Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(26-09-2013 09:00 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 10:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  You mistake objective criticism and analysis for hatred. The Bible is demonstrably a book of myth and tales.

You presuppose a "Truth" and then contort the text to fit a numerological fantasy.

Sell your shinola elsewhere, there are no takers here. Drinking Beverage

Shows how little you know about the Bible.

Actually, it shows how little you know about reality. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-09-2013, 01:31 PM
(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I do get a little testy when a man who labels himself as a moron goes after my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the venom he displayed, because Jesus is my best friend, bar none. If someone like him went after your best friend, how would you feel?

Venom ? I treated you like a new born baby Big Grin Desist from slander, man of God. Or pony up the evidence.

Also Jesus seems pretty puny and unable to defend himself, for a master of the universe, or is this how he tests you to see if you get enough brownie points for heaven ?
Find all posts by this user
27-09-2013, 02:02 PM
(27-09-2013 09:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  How did you manage to blame FaceOfBoe for that? Wait... It's a miracle!Big Grin

Or just poor snip work on my part!
27-09-2013, 03:31 PM
(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 10:40 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  KBE's answers are getting shorter... and they come down to insults and threats... He's losing his temper. Laughat Laugh out load

Not really. You should be thinking about the wrath of God instead, and how to avoid that. Attempting to imagine that He isn't real isn't going to work at the Great White Throne Judgment.

I do get a little testy when a man who labels himself as a moron goes after my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the venom he displayed, because Jesus is my best friend, bar none. If someone like him went after your best friend, how would you feel?

I used to be an atheist myself, so I understand your unbelief in God and the Bible, and I can deal with that, and I can even sympathize. Many "Christians" (self-identified) have done incredible harm to the cause of Christ by their hypocritical lives; you know, smoke a little bit, drink a little bit, cuss a little bit; but boy are they faithful to show up on Sunday morning looking all religious!

When I was in the Navy, our first Chaplain was a Catholic priest as was our Captain. When we had shore leave in a foreign port, both would go ashore and get roaring drunk, and practically carry each other back onto the ship, which everyone knew about and laughed at.

The Chaplain himself smoked cigars and boozed, and was a general hypocrite of the worst kind imaginable, which caused many in the crew to despise religion in general. It wasn't until I met a real, genuine Christian in the crew that I began to understand what real Christianity was. He carried a Bible all the time, went to church regularly, was joyful in the Lord, prayed, and generally tried to live for God at all times. This was in stark contrast to the 95% of almost all the other "Christians" in the crew of about 500 men; all of whom drank, smoked, and cussed like they didn't really believe in anything.

At first I hated this Christian, because he was always giving me tracts and pestering me about Jesus and going to Hell. One day I cussed him out royally because he was trying to witness to me. But over a period of about six months or so, I began to listen and he gave me some books to read on prophecy. Immediately I recognized a connection between what the prophets had said about the Antichrist and what I was reading in secular literature about the coming One-World government, the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers, the Rothchilds, the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations etc. It is an open secret that the European Union is trying to become a "United States of Europe", which means a single government with a single head of state. They're getting there, although they are having some growing pains.

But the EU is just a resurrected form of the old Roman Empire, and this has been a dream of the Oligarchs of Europe (the Bilderbergers, Rothchilds, etc) for centuries, to unite Europe once again under their control.

And it is also direct and clear fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy. The Book of Daniel and Revelation all make this crystal clear. So it became clear to me that if the prophets from more than 2,000 years ago had this kind of understanding of future events, they couldn't have gotten it from themselves, but from a Higher Source (i.e. God), since only God could know the future, if he genuinely existed (which I didn't believe at the time). And if there was a God, then there was a Heaven; and if there was a Heaven, then there had to be a Hell, and I certainly didn't want to go there!

So when this Christian asked me if I would like to be saved, I didn't really know what that meant, but I responded "sure", so he explained the Gospel to me again:
1) I had broken God's Laws, and that made me a sinner before God
2) That sin had to be punished, because God is righteous
3) Either
  1. a) I could go to Hell myself to receive that punishment or
    b) I could believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior and ask Him to save me, so that HE could pay for my sins on my behalf

What is your choice? The answer was obvious and easy. I asked Jesus to save me, and He did. Jesus Christ became my very best friend and Lord and Savior.

I am not perfect, by any means or measure; but I do try to live for God, and serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to the best of my ability, because He has done so much for me.

My prayer for all of you is that you also might realize that God is real, Jesus Christ is who the Bible says He is, and that He loves you very much and gave Himself on the cross as an act of love for your soul. He wants you to be with Him in Heaven when you die, as I will be. He doesn't want to sentence you to the Lake of Fire, because He died for you; but He will, if you persist on the course you are on.

Okay, God SPECIFICALLY PREDESTINES who is saved and who isn't, he doesn't "not want to sentence you" to the LOF, he's perfectly happy to do so, since he already decided he's going to.

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
27-09-2013, 03:37 PM

(27-09-2013 03:31 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Okay, God SPECIFICALLY PREDESTINES who is saved and who isn't, he doesn't "not want to sentence you" to the LOF, he's perfectly happy to do so, since he already decided he's going to.

It's all part of God's perfect plan. Lecture_preist
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2013, 03:49 PM
So... lemme get this straight.

IF I do what he wants, I'm okay and quite possibly going to be rewarded.

But IF I don't, he'll torture me.

But he LOVES ME and I should LOVE HIM.

Not quite Stockholm syndrome, but damn near close.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
27-09-2013, 03:51 PM

(27-09-2013 03:49 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So... lemme get this straight.

IF I do what he wants, I'm okay and quite possibly going to be rewarded.

But IF I don't, he'll torture me.

But he LOVES ME and I should LOVE HIM.

Not quite Stockholm syndrome, but damn near close.

That's God's conditionally unconditional love. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 38073241.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Philosoraptor's post
27-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Hey this looks like fun. I think I'll give it a try... Smile

The word, bible, is actually "elf bib" backwards. Yes

Really, it's "el bib", but the letter "f" was left out because god wanted to make it harder to decode. So where does the "f" come from? From the word "faith" (duh Dodgy ). One has to have faith IN the validity of the bible so the letter "f" goes IN "elbib". Why the third position? Because it's a Christian bible and there are 3 persons in the Christian god. Cool, huh? Cool

Now what's the significance of "elf bib" you ask? Well, elf is like a little person, so it too is code - for baby. So "bible" really means "baby bib". God simply wants you to use your bible as a bib for your baby! Smartass Or else... well, you know... you'll be damned to hell! Evil_monster

Now don't even try to claim this is BS. If you don't have faith, you can't really know what you're talking about. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
27-09-2013, 04:15 PM
(27-09-2013 04:09 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Hey this looks like fun. I think I'll give it a try... Smile

The word, bible, is actually "elf bib" backwards. Yes

Really, it's "el bib", but the letter "f" was left out because god wanted to make it harder to decode. So where does the "f" come from? From the word "faith" (duh Dodgy ). One has to have faith IN the validity of the bible so the letter "f" goes IN "elbib". Why the third position? Because it's a Christian bible and there are 3 persons in the Christian god. Cool, huh? Cool

Now what's the significance of "elf bib" you ask? Well, elf is like a little person, so it too is code - for baby. So "bible" really means "baby bib". God simply wants you to use your bible as a bib for your baby! Smartass Or else... well, you know... you'll be damned to hell! Evil_monster

Now don't even try to claim this is BS. If you don't have faith, you can't really know what you're talking about. Drinking Beverage

I don't get it.
Could you make a YouTube video of that, and put it on YouTube so I can study it.
Be sure and stumble around, and be sure you're not sure what you want to say. However bad it is, it couldn't possibly be worse than this KBE dude's.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Drinking Beverage

#sigh