Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Lovely. Prove it. Prove one word of it.
BTW, one of the multiple links I posted was not Wiki. It was a religious site.
http://www.patheos.com/Library/Baptist.html

"The Baptist tradition is one of the largest of the Protestant Christian denominations. Most Baptist churches agree with the basic Protestant doctrines, but they stress the belief that only Christian believers should be baptized (called "believer's baptism") and that this baptism should occur by immersion, a practice they trace back to the early Church. Baptist churches have local church autonomy but are connected to each other through various associations. Most Baptists trace their heritage to early 17th-century C.E. differences with the Church of England and the subsequent decision to form Christian communities with local autonomy, an emphasis on believer's baptism, and an understanding of the church as primarily a community of believers. The Baptist tradition would see massive growth in the United States during the Great Awakening in the mid-18th century, followed by an increased interest and effort in foreign missions. Within the Baptist tradition, there are several branches. In the U.S., a significant split occurred within the Baptist tradition along a north/south distinction in 1845 with the formation of the Southern Baptist Convention. There are still significant differences between northern and southern Baptists regarding theology, missions, and worship. The Baptist Church also has a strong tradition within black communities. Most Baptist churches tend to be evangelical in doctrine, and vary greatly from extremely conservative to liberal socially and politically."

http://www.founders.org/library/reform.html

More proof this goon is making up shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:"If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world." (John 12:47)

Oops! Blush

"And these shall go away into Everlasting punishment, but the righteous into Life Eternal.”When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory.
And all nations shall be gathered before him; and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats; and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:...
Then shall he say also to them on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you
cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels...

And these shall go away into Everlasting punishment, but the righteous into Life Eternal.” Matthew 25:20-46 Oops! Blush

(28-09-2013 07:01 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Don't need "brownie points", as you put it, because all of my sins are already under the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. My place in Heaven is already guaranteed because I placed my trust in Jesus for salvation more than 31 years ago, and I was saved. Only false religions teach that you need "brownie points" to somehow "make God happy". Salvation can only be received as a free gift, and it cannot be earned by any work that we can do.

Cool. But you say:

(28-09-2013 07:01 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Stringing "proof texts" together is how the cults (like the JW's, the Mormons, etc) use the Bible to "prove" their own doctrines, which are mostly false. The tactic is usually to take some truth from the Bible, and then take it completely out of context to make it say something false.

Quote:...yet this is exactly what you do. You quoted Ephesians 2:8-10 and Titus 3:4-7 because they suit your theology. Based on them you claim that your place in heaven is guaranteed. Are you sure though?

Yes. Bible-believing Christianity, and even old Protestant theology (as originally taught by Calvin, Luther, et al) agrees that the only way to be saved is by placing our hope for salvation in the once-for-all-time sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. Many call it the "Finished Work of Jesus"; meaning that Jesus did everything that was necessary for any sinner to be saved already on the cross (i.e. he paid for all of our sins on Calvary). All we must do is accept it as a free gift and we are saved (Romans 10:9-13).

The original Greek behind Ephesians 2:8-9 is conclusive on the matter of Eternal Security (once saved always saved). A super-literal reading of the Greek goes like this:
(the English) "For by grace you have been permanently saved through faith; and that faith is not out of yourselves: it is the gift of God; not of our own works, lest any man should boast" (Kingdom Bible)
(the Greek) "For by grace you were saved, you are being saved, and you always will be saved." This is based on the Perfect tense of the Greek word for "saved". The Perfect tense says: something happened in the past, which created an effect which goes continuously on through the present day, and continues on into eternity.

So the word "saved" in the Greek Perfect tense as used here by the Apostle Paul, under Divine inspiration, proves Eternal Security is a fact. There are many other supporting passages as well.

Quote:What about John 5:29, 2 Corinthians 5:10, 11:15, Matthew 7:21, 16:27, 25:46, Revelation 2:23, 20:12-13, 22:12, 1 Peter 1:17, James 2 almost entirely, 1 John 2:17, Romans 2:6, 13, Hebrews 5:9, etc., etc.

John 5:29 "and shall come forth: they that have done good, into the resurrection of Life; and they that have done evil, into the resurrection of damnation."

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they
are ravenous wolves. You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit; neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit is cut down, and cast into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you shall know
them." Matthew 7:15-20

Jesus is simply pointing out that the fruit of a lost person is evil, and the fruit of a saved person is good. He wasn't saying that salvation was attained by good works. You need to be careful when quoting from a history Book, because the point of Matthew wasn't to teach line upon line doctrine, like a textbook, but rather to relate the earthly life of Jesus. The teachings of Paul and the other apostles are conclusive on the means of salvation, which is by grace alone, through faith. All of the old Protestants and Bible-believing Christians in general agree on this point. Only Catholics and Liberals teach otherwise, and I am neither of those, obviously.

Quote:Have you sold everything you have, KBE? (Luke 14:33) No? Then you can't call yourself Jesus's disciple.
Do you hate your family, and yourself? (Luke 14:26) No? Then you can't call yourself Jesus's disciple.
Do you hate your life in this world? (John 12:25) No? Then no eternal life for you.
Do you honor your parents (Mark 10:17-19), while hating them at the same time (Luke 14:26)? Oops! Never mind. Blush
Do you hate your brother (Luke 14:26), although you shouldn't (1 John 3:15)? Oops! Laughat
Do you keep the commandments (Matthew 5:19)? All 613 of them? No? Then you'll be called the least.
Are you married (Luke 20:35, Revelation 14:4)? Oops! Blush
Have you ever doubted (Romans 14:23)?

I could go on forever... Drinking Beverage

All you are doing is trying to say that we are somehow saved by works, and we are not. Jesus didn't teach salvation by works, and neither did the Apostles. Even the Hebrew Bible agrees that salvation is only through the shed blood of the lamb, and not by works of our own. The New Covenant fulfills the type of the Lamb in Jesus Christ, who is the Lamb who came to take away the sin of the world.

If it were true that we could somehow earn our way into Heaven by good works, then we would have the right to stand before God and say, "Look how many good things I DID, God! Aren't I really something?" And all the glory would be yours/ours, instead of God's. But that is not what the Bible teaches.

"For by grace you have been permanently saved through faith; and that faith is not out of yourselves: it is the gift of God; not of our own works, lest any man should boast" Ephesians 2:8-9 (Kingdom Bible, similar to KJV)

(28-09-2013 07:30 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  And he (Jesus) said to them, “Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

Quote:Pssssst... Original Mark ended with 16:8. Sadcryface

You're wrong. The GR format proves that Mark 16:9-20 is in fact genuine Scripture. See this page: http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/Cr...Texts.html

I don't have time to finish this post. I'll get it later.
30-09-2013, 10:14 AM
30-09-2013, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 10:23 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Too bad the entire bullshit of "salvation" is built on a fallacy.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ins?page=2

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:The real Jesus wasn't very fond of the Gentiles. See Matthew 10:5-6, 15:24, Mark 7:24-30... It's odd how he supposedly changes his philosophy by 180. Consider

"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, “Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter into any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the family of Israel." Matthew 10:5-6

The mission of Jesus during his earthly ministry was to Israel, and Israel alone. After the mid-point of his 3 1/2 year ministry, he began broadening his ministry to show his disciples that one day they would be reaching out to the Gentiles.

You can't understand the Biblical Jesus unless you understand that He was and is the Jewish Messiah, their long-awaited King. He is also, in his role of Savior of the world, the Christ of the Gentiles. Jesus has many Biblical Names and several roles: Prophet, Priest, and King. Your quotes are relevant only to the first part of his ministry.

And he said to them, “Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature..." Mark 15:15
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority was given to me in Heaven and upon earth. Therefore go, and train disciples out of all nations..."
Matthew 28:18-19
"Therefore, when they came together, they asked him, saying, “Lord, will you at this time restore the Kingdom [of Zion] again to Israel?” And he said to them, “It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in his own authority. But you shall receive power, after the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:6-8
30-09-2013, 10:27 AM
(30-09-2013 10:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad the entire bullshit of "salvation" is built on a fallacy.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ins?page=2

You only say that because you're lost and you don't know who God is. I have been saved, and so have millions of others.
30-09-2013, 10:53 AM
[Image: 1382990_636993116334898_827092961_n.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-09-2013, 10:54 AM
(30-09-2013 09:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Lovely. Prove it. Prove one word of it.
BTW, one of the multiple links I posted was not Wiki. It was a religious site.
http://www.patheos.com/Library/Baptist.html

"The Baptist tradition is one of the largest of the Protestant Christian denominations. Most Baptist churches agree with the basic Protestant doctrines, but they stress the belief that only Christian believers should be baptized (called "believer's baptism") and that this baptism should occur by immersion, a practice they trace back to the early Church. Baptist churches have local church autonomy but are connected to each other through various associations. Most Baptists trace their heritage to early 17th-century C.E. differences with the Church of England and the subsequent decision to form Christian communities with local autonomy, an emphasis on believer's baptism, and an understanding of the church as primarily a community of believers. The Baptist tradition would see massive growth in the United States during the Great Awakening in the mid-18th century, followed by an increased interest and effort in foreign missions. Within the Baptist tradition, there are several branches. In the U.S., a significant split occurred within the Baptist tradition along a north/south distinction in 1845 with the formation of the Southern Baptist Convention. There are still significant differences between northern and southern Baptists regarding theology, missions, and worship. The Baptist Church also has a strong tradition within black communities. Most Baptist churches tend to be evangelical in doctrine, and vary greatly from extremely conservative to liberal socially and politically."

http://www.founders.org/library/reform.html

More proof this goon is making up shit.

The keyword is "most", not all. Your own post proves my point.
30-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Christ Rolleyes Still going strong, Ed ? That Jesus stuff sure does power up the old typing fingers.
30-09-2013, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 12:06 PM by Bucky Ball.)
You have "proven" nothing.
By not providing the exact rules for your nonsense "code" you have DEMONSTRATED
it's subjective nonsense. You have also failed to provide the name of even one Biblical scholar who buys into your bullshit.

No one here accepts the "authority" of scripture.
So go take a marketing class and learn some basics, and stop spouting Babble verses at those who do not buy they have any authority. They have as much weight as verses from The Cat in the Hat, or Harry Potter.
Oh wait, The Cat in the Hat actually DOES mean something.

You lunatics have to come here, as no Christian site or church group would buy into your crap, and no doubt you're been banned from everywhere else you tried to peddle your snake oil.

Your *saying* you are "saved" does not make it so.
The moon is made of green cheese.

But you need to hurry up here. Your time is almost up. Soon this week's influx of new "special people" who think THEY have discovered something,
or been told by Jebus or the Holy Spirit to kill someone discover something THEY alone know about will start, and it's gonna get real crowded.
Move along now, troll.
Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post