Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 08:07 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(28-09-2013 06:54 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 07:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  In one of the long boring threads, I discussed the 13 volume compendium of Biblical scholarship, which was assembled/edited in the 1950's, and updated in the 90's.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-Look
It was edited by the preeminent, world famous scholar, and Biblical Archaeologist, Dr. William Foxwell Albright, (Columbia University), entitled "The Interpreter's Bible". Originally he also went to the "holy land" thinking he would validate his beliefs. He admitted he was in error, and that the questions were far more complicated than he thought Originally, he asked for, and received contributions from members of every field of Biblical scholarship, including conservative Baptist scholars, seminary professors, and the best experts from every field of study, ALL of whom signed off on the entire work. Not one of them even mentioned numerology, once. Every line in the Bible is examined in detail. Numerology is "fringe" nonsense by American (insane) Fundies, who actually misunderstand the very nature of "faith". They think they can find "proofs" of something, because their faith is weak, and they NEED "proofs". If that is true, then by definition "faith" is unnecessary. It's non-Biblical, and flys in the face of their own theological systems. It's simply rubbish: academically, historically, culturally, logically, and theologically. And every scholar, at every major mainline university in the world would agree with that, whether they are a person of faith, or not. Rubbish. Simply rubbish. Nothing more.

Your blasphemy of the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ says it all.

By the way, bb, you seem to be very "religious", but you also profess not to believe in God. At least I assume that you do since you are on this forum and don't contradict anyone on this point.

I'm just curious: Witches (a.k.a. Wiccans) and Satanists are also "religious", and they also reject the idea of "God". You seem to have an awful lot in common with them. Is it possible that you are a witch or a Satanist? Want to fess up?

Hey Church Lady, (QueenOfHerOwnVeryTinyBabbleKingdom)
I see not only do you cook up your own Babble shit, you're not even a real Baptist.
Just another internet loon, out to sell some crap to the unsuspecting.

http://christianity.about.com/od/denomin...istory.htm
http://www.patheos.com/Library/Baptist.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptists
"Historians trace the earliest church labeled "Baptist" back to 1609 in Amsterdam, with English Separatist John Smyth as its pastor."

Since you have NO academic credentials whatsoever, your attempt to re-write history fails. Even Baptists don't buy your crap. You're a lone loonie toon.
"The Baptist tradition is one of the largest of the Protestant Christian denominations. Most Baptist churches agree with the basic Protestant doctrines, but they stress the belief that only Christian believers should be baptized (called "believer's baptism") and that this baptism should occur by i"mmersion, a practice they trace back to the early Church. Baptist churches have local church autonomy but are connected to each other through various associations. Most Baptists trace their heritage to early 17th-century C.E. differences with the Church of England and the subsequent decision to form Christian communities with local autonomy, an emphasis on believer's baptism, and an understanding of the church as primarily a community of believers. The Baptist tradition would see massive growth in the United States during the Great Awakening in the mid-18th century, followed by an increased interest and effort in foreign missions. Within the Baptist tradition, there are several branches. In the U.S., a significant split occurred within the Baptist tradition along a north/south distinction in 1845 with the formation of the Southern Baptist Convention. There are still significant differences between northern and southern Baptists regarding theology, missions, and worship. The Baptist Church also has a strong tradition within black communities. Most Baptist churches tend to be evangelical in doctrine, and vary greatly from extremely conservative to liberal socially and politically."

Go peddle your lies somewhere else, troll.
You really are as stupid as you sound on you pathetic videos. I actually got in to a real school. I know how, and why, and where, historically humans cooked up the idea of devils. You had to go to Babble College, as you're mentally challenged. Jebus told you not to judge. Why do you not do what he told you to do, you self-righteous idiot. Provide ONE prominent Bible scholar TODAY at any accredited Baptist College or University who buys into your code crap. Provide references for your pathetic re-write attempt at history. Even the Baptists themselves, call themselves "protestants". Hopefully, for the safety of the computer world, you will be deemed "unfit for programming", just like you were "unfit for ministry". We all did see you refuted nothing, and can't even begin to make an argument to support your evil divination sins. Dodgy

The question is, why are you here ? Cant sell you crackpot stupidity on any Christian sites ? I do realize that Fundies like you NEED to make up shit, and spread false witness. Jebus no likey that crap. You go ahead and tell yourself anything you need to. One of the other trolls here says I'm a Jew, and now you call me a Satanist. Heh heh. You go right ahead and tell yourselves whatever fairy tales you need to, to sleep at night. I actually read Dr. Elaine Pagels' (from Princeton) book "The Origins of Satan". You, on the other hand, obviously never learned anything real in Babble College. But I do like it when fools like you walk yourselves into the trap of discussing devils and Satanism. There is BETTER evidence that the witches of Salem Massachusetts actually were witches, than there is for the resurrection of your Jebus. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2013, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 08:11 AM by Airyaman.)
@ KBE, How did you know what the crew members were thinking?

(28-09-2013 07:41 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  <SNIPPAGE>
Even the Catholics in the crew were laughing at him. He was an absolute joke.

Well, if the Catholics were laughing at him, that settles it.
28-09-2013, 08:21 AM

(28-09-2013 06:50 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Again, Baptists are NOT Protestants, because Protestants "protested" the paganism of the Catholic religion and came out to "REFORM" the Catholic religion in a more Biblical fashion. [...] Baptists, on the other hand, have NEVER been part of the Babylonian Catholic system. [...] The Apostles taught the beliefs of the Baptists today, [...] I believe that Fundamental Baptists are the closest to the Apostolic teaching of all the different Bible-believing groups. [...] The Protestants have been moving back toward their harlot "mother", Rome, especially during the last 40 years or so with the Ecumenical movement.

Now, where is Excubitor when you need him... Consider

(28-09-2013 06:56 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 10:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  Actually, it shows how little you know about reality. Drinking Beverage
You'll see what "reality" really is when you stand before the Lord Jesus Christ as your Judge at the Great White Throne Judgment.

I'm sure Chas is now trembling with fear. Aren't you, Chas? Big Grin

"If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world." (John 12:47)

Oops! Blush

(28-09-2013 07:01 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Don't need "brownie points", as you put it, because all of my sins are already under the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. My place in Heaven is already guaranteed because I placed my trust in Jesus for salvation more than 31 years ago, and I was saved. Only false religions teach that you need "brownie points" to somehow "make God happy". Salvation can only be received as a free gift, and it cannot be earned by any work that we can do.

Cool. But you say:

(28-09-2013 07:01 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Stringing "proof texts" together is how the cults (like the JW's, the Mormons, etc) use the Bible to "prove" their own doctrines, which are mostly false. The tactic is usually to take some truth from the Bible, and then take it completely out of context to make it say something false.

...yet this is exactly what you do. You quoted Ephesians 2:8-10 and Titus 3:4-7 because they suit your theology. Based on them you claim that your place in heaven is guaranteed. Are you sure though?

What about John 5:29, 2 Corinthians 5:10, 11:15, Matthew 7:21, 16:27, 25:46, Revelation 2:23, 20:12-13, 22:12, 1 Peter 1:17, James 2 almost entirely, 1 John 2:17, Romans 2:6, 13, Hebrews 5:9, etc., etc.

Many more here:
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_a...ation.html

Have you sold everything you have, KBE? (Luke 14:33) No? Then you can't call yourself Jesus's disciple.
Do you hate your family, and yourself? (Luke 14:26) No? Then you can't call yourself Jesus's disciple.
Do you hate your life in this world? (John 12:25) No? Then no eternal life for you.
Do you honor your parents (Mark 10:17-19), while hating them at the same time (Luke 14:26)? Oops! Never mind. Blush
Do you hate your brother (Luke 14:26), although you shouldn't (1 John 3:15)? Oops! Laughat
Do you keep the commandments (Matthew 5:19)? All 613 of them? No? Then you'll be called the least.
Are you married (Luke 20:35, Revelation 14:4)? Oops! Blush
Have you ever doubted (Romans 14:23)?

I could go on forever... Drinking Beverage

(28-09-2013 07:30 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  And he (Jesus) said to them, “Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

Pssssst... Original Mark ended with 16:8. Sadcryface

The real Jesus wasn't very fond of the Gentiles. See Matthew 10:5-6, 15:24, Mark 7:24-30... It's odd how he supposedly changes his philosophy by 180. Consider
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Philosoraptor's post
28-09-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:Did this seem silly to you? That's exactly how silly your message looks to me.

Too bad for you.

Quote:I would defend my best friend, but consider that all my friends are real, living people.

If you really knew Jesus as your Savior, you wouldn't say that. People are incredibly unreliable and untrustworthy by comparison with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Quote:However, I never used to be an atheist. I used to be a Christian all my life until recently. I de-converted for the reasons I wrote about in my story.

Sorry, but you never were a Christian. It's what I've been trying to tell you. What you "deconverted" from was RELIGION, and Jesus is not RELIGION. Jesus is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life" (John 14:6).

Jesus hated religion far more than you realize, because religionists like the Scribes and Pharisees were his greatest enemies. Read his words:

"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men: for you do not go in yourselves, nor do you allow them that are entering to go in.
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayer; therefore you shall receive the greater damnation.
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel sea and land to make one convert; and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of Hell than yourselves!" (Just part of his indictment of them in Matthew 23:13-39)

And here:

"Then they said to him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither did I come of myself, but he sent me. Why do you not understand my speech? Even because you cannot hear my Word. You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not remain in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." (John 8:41-44)

"Jesus answered, “If I honor myself, my honor is nothing. It is my Father that honors me; of whom you say, that he is your God; yet you have not known him, but I know him; and if I should say, ‘I do not know him,’ I shall be a liar like you. But I know him, and keep his saying." (John 8:54-55)

Quote:...and just about every generation in the past 2,000 years thought that apocalyptic prophecies were unfolding before their eyes.
That's true enough, but that has nothing to do with the Bible itself. That was their fault.

Quote:Let's be serious. The authors of those "prophecies" didn't know enough about their past and present, let alone future. The very book of Daniel opens with a historical error.

"In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it." (Daniel 1:1)

Jehoiakim became king of Judah in 608 BC, therefore the third year of his reign was 606 BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehoiakim
However, Nebuchadnezzar didn't become king of Babylon until 605 BC (!), so it would have been impossible for him to besiege Jerusalem the year before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebuchadnezzar
Nebuchadnezzar's siege of Jerusalem happened in 597 BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Je...8597_BC%29

That's what you get for depending on Wikipedia for the truth. Wikipedia's content is controlled by liberals who deny the Bible as the Word of God. Do you think that they are going to allow any content on their website that contradicts their own beliefs? It's not going to happen.

Quote:Plus, the author of Daniel thought the Earth was flat (4:10-11, 20), that stars could fall on the Earth (8:10), etc. Hardly reliable.

You're reading that interpretation into the Bible. It doesn't actually say that the earth was flat. It is a reference to King Nebuchadnezzar's empire of Babylon, which in his day extended to all known corners of the earth, so to speak. The "known civilized world" only consisted of the middle east and parts of Asia. Barbarians weren't considered part of the civilized world, which is all that this text refers to, so your charge is bogus.

"And it grew great, even to the army of Heaven; and it cast down some of the army and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them." (Daniel 8:10). This is a prophetical reference to the nation of Judah (or Judea) in the days of the Maccabees. Israel in Scripture is called "Zion", which is another name for "The Kingdom of Heaven" (see references in Matthew). The armies of Israel/Judah were called the host or army of God, because God Himself was dwelling among them in the Tabernacle and later in the Temple of Solomon.

So the reference is to Antiochus Epiphanes, who attacked Jerusalem and "cast down some of the army and of the stars to the ground". Read the details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabees

Wikipedia can be useful but only to a point. If you are relying on it to "disprove" the Bible, it won't work.

Quote:Apart from this being a non sequitur, don't you think an omniscient God would be able to see that your motives for salvation are simply a desire to avoid punishment?
Well, I do know that the fear of being roasted alive for an eternity, begging for mercy and a drop of water on my tongue, but receiving none, was sufficient reason for me to want to be saved!! And it ought to be enough for you as well. What God looks at is whether you truly believe in Jesus Christ and that He died for your sins so that you might be forgiven and have Eternal Life, not whether you are scared of Hell or not. There is no Scriptural basis for saying that the fear of Hell is something that God would look at and say, "he's only scared of Hell, so I'm not going to save him." In fact, Jesus had more to say about Hell than about Heaven. Here are a couple:

"And if your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out, and cast it from you: for it is better for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be cast into Hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off, and cast it from you: for it is better for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be cast into Hell." Matthew 5:29-30

If Jesus were only talking about the grave, his words would not make any sense, because everyone goes into the grave! But Jesus spoke of Hell as a place to be avoided at all costs, so it could not be the grave spoken of here.

"And do not fear them who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in Hell." Matthew 10:28

Again, the grave couldn't possibly be in view here. If it were the grave, everyone goes there anyway, so why would Jesus have spoken of it as a place to be avoided at all costs? In fact, Jesus said we should FEAR it. So it seems clear from the Word of God that FEARING going to Hell is an excellent reason to be saved.

Quote:My choice is c) I could live as long as my body functions, and then I die. The end.

Unfortunately for you, it isn't the end, but just the beginning of Eternity.
"And as it is appointed to men once for all time to die (but after this the Judgment), so also Christ was once for all time offered to bear the sins of many; and to them that look for him shall he appear the second time apart from sin unto salvation." Hebrews 9:27-28

[/quote] What you are proposing here is like an abusive relationship. If a man threatens to kill or torture his wife, or a father his child etc., for any reason, we don't call such a relationship loving. We call such people abusers, and we put them in jail. Why should we adopt different criteria for God?
[/quote]

Because God is our Creator, and has the right to do with HIS UNIVERSE and HIS CREATION as HE sees fit.

"You will say then to me, “Why does he still find fault? For who has resisted his will?” No, but, O man, who are you to contradict God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, “Why have you made me this way?” Does not the potter have power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel to honor, and another to dishonor?" Romans 9:19-21

God created mankind in Adam and later, Eve. Mankind chose to serve Satan instead of God, so man is in rebellion against his Creator God. God is calling out of the human race a remnant who will inherit His Kingdom and his promises, because someday He is going to wipe out this Universe and replace it with a New Heaven and a New Earth.

"But, beloved, do not be ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning the fulfillment of his promise (as some men count slackness), but is longsuffering toward us: not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night: in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with intense heat, the earth also and the works that are in it shall be burned up.
Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening to the coming of the Day of God; in which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with intense heat?
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a
new earth, in which dwells righteousness." 2 Peter 3:8-13

You don't have the right to question God or his methods, because God is God, and you are but a creature who must obey his commands or perish.

"Now to him that is able to establish you according to my Gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest, even by the Scriptures of the Prophets, according to the Commandment of the Everlasting God, and made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: to God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ into the Ages. Amen." Romans 16:25-27
28-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Why don't you just stop "sinning" and be done with this whole heaven and hell thing?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-09-2013, 09:09 AM

(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  If you really knew Jesus as your Savior, you wouldn't say that. People are incredibly unreliable and untrustworthy by comparison with the Lord Jesus Christ.
[...]
Sorry, but you never were a Christian. It's what I've been trying to tell you. What you "deconverted" from was RELIGION, and Jesus is not RELIGION. Jesus is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life" (John 14:6).

[Image: osas_circular_reasoning.png]

(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
Quote:Let's be serious. The authors of those "prophecies" didn't know enough about their past and present, let alone future. The very book of Daniel opens with a historical error.

"In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it." (Daniel 1:1)

Jehoiakim became king of Judah in 608 BC, therefore the third year of his reign was 606 BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehoiakim
However, Nebuchadnezzar didn't become king of Babylon until 605 BC (!), so it would have been impossible for him to besiege Jerusalem the year before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebuchadnezzar
Nebuchadnezzar's siege of Jerusalem happened in 597 BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Je...8597_BC%29

That's what you get for depending on Wikipedia for the truth. Wikipedia's content is controlled by liberals who deny the Bible as the Word of God. Do you think that they are going to allow any content on their website that contradicts their own beliefs? It's not going to happen.

That's all you've got? A conspiracy by "liberals"? You're embarrassing yourself more and more. Laugh out load

I use Wikipedia for quick referencing. If you need more references, no problem.

According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, Jehoiakim began his rule in 608 BC.* According to Encyclopaedia Brittanica, in 609 BC. ** Nebuchadnezzar, on the other hand, began his rule in 605 BC, according to N. S. Gill,*** and the British Museum.**** Unless they're all controlled by "liberals," it was impossible that Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem in the third year of Jehoiakim's reign.

* http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articl...-jehoiakim
** http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topi.../Jehoiakim
*** http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/peopl...nezzar.htm
**** http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/hig...ar_ii.aspx

(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
Quote:Plus, the author of Daniel thought the Earth was flat (4:10-11, 20), that stars could fall on the Earth (8:10), etc. Hardly reliable.

You're reading that interpretation into the Bible. It doesn't actually say that the earth was flat. It is a reference to King Nebuchadnezzar's empire of Babylon, which in his day extended to all known corners of the earth, so to speak. The "known civilized world" only consisted of the middle east and parts of Asia. Barbarians weren't considered part of the civilized world, which is all that this text refers to, so your charge is bogus.

Oh the irony. Drinking Beverage

(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  "And it grew great, even to the army of Heaven; and it cast down some of the army and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them." (Daniel 8:10). This is a prophetical reference to the nation of Judah (or Judea) in the days of the Maccabees. Israel in Scripture is called "Zion", which is another name for "The Kingdom of Heaven" (see references in Matthew). The armies of Israel/Judah were called the host or army of God, because God Himself was dwelling among them in the Tabernacle and later in the Temple of Solomon.

Irrelevant.

(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Wikipedia can be useful but only to a point. If you are relying on it to "disprove" the Bible, it won't work.
[...]
So the reference is to Antiochus Epiphanes, who attacked Jerusalem and "cast down some of the army and of the stars to the ground". Read the details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabees

Where did you say I should read the details?

[Image: 680.gif]

(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Well, I do know that the fear of being roasted alive for an eternity, begging for mercy and a drop of water on my tongue, but receiving none, was sufficient reason for me to want to be saved!! And it ought to be enough for you as well.

I'm not a fearful person, unlike you. I don't bow down to tyrants.
Throughout the history, people have fought against dictators and despots, while the likes of you would bow to anyone who is in power.

(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Because God is our Creator, and has the right to do with HIS UNIVERSE and HIS CREATION as HE sees fit.

No, he doesn't. You can have a child, but that doesn't grant you the right to torture it or kill it, on the basis of being its parent. There are things called unalienable rights.

(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You don't have the right to question God or his methods, because God is God, and you are but a creature who must obey his commands or perish.

So, will I perish or be tortured forever? Make up your mind. Drinking Beverage
[+] 4 users Like Philosoraptor's post
28-09-2013, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 09:22 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-09-2013 08:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  because God is God, and you are but a creature who must obey his commands or perish.

You forgot one.

The moon is made of green cheese. Alleluia. Amen.

(BTW "ages" is not capitalized..didn't you have to take English in Babble College?)
It does make Church Lady look like a bit more of a pompous ass though .. so maybe keep it.

So which is it ? If one "perishes", by definition, one ceases to exist. So you don't believe in hell ? If one "perishes", one can't also "exist in hell". Would you rather have us exist in hell, and NOT perish so you can have us punished for all eternity ?

I realize Babble College teaches you to parrot by rote all this crap, but you didn't remember to string your threats together very well. Is there class in Babble College called "How to make effective threats ?" Maybe check your notes from that. I'm not scared yet. But do keep trying. Maybe you can move up to apprentice threat flinger, some day. Tongue

It is just amazing, (but not surprising) how these delusional fools DEMAND that others share their garbage. They exist in the pathetic state of ignorance DEMANDED by their cults, and they can't be happy if they see anyone freed from all their bullshit. If THEY have to live under all this crap, than they can't possibly see why everyone else can be free of it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-09-2013, 09:24 AM
question how exactly do five letter equal fibonacci? 1,1,2,3,5,8,13... uccoo doesn't seem the same.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
28-09-2013, 09:24 AM
The more and more I read this thread (and I do read it, it's quite enjoyable learning all these new facts brought forth by some members though I have to be careful as Mathematics is supposed to be my sole priority at the moment) the more I think that Stockholm syndrome is relevant in explanation as to why TKBE is so confident.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
28-09-2013, 09:30 AM

(28-09-2013 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I realize Babble College teaches you to parrot by rote all this crap, but you didn't remember to string your threats together very well. Is there class in Babble College called "How to make effective threats ?" Maybe check your notes from that. I'm not scared yet. But do keep trying. Maybe you can move up to apprentice threat flinger, some day. Tongue

I've been noticing for some time that their rhetoric is more or less copypasta. Undecided

But what are these Bible colleges? I'm not aware of any of them existing in my corner of the world (pun intended).