Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(28-09-2013 09:30 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I realize Babble College teaches you to parrot by rote all this crap, but you didn't remember to string your threats together very well. Is there class in Babble College called "How to make effective threats ?" Maybe check your notes from that. I'm not scared yet. But do keep trying. Maybe you can move up to apprentice threat flinger, some day. Tongue

I've been noticing for some time that their rhetoric is more or less copypasta. Undecided

But what are these Bible colleges? I'm not aware of any of them existing in my corner of the world (pun intended).

They are Degree mills. Little to no accreditation no academic standards basically if your check clears you get a diploma. It is the equivalent of the all Caribbean Medical Degree.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 09:46 AM
(28-09-2013 09:30 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I realize Babble College teaches you to parrot by rote all this crap, but you didn't remember to string your threats together very well. Is there class in Babble College called "How to make effective threats ?" Maybe check your notes from that. I'm not scared yet. But do keep trying. Maybe you can move up to apprentice threat flinger, some day. Tongue

I've been noticing for some time that their rhetoric is more or less copypasta. Undecided

But what are these Bible colleges? I'm not aware of any of them existing in my corner of the world (pun intended).

Consider yourself lucky.
Babble Colleges are sort of for people who don't want to get their preaching certificates on-line, for $29.99, yet can't actually get into a real school. Their acceptance rate is virtually 100 %. You pay, they take you. A full professor makes squat. They're considered the "bottom" of the education hierarchy. (It's why Church Lady had to actually go to a computer school to be able to try to get a job.)
No one is actually taught how to think in those places. Anyone who DID, would be expelled. They're indoctrinated, by rote.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2013, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 03:21 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-09-2013 06:54 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Your blasphemy of the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ says it all.

Really. Yet you seem to have to go on and on....and on. Weeping

(28-09-2013 06:54 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  By the way, bb, you seem to be very "religious", but you also profess not to believe in God. At least I assume that you do since you are on this forum and don't contradict anyone on this point.
[quote]

No one has ever accused me of being religion, that I know of.
Knowing about cults and your magic crap, doesn't mean I actually buy into any of it.

[quote='TheKingdomBibleEditor' pid='386843' dateline='1380372886']
I'm just curious: Witches (a.k.a. Wiccans) and Satanists are also "religious", and they also reject the idea of "God". You seem to have an awful lot in common with them. Is it possible that you are a witch or a Satanist? Want to fess up?

Ok. Ya got me. I admit it. But ya see, I'm not a "satanist".
I AM Satan.
My name is actually Bee-zle-bub. But you may call me "Bubby".
I sit at the right hand of Lucy-fer, and I do her bidding, part time, when I'm not busy surfing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2013, 10:16 AM
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BUCKY BALL DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 3 users Like Xinoftruden's post
28-09-2013, 11:20 AM

28-09-2013, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 03:43 PM by Chopdoc.)
I am receiving a holy vision, though as through a glass darkly. KBE is wandering through his neighborhood wearing a fetish mask and rubber shorts screaming, "Somebody spank me!!!"

p.s. Bucky--"Jebus no likey" kills me every time...
[+] 3 users Like Chopdoc's post
29-09-2013, 10:21 AM
(28-09-2013 06:56 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 10:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  Actually, it shows how little you know about reality. Drinking Beverage
You'll see what "reality" really is when you stand before the Lord Jesus Christ as your Judge at the Great White Throne Judgment.

You are raving. Delusional. I feel nothing but pity for you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-09-2013, 10:43 AM
(28-09-2013 09:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 09:30 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  I've been noticing for some time that their rhetoric is more or less copypasta. Undecided

Consider yourself lucky.
Babble Colleges are sort of for people who don't want to get their preaching certificates on-line, for $29.99, yet can't actually get into a real school. Their acceptance rate is virtually 100 %. You pay, they take you. A full professor makes squat. They're considered the "bottom" of the education hierarchy. (It's why Church Lady had to actually go to a computer school to be able to try to get a job.)
No one is actually taught how to think in those places. Anyone who DID, would be expelled. They're indoctrinated, by rote.
Reminds me of what Bill Maher says about Liberty U. It's a school where you flunk if you get the answers right. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Chopdoc's post
29-09-2013, 10:47 PM
(28-09-2013 08:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is BETTER evidence that the witches of Salem Massachusetts actually were witches, than there is for the resurrection of your Jebus. Thanks for reminding me of that.

'The End of Christianity' - John W. Loftus

Chapter 8 - 'The Salem Witch Trials and the Evidence for Resurrection' - Dr. Matt McCormick

Loftu's blog
http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/

McCormick's blog
http://www.provingthenegative.com/

I've been reading through this chapter, really fascinating stuff. If you lower your standard of evidence so low as to accept the Resurrection, then you must also believe that the women at Salem really were witches. Among a whole litany of other far more substantiated 'supernatural' claims that have significantly more or equal evidence to the Resurrection, including other religions that claim exclusivity.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
30-09-2013, 09:28 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptists
"Historians trace the earliest church labeled "Baptist" back to 1609 in Amsterdam, with English Separatist John Smyth as its pastor."

Since you have NO academic credentials whatsoever, your attempt to re-write history fails. Even Baptists don't buy your crap. You're a lone loonie toon.
"The Baptist tradition is one of the largest of the Protestant Christian denominations. Most Baptist churches agree with the basic Protestant doctrines, but they stress the belief that only Christian believers should be baptized (called "believer's baptism") and that this baptism should occur by i"mmersion, a practice they trace back to the early Church. Baptist churches have local church autonomy but are connected to each other through various associations. Most Baptists trace their heritage to early 17th-century C.E. differences with the Church of England and the subsequent decision to form Christian communities with local autonomy, an emphasis on believer's baptism, and an understanding of the church as primarily a community of believers. The Baptist tradition would see massive growth in the United States during the Great Awakening in the mid-18th century, followed by an increased interest and effort in foreign missions. Within the Baptist tradition, there are several branches. In the U.S., a significant split occurred within the Baptist tradition along a north/south distinction in 1845 with the formation of the Southern Baptist Convention. There are still significant differences between northern and southern Baptists regarding theology, missions, and worship. The Baptist Church also has a strong tradition within black communities. Most Baptist churches tend to be evangelical in doctrine, and vary greatly from extremely conservative to liberal socially and politically."
[/quote]

Like I said, Baptists are not Protestants. There are some who believe this because that's what they were taught in school, but it isn't true, and not all Baptists ascribe to this belief. Wikipedia is not a good source of information on Baptists or the Bible. The people in charge there tend to be Catholics or Liberals of whatever stripe, like you. So you're just posting from an echo chamber.