better than others, and even though Jebus told you not to judge,
you get to do it anyway, cuz you are special. Very very special. Weeping

By the way, the role of a "prophet" in Hebrew culture was NOT to foretell the future. Just more proof you have no real Biblical education. Any Freshman in Bible 101 knows the ancient role of a prophet was to speak "truth to power" and advise the people OF THEIR OWN DAY what they thought their deity was speaking to THEM. NOT to tell the future. American Fundamentalism, (and Hollywood) cooked up your false notion of "fortune-telling as prophesy", which also was forbidden in Leviticus.
There were hundreds of "Books of Revelation". They all make up all sorts of nonsense. Your Book of Revelation is one of many. There is nothing unique about it. They were a dime a dozen...quite the fad for a while there. You never even read one of the others, because your professors indoctrinated you, and you bought the line. Hook, line, and sinker.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-09-2013, 07:47 AM
To the best of my recollection Jesus provided booze on several occasions. He was even the life of the party by turning water into wine. What makes you think that Real Christians™ shouldn't drink? Also, what the fucking fuck does cussing have to do with the bible?

Don't give me that line of shit about Navy Chaplains turning sailors off of God by drinking. The Chaplain ignored by most, and accepted by your figure of 95% of Fake Christians™ as a drinker and cusser.

27-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Rolleyes Another ex-atheist.
27-09-2013, 08:30 AM

(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You should be thinking about the wrath of God instead, and how to avoid that. Attempting to imagine that He isn't real isn't going to work at the Great White Throne Judgment.

You should be thinking about the wrath of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and how to avoid it.
Attempting to imagine that He isn't real isn't going to work when he sentences you to Pastafarian Hell, where beer is stale and strippers have STDs.

Did this seem silly to you? That's exactly how silly your message looks to me.

(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I do get a little testy when a man who labels himself as a moron goes after my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the venom he displayed, because Jesus is my best friend, bar none. If someone like him went after your best friend, how would you feel?

I would defend my best friend, but consider that all my friends are real, living people. Laughat

(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I used to be an atheist myself, so I understand your unbelief in God and the Bible, and I can deal with that, and I can even sympathize.

No, you don't understand, because you don't know me. You're trying to emotionally manipulate me into identifying with yourself - that's the main purpose of the "I-used-to-be-an-atheist" mantra.

However, I never used to be an atheist. I used to be a Christian all my life until recently. I de-converted for the reasons I wrote about in my story.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid380280

(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  And it is also direct and clear fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy. The Book of Daniel and Revelation all make this crystal clear. So it became clear to me that if the prophets from more than 2,000 years ago had this kind of understanding of future events, they couldn't have gotten it from themselves, but from a Higher Source (i.e. God), since only God could know the future, if he genuinely existed (which I didn't believe at the time).

...and just about every generation in the past 2,000 years thought that apocalyptic prophecies were unfolding before their eyes. Yawn. Drinking Beverage

Let's be serious. The authors of those "prophecies" didn't know enough about their past and present, let alone future. The very book of Daniel opens with a historical error.

"In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it." (Daniel 1:1)

Jehoiakim became king of Judah in 608 BC, therefore the third year of his reign was 606 BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehoiakim
However, Nebuchadnezzar didn't become king of Babylon until 605 BC (!), so it would have been impossible for him to besiege Jerusalem the year before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebuchadnezzar
Nebuchadnezzar's siege of Jerusalem happened in 597 BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Je...8597_BC%29

Plus, the author of Daniel thought the Earth was flat (4:10-11, 20), that stars could fall on the Earth (8:10), etc. Hardly reliable.

(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  And if there was a God, then there was a Heaven; and if there was a Heaven, then there had to be a Hell, and I certainly didn't want to go there!

Apart from this being a non sequitur, don't you think an omniscient God would be able to see that your motives for salvation are simply a desire to avoid punishment? Consider

(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  So when this Christian asked me if I would like to be saved, I didn't really know what that meant, but I responded "sure", so he explained the Gospel to me again:
1) I had broken God's Laws, and that made me a sinner before God
2) That sin had to be punished, because God is righteous
3) Either
  1. a) I could go to Hell myself to receive that punishment or
    b) I could believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior and ask Him to save me, so that HE could pay for my sins on my behalf

What is your choice?

My choice is c) I could live as long as my body functions, and then I die. The end.

(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  The answer was obvious and easy. I asked Jesus to save me, and He did. Jesus Christ became my very best friend and Lord and Savior.

I am not perfect, by any means or measure; but I do try to live for God, and serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to the best of my ability, because He has done so much for me.

My prayer for all of you is that you also might realize that God is real, Jesus Christ is who the Bible says He is, and that He loves you very much and gave Himself on the cross as an act of love for your soul. He wants you to be with Him in Heaven when you die, as I will be. He doesn't want to sentence you to the Lake of Fire, because He died for you; but He will, if you persist on the course you are on.

Your concept of love is very troubling.

First, you say that Jesus is your "best friend." Let me tell you the difference between friendship and what you propose:
1. My friends are there for me. They console me when I feel bad and they rejoice with me when I feel good. I can talk to them, see them, touch them. None of this is true for your "friendship" with Jesus.
2. I don't "serve" my friends any more than they "serve" me.
3. My friends won't torture me with fire if I decide to stop hanging out with them.

What you are proposing here is like an abusive relationship. If a man threatens to kill or torture his wife, or a father his child etc., for any reason, we don't call such a relationship loving.
We call such people abusers, and we put them in jail. Why should we adopt different criteria for God?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Philosoraptor's post
27-09-2013, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 02:01 PM by Airyaman.)
(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I do get a little testy when a man who labels himself as a moron goes after my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the venom he displayed, because Jesus is my best friend, bar none. If someone like him went after your best friend, how would you feel?

I'm curious about this part only. Are you saying you have no other friends? That is the only way I could imagine Jesus being anyone's best friend, because friends typically do things together, talk about stuff, etc. With Jesus, all you have are some books written about him long ago, and you do all of the talking. I'd hate to know I had friendships like that.

Jesus is that Facebook friend that's on your list with no picture who never posts a thing. You post on his wall but he never comments. Its sad that you believe such a being is your best friend.
[+] 1 user Likes Airyaman's post
27-09-2013, 09:45 AM

(27-09-2013 09:35 AM)Airyaman Wrote:  Jesus is that Facebook friend that's on your list with no picture who never posts a thing. You post on his wall but he never comments.

[Image: jesus-loves-me.png]

But if you ignore his friend request, he destroys your Internet connection with fire and brimstone.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post
27-09-2013, 09:47 AM
I like that "You and Lord have no friends in common"
27-09-2013, 09:48 AM
(27-09-2013 09:35 AM)Airyaman Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 02:00 PM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  I do get a little testy when a man who labels himself as a moron goes after my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the venom he displayed, because Jesus is my best friend, bar none. If someone like him went after your best friend, how would you feel?

I'm curious about this part only. Are you saying you have no other friends? That is the only way I could imagine Jesus being anyone's best friend, because friends typically do things together, talk about stuff, etc. With Jesus, all you have are some books written about him long ago, and you do all of the talking. I'd hate to know I had friendships like that.

Jesus is that Facebook friend that's on your list with no picture who never posts a thing. You post on his wall but he never comments. Its sad that you believe such a being is your best friend.

How did you manage to blame FaceOfBoe for that? Wait... It's a miracle!Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post