Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 03:06 AM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(30-09-2013 10:25 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
Quote:The real Jesus wasn't very fond of the Gentiles. See Matthew 10:5-6, 15:24, Mark 7:24-30... It's odd how he supposedly changes his philosophy by 180. Consider

"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, “Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter into any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the family of Israel." Matthew 10:5-6

The mission of Jesus during his earthly ministry was to Israel, and Israel alone. After the mid-point of his 3 1/2 year ministry, he began broadening his ministry to show his disciples that one day they would be reaching out to the Gentiles.

You can't understand the Biblical Jesus unless you understand that He was and is the Jewish Messiah, their long-awaited King. He is also, in his role of Savior of the world, the Christ of the Gentiles. Jesus has many Biblical Names and several roles: Prophet, Priest, and King. Your quotes are relevant only to the first part of his ministry.

And he said to them, “Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature..." Mark 15:15
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority was given to me in Heaven and upon earth. Therefore go, and train disciples out of all nations..."
Matthew 28:18-19
"Therefore, when they came together, they asked him, saying, “Lord, will you at this time restore the Kingdom [of Zion] again to Israel?” And he said to them, “It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in his own authority. But you shall receive power, after the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:6-8

[Image: 127-When-ridicule-is-appropriate-650x487.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 08:50 AM
(30-09-2013 11:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have "proven" nothing.
By not providing the exact rules for your nonsense "code" you have DEMONSTRATED
it's subjective nonsense. You have also failed to provide the name of even one Biblical scholar who buys into your bullshit.

No one here accepts the "authority" of scripture.
So go take a marketing class and learn some basics, and stop spouting Babble verses at those who do not buy they have any authority. They have as much weight as verses from The Cat in the Hat, or Harry Potter.
Oh wait, The Cat in the Hat actually DOES mean something.

You lunatics have to come here, as no Christian site or church group would buy into your crap, and no doubt you're been banned from everywhere else you tried to peddle your snake oil.

Your *saying* you are "saved" does not make it so.
The moon is made of green cheese.

But you need to hurry up here. Your time is almost up. Soon this week's influx of new "special people" who think THEY have discovered something,
or been told by Jebus or the Holy Spirit to kill someone discover something THEY alone know about will start, and it's gonna get real crowded.
Move along now, troll.
Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out.

It's reasonable to take mainline scholars' interpretations of language, writing style and patterns for empirical evidence of JDEP or Q or Markan priority, but not reasonable for a lay reader or seminarian to see patterns in scripture and note some kind of univocal voice in scripture? Is that your stance?

I find your words "By not providing the exact rules for your nonsense code you have DEMONSTRATED it's subjective nonsense" a little telling since not all mainline scholars agree on different points and find other scholars' views subjective. Some of the "rules" you've cited about JDEP, for example, include subjective interpretations. Saying "this writer/editor uses only YHVH and this one only El" and so on--how is that different than a Kingdom Bible code?

I'm not accusing you rhetorically, BB. I'm asking you to demonstrate how your theories are reasonable or based empirically and not as subjectively as what you're accusing the Kingdom Bible researcher of doing.

Thank you.
01-10-2013, 09:12 AM
(01-10-2013 08:50 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 11:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have "proven" nothing.
By not providing the exact rules for your nonsense "code" you have DEMONSTRATED
it's subjective nonsense. You have also failed to provide the name of even one Biblical scholar who buys into your bullshit.

No one here accepts the "authority" of scripture.
So go take a marketing class and learn some basics, and stop spouting Babble verses at those who do not buy they have any authority. They have as much weight as verses from The Cat in the Hat, or Harry Potter.
Oh wait, The Cat in the Hat actually DOES mean something.

You lunatics have to come here, as no Christian site or church group would buy into your crap, and no doubt you're been banned from everywhere else you tried to peddle your snake oil.

Your *saying* you are "saved" does not make it so.
The moon is made of green cheese.

But you need to hurry up here. Your time is almost up. Soon this week's influx of new "special people" who think THEY have discovered something,
or been told by Jebus or the Holy Spirit to kill someone discover something THEY alone know about will start, and it's gonna get real crowded.
Move along now, troll.
Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out.

It's reasonable to take mainline scholars' interpretations of language, writing style and patterns for empirical evidence of JDEP or Q or Markan priority, but not reasonable for a lay reader or seminarian to see patterns in scripture and note some kind of univocal voice in scripture? Is that your stance?

I find your words "By not providing the exact rules for your nonsense code you have DEMONSTRATED it's subjective nonsense" a little telling since not all mainline scholars agree on different points and find other scholars' views subjective. Some of the "rules" you've cited about JDEP, for example, include subjective interpretations. Saying "this writer/editor uses only YHVH and this one only El" and so on--how is that different than a Kingdom Bible code?

I'm not accusing you rhetorically, BB. I'm asking you to demonstrate how your theories are reasonable or based empirically and not as subjectively as what you're accusing the Kingdom Bible researcher of doing.

Thank you.

I've never posted "rules". Your analogy is invalid.
What you are actually doing is asking me to give to an entire education. It's impossible. They're not "my theories".
Everything I have ever said lies squarely (unlike your nonsense) in mainline scholarship.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-10-2013, 11:29 AM
(30-09-2013 10:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 10:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad the entire bullshit of "salvation" is built on a fallacy.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ins?page=2

You only say that because you're lost and you don't know who God is. I have been saved, and so have millions of others.

Still waiting for you to post your underlying rules and formulas you used to find these 'messages' and 'codes'. Forgive us if we don't take your word for it, but we'd rather vet the math ourselves. I mean it can't be any harder than 3.5 edition Dungeons and Dragons, seeing as how those mechanics were created by people apparently far more literate and creative than yourself. Drinking Beverage

Unless of course you're afraid that your work won't hold any water? Laughat

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-10-2013, 02:06 PM
(01-10-2013 09:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 08:50 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  It's reasonable to take mainline scholars' interpretations of language, writing style and patterns for empirical evidence of JDEP or Q or Markan priority, but not reasonable for a lay reader or seminarian to see patterns in scripture and note some kind of univocal voice in scripture? Is that your stance?

Thank you.

I've never posted "rules". Your analogy is invalid.
What you are actually doing is asking me to give to an entire education. It's impossible. They're not "my theories".
Everything I have ever said lies squarely (unlike your nonsense) in mainline scholarship.

"Everything I have ever said lies squarely (unlike your nonsense) in mainline scholarship."

I see. Nothing original, then, to contribute?
01-10-2013, 02:12 PM
(01-10-2013 02:06 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 09:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I've never posted "rules". Your analogy is invalid.

"Everything I have ever said lies squarely (unlike your nonsense) in mainline scholarship."

No. I don't make up shit like Poo-head. Weeping
No pamphlets to write today ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-10-2013, 02:35 PM
(01-10-2013 02:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 02:06 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  "Everything I have ever said lies squarely (unlike your nonsense) in mainline scholarship."

No. I don't make up shit like Poo-head. Weeping

Old bean,

You sound like you got up on the wrong side of the dungeon this morning for work... or school... or whatever you're not doing when lurking here to be my troll.

The difference between us is, tomorrow I can try real hard not to be cruel.
01-10-2013, 05:30 PM
(01-10-2013 02:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 02:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. I don't make up shit like Poo-head. Weeping

Old bean,

You sound like you got up on the wrong side of the dungeon this morning for work... or school... or whatever you're not doing when lurking here to be my troll.

Tomorrow, try being less delusional. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-10-2013, 01:32 PM
(01-10-2013 05:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 02:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Old bean,

Tomorrow, try being less delusional. Drinking Beverage

I'll try it today! I hereby renounce my previous statements about YEC and Evolution. Old Earth, everything has evolved. Bowing

I can see the light. Now embrace me as a brother!
02-10-2013, 01:57 PM
PJ you on crack ?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post