Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(27-09-2013 04:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 04:09 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Hey this looks like fun. I think I'll give it a try... Smile

The word, bible, is actually "elf bib" backwards. Yes

Really, it's "el bib", but the letter "f" was left out because god wanted to make it harder to decode. So where does the "f" come from? From the word "faith" (duh Dodgy ). One has to have faith IN the validity of the bible so the letter "f" goes IN "elbib". Why the third position? Because it's a Christian bible and there are 3 persons in the Christian god. Cool, huh? Cool

Now what's the significance of "elf bib" you ask? Well, elf is like a little person, so it too is code - for baby. So "bible" really means "baby bib". God simply wants you to use your bible as a bib for your baby! Smartass Or else... well, you know... you'll be damned to hell! Evil_monster

Now don't even try to claim this is BS. If you don't have faith, you can't really know what you're talking about. Drinking Beverage

I don't get it.
Could you make a YouTube video of that, and put it on YouTube so I can study it.
Be sure and stumble around, and be sure you're not sure what you want to say. However bad it is, it couldn't possibly be worse than this KBE dude's.
There's not much to get. I was just making up pointing out some more bible secrets. Smile

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2013, 07:13 PM
4. Protestant

The Protestant church goes directly to the Word of God for instruction, and to the throne of grace in his devotions. Protestantism was formed on three fundamental principles: scripture alone, justification by faith alone, and universal priesthood of believers. Scripture alone states that the Bible is the only source of authority for the church and that the priest’s word are insignificant. Justification by faith alone allows salvation only through faith, this was an attempt to reform the Church’s accepting of donations. Lastly, the universal priesthood of believers encourages followers to read the Bible and take action in all church related activities and government. Martin Luther’s 95 Thesis, which called the church out on all its immoral actions, played a vital role in the foundation and progression of the Protestant Church. Today, the Protestant Church has grown to many different denominations including but not limited to Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, and Presbyterian.

Professor Bible ed.,

Your ignorance is showing again... Baptists aren't Protestants? The 2 branches of Christianity are either Catholic or Protestant. Ever hear of a thing called the
Reformation?

(26-09-2013 09:08 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 11:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The jpg posted above is entitled "calvinism." Perhaps you've heard of John Calvin? One guy gets a "divine inspiration" from the Bible, another guy suggests burning him. And not so long ago, it was more than a suggestion.

This is the paradigm you call "godly?" This is the "divine code?" That if we we not atheists, and if this was another place, we would be gathering kindling.

And this is the meme you wish to propagate. Dodgy

I don't pay attention to Calvinism, because only a couple of the "TULIP" leaves are somewhat accurate. The rest is based on a theory, which when examined in light of the Bible, is found to be contradicted by a number of very clear passages.

Calvin and his presbyterians in Switzerland also drowned Baptists in a lake, because the Baptists insisted on "rebaptizing" those who had only been baptized as babies.

Baptists aren't Protestants; and Baptists have never burned anyone at the stake for their beliefs. That ugly history belongs to the Protestants and to Catholicism. Baptists attempt to use moral persuasion to bring people to faith in Christ, not the force of the sword or by force of the law. Those are the tactics of State-Church religions, not Bible-believing Baptists.

Your faith or non-faith is your own business. No one can force you to believe anything; nor should they be able to try, whether it is Al-queada, the Roman Catholics, the Protestants, or some other group. Baptists believe strongly in the freedom of the individual to hold whatever belief they wish.
[+] 1 user Likes Chopdoc's post
27-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Sorry BB. Didn't see your post till after I posted... Didn't mean to be redundant.
27-09-2013, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 07:49 PM by Bucky Ball.)
In one of the long boring threads, I discussed the 13 volume compendium of Biblical scholarship, which was assembled/edited in the 1950's, and updated in the 90's.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-Look
It was edited by the preeminent, world famous scholar, and Biblical Archaeologist, Dr. William Foxwell Albright, (Columbia University), entitled "The Interpreter's Bible". Originally he also went to the "holy land" thinking he would validate his beliefs. He admitted he was in error, and that the questions were far more complicated than he thought Originally, he asked for, and received contributions from members of every field of Biblical scholarship, including conservative Baptist scholars, seminary professors, and the best experts from every field of study, ALL of whom signed off on the entire work. Not one of them even mentioned numerology, once. Every line in the Bible is examined in detail. Numerology is "fringe" nonsense by American (insane) Fundies, who actually misunderstand the very nature of "faith". They think they can find "proofs" of something, because their faith is weak, and they NEED "proofs". If that is true, then by definition "faith" is unnecessary. It's non-Biblical, and flys in the face of their own theological systems. It's simply rubbish: academically, historically, culturally, logically, and theologically. And every scholar, at every major mainline university in the world would agree with that, whether they are a person of faith, or not. Rubbish. Simply rubbish. Nothing more.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2013, 06:50 AM
(27-09-2013 07:13 PM)Chopdoc Wrote:  4. Protestant

The Protestant church goes directly to the Word of God for instruction, and to the throne of grace in his devotions. Protestantism was formed on three fundamental principles: scripture alone, justification by faith alone, and universal priesthood of believers. Scripture alone states that the Bible is the only source of authority for the church and that the priest’s word are insignificant. Justification by faith alone allows salvation only through faith, this was an attempt to reform the Church’s accepting of donations. Lastly, the universal priesthood of believers encourages followers to read the Bible and take action in all church related activities and government. Martin Luther’s 95 Thesis, which called the church out on all its immoral actions, played a vital role in the foundation and progression of the Protestant Church. Today, the Protestant Church has grown to many different denominations including but not limited to Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, and Presbyterian.

Professor Bible ed.,

Your ignorance is showing again... Baptists aren't Protestants? The 2 branches of Christianity are either Catholic or Protestant. Ever hear of a thing called the
Reformation?

(26-09-2013 09:08 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I don't pay attention to Calvinism, because only a couple of the "TULIP" leaves are somewhat accurate. The rest is based on a theory, which when examined in light of the Bible, is found to be contradicted by a number of very clear passages.

Calvin and his presbyterians in Switzerland also drowned Baptists in a lake, because the Baptists insisted on "rebaptizing" those who had only been baptized as babies.

Baptists aren't Protestants; and Baptists have never burned anyone at the stake for their beliefs. That ugly history belongs to the Protestants and to Catholicism. Baptists attempt to use moral persuasion to bring people to faith in Christ, not the force of the sword or by force of the law. Those are the tactics of State-Church religions, not Bible-believing Baptists.

Your faith or non-faith is your own business. No one can force you to believe anything; nor should they be able to try, whether it is Al-queada, the Roman Catholics, the Protestants, or some other group. Baptists believe strongly in the freedom of the individual to hold whatever belief they wish.

Again, Baptists are NOT Protestants, because Protestants "protested" the paganism of the Catholic religion and came out to "REFORM" the Catholic religion in a more Biblical fashion. They only succeeded to a point, because they carried a lot of Catholic baggage with them: infant baptism, state churches, hierarchical church leadership, and much more.

Baptists, on the other hand, have NEVER been part of the Babylonian Catholic system. They have always been a separate "stream" historically. They have been called a lot of different names (anabaptists and others), but their commonality lies in their rejection of Catholicism and the state church, along with infant baptism and the supreme authority of Scripture.

Many anabaptists lived in the mountains in Europe to escape persecution by the Catholic religion, and so that they could practice their faith in peace. History books, by and large, ignore these people, because of the powerful influence of Catholicism in education and in religion in general; but they are real and they were numerous.

The idea that Baptists are something recent is an old myth. The Apostles taught the beliefs of the Baptists today, with the exception that today we have a much stronger understanding of prophecy because of how history has actually occurred since their day. They were looking forward, and we are looking backward, so we can see much more clearly the end-time events. Also, because we have the benefit of 2,000 years of Christian argumentation over doctrine to examine and learn from, we have a much more solid understanding of the same beliefs that the apostles held. They were pre-millenial and they baptized only believers, not children. Infant baptism and other false beliefs began spring up even during their days (see Galatians and Colossians), but they themselves did not follow Catholic teachings on Mary or infant baptism or a whole host of other topics that would take a long time to discuss.

I believe that Fundamental Baptists are the closest to the Apostolic teaching of all the different Bible-believing groups.

The Protestants have been moving back toward their harlot "mother", Rome, especially during the last 40 years or so with the Ecumenical movement. In fact, many Lutherans, Anglicans, and Methodists have been converting to Catholicism in recent years; which simply shows their complete ignorance of and unbelief in the Bible. Calvin, Zwingli, Luther, and all of the original Protestant leaders of the Reformation would not be welcome today in almost all the churches that supposedly honor their names.

http://www.amazon.com/History-Baptists-V...e+baptists

Armitage's History of the Baptists provides a good review of all of this information. I recommend it highly. It was one of our reference texts during Bible college.
28-09-2013, 06:54 AM
(27-09-2013 07:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  In one of the long boring threads, I discussed the 13 volume compendium of Biblical scholarship, which was assembled/edited in the 1950's, and updated in the 90's.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-Look
It was edited by the preeminent, world famous scholar, and Biblical Archaeologist, Dr. William Foxwell Albright, (Columbia University), entitled "The Interpreter's Bible". Originally he also went to the "holy land" thinking he would validate his beliefs. He admitted he was in error, and that the questions were far more complicated than he thought Originally, he asked for, and received contributions from members of every field of Biblical scholarship, including conservative Baptist scholars, seminary professors, and the best experts from every field of study, ALL of whom signed off on the entire work. Not one of them even mentioned numerology, once. Every line in the Bible is examined in detail. Numerology is "fringe" nonsense by American (insane) Fundies, who actually misunderstand the very nature of "faith". They think they can find "proofs" of something, because their faith is weak, and they NEED "proofs". If that is true, then by definition "faith" is unnecessary. It's non-Biblical, and flys in the face of their own theological systems. It's simply rubbish: academically, historically, culturally, logically, and theologically. And every scholar, at every major mainline university in the world would agree with that, whether they are a person of faith, or not. Rubbish. Simply rubbish. Nothing more.

Your blasphemy of the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ says it all.

By the way, bb, you seem to be very "religious", but you also profess not to believe in God. At least I assume that you do since you are on this forum and don't contradict anyone on this point.

I'm just curious: Witches (a.k.a. Wiccans) and Satanists are also "religious", and they also reject the idea of "God". You seem to have an awful lot in common with them. Is it possible that you are a witch or a Satanist? Want to fess up?
28-09-2013, 06:56 AM
(27-09-2013 10:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 09:00 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Shows how little you know about the Bible.

Actually, it shows how little you know about reality. Drinking Beverage
You'll see what "reality" really is when you stand before the Lord Jesus Christ as your Judge at the Great White Throne Judgment.
28-09-2013, 07:01 AM
(27-09-2013 01:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I do get a little testy when a man who labels himself as a moron goes after my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the venom he displayed, because Jesus is my best friend, bar none. If someone like him went after your best friend, how would you feel?

Venom ? I treated you like a new born baby Big Grin Desist from slander, man of God. Or pony up the evidence.

Also Jesus seems pretty puny and unable to defend himself, for a master of the universe, or is this how he tests you to see if you get enough brownie points for heaven ?

Don't need "brownie points", as you put it, because all of my sins are already under the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. My place in Heaven is already guaranteed because I placed my trust in Jesus for salvation more than 31 years ago, and I was saved. Only false religions teach that you need "brownie points" to somehow "make God happy". Salvation can only be received as a free gift, and it cannot be earned by any work that we can do.

"For by grace you have been permanently saved through faith; and that faith
is not out of yourselves: it is the gift of God; not of our own works, lest any
man should boast; for we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto
good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:8-10

"But then the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared
(not by works of righteousness which we have done; but according to
his mercy he saved us; by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of
the Holy Spirit; which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ
our Savior), so that being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs
according to the assurance of Eternal Life." Titus 3:4-7
28-09-2013, 07:30 AM
(27-09-2013 03:31 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 07:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Not really. You should be thinking about the wrath of God instead, and how to avoid that. Attempting to imagine that He isn't real isn't going to work at the Great White Throne Judgment.

I do get a little testy when a man who labels himself as a moron goes after my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the venom he displayed, because Jesus is my best friend, bar none. If someone like him went after your best friend, how would you feel?

I used to be an atheist myself, so I understand your unbelief in God and the Bible, and I can deal with that, and I can even sympathize. Many "Christians" (self-identified) have done incredible harm to the cause of Christ by their hypocritical lives; you know, smoke a little bit, drink a little bit, cuss a little bit; but boy are they faithful to show up on Sunday morning looking all religious!

When I was in the Navy, our first Chaplain was a Catholic priest as was our Captain. When we had shore leave in a foreign port, both would go ashore and get roaring drunk, and practically carry each other back onto the ship, which everyone knew about and laughed at.

The Chaplain himself smoked cigars and boozed, and was a general hypocrite of the worst kind imaginable, which caused many in the crew to despise religion in general. It wasn't until I met a real, genuine Christian in the crew that I began to understand what real Christianity was. He carried a Bible all the time, went to church regularly, was joyful in the Lord, prayed, and generally tried to live for God at all times. This was in stark contrast to the 95% of almost all the other "Christians" in the crew of about 500 men; all of whom drank, smoked, and cussed like they didn't really believe in anything.

At first I hated this Christian, because he was always giving me tracts and pestering me about Jesus and going to Hell. One day I cussed him out royally because he was trying to witness to me. But over a period of about six months or so, I began to listen and he gave me some books to read on prophecy. Immediately I recognized a connection between what the prophets had said about the Antichrist and what I was reading in secular literature about the coming One-World government, the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers, the Rothchilds, the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations etc. It is an open secret that the European Union is trying to become a "United States of Europe", which means a single government with a single head of state. They're getting there, although they are having some growing pains.

But the EU is just a resurrected form of the old Roman Empire, and this has been a dream of the Oligarchs of Europe (the Bilderbergers, Rothchilds, etc) for centuries, to unite Europe once again under their control.

And it is also direct and clear fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy. The Book of Daniel and Revelation all make this crystal clear. So it became clear to me that if the prophets from more than 2,000 years ago had this kind of understanding of future events, they couldn't have gotten it from themselves, but from a Higher Source (i.e. God), since only God could know the future, if he genuinely existed (which I didn't believe at the time). And if there was a God, then there was a Heaven; and if there was a Heaven, then there had to be a Hell, and I certainly didn't want to go there!

So when this Christian asked me if I would like to be saved, I didn't really know what that meant, but I responded "sure", so he explained the Gospel to me again:
1) I had broken God's Laws, and that made me a sinner before God
2) That sin had to be punished, because God is righteous
3) Either
  1. a) I could go to Hell myself to receive that punishment or
    b) I could believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior and ask Him to save me, so that HE could pay for my sins on my behalf

What is your choice? The answer was obvious and easy. I asked Jesus to save me, and He did. Jesus Christ became my very best friend and Lord and Savior.

I am not perfect, by any means or measure; but I do try to live for God, and serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to the best of my ability, because He has done so much for me.

My prayer for all of you is that you also might realize that God is real, Jesus Christ is who the Bible says He is, and that He loves you very much and gave Himself on the cross as an act of love for your soul. He wants you to be with Him in Heaven when you die, as I will be. He doesn't want to sentence you to the Lake of Fire, because He died for you; but He will, if you persist on the course you are on.

Okay, God SPECIFICALLY PREDESTINES who is saved and who isn't, he doesn't "not want to sentence you" to the LOF, he's perfectly happy to do so, since he already decided he's going to.

That is your belief, I suppose, and it may be what Calvin taught, but it isn't true. This is why I stopped reading theological works by reformationists, because you are then by default subscribing to what "someone else believes" about the Bible rather than finding out what the Bible actually says yourself, and that is very dangerous indeed.

Many Christians are so lazy that they don't even bother to bring their Bible to church. They just assume "well the preacher is educated in the Bible; I'm too busy to study the Bible, so I'll just put my trust in the preacher to teach me what I should know about the Bible and leave it at that." That is a primary cause for the incredible ignorance of what the Bible actually teaches almost everywhere you look. Even many pastors and church leaders use books with sermon outlines in them provided by someone else (hopefully they were true) to build their sermons for Sunday, and they do little Bible study on their own time. Sadly, it is a fact that many pastors spend more time at the golf course or doing something else rather than spending time in the Bible to learn what it actually says and teaches.

After I had graduated with a Bachelor's and Master's degree from Bible college and seminary, I assumed that I had a good grasp of the Bible: I knew the doctrines of Christianity, I knew the false teachings of cults, and I knew how to tell others about Christ; but did I really know the Bible itself? The answer was not really. After I began my studies in 2001 on this work, I quickly discovered that knowing how a Bible document is actually organized, and knowing the Themes of each division of the text and how to correctly organize those themes into a Biblical structure was FAR FAR different than simply knowing how to string a few "proof texts" together to create a Bible doctrine.

Stringing "proof texts" together is how the cults (like the JW's, the Mormons, etc) use the Bible to "prove" their own doctrines, which are mostly false. The tactic is usually to take some truth from the Bible, and then take it completely out of context to make it say something false.

Biblical theology is what the Kingdom Bible format is based upon, which is very difficult to do, because you have to do the necessary study ahead of time to understand a document in its context, both historically and textually, and read the document so many times that you can recall it instantly and see the "ebb and flow" of the "action" going on in the text. I have done that and am continuing to do that, and I continue to learn, because the Bible is a well of bottomless truth that can never be completely understood.

Calvin's teachings on predestination are merely theories that lead to false conclusions. I have talked to people like yourself who were infatuated with Calvinism, and they felt that they had no responsibility whatsoever to tell anyone about Jesus, because "if they were predestinated to be saved, they would be saved, regardless of what I did; and if they were predestinated to be lost, then they would stay lost no matter what I did." But the Bible teaches the opposite: all believers are responsible to preach the Gospel to all nations. It is the Great Commission of Jesus:

And he (Jesus) said to them, “Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

O And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority was given to me in Heaven and upon earth.
O Therefore go, and train disciples out of all nations;
C baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit;
C teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.
U And, lo, I am with you always, even until the end of the Age.” Amen.

Notice the Golden Ratio format of the text: OOCCU

If Christians are not doing what Jesus said to do, then they are disobedient and have sinned against Jesus. On the other hand, if Calvinism is true, then Jesus was mouthing words with no meaning. Both cannot be true.
28-09-2013, 07:41 AM
(27-09-2013 07:47 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  To the best of my recollection Jesus provided booze on several occasions. He was even the life of the party by turning water into wine. What makes you think that Real Christians™ shouldn't drink? Also, what the fucking fuck does cussing have to do with the bible?

Don't give me that line of shit about Navy Chaplains turning sailors off of God by drinking. The Chaplain ignored by most, and accepted by your figure of 95% of Fake Christians™ as a drinker and cusser.

"Dark light"; your tagline speaks volumes about you.

Name the "several occasions". The Bible only mentions one, at Cana of Galilee. There, he turned water into grape juice or "new wine", not alcoholic wine or "old wine". Grape juice was considered "wine" in Biblical times.

And btw, it is one of the oldest tactics of those who want to "change the subject" to bring up stuff like this one: "Well Jesus drank wine!" "Where did Cain's wife come from?" and so on, ad nauseum. It is simply an attempt to change the subject when they are feeling the heat.

As far as the Navy Chaplain, I know because I was there. I wasn't even a Christian at that time. In fact, I was an atheist at that time, so I know exactly what happened. When you are living among 500 men on a ship that is only 585 feet long and 63 feet wide, it is impossible not to know what most of the crew is thinking and saying, especially when you're stuck on board for weeks or months at a time!

Even the Catholics in the crew were laughing at him. He was an absolute joke.