Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
He sent his daughter to Yale, as I recall.
Maybe she called and said, "hey you old coot, I got some news for ya".
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 12:53 AM
(28-09-2013 10:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ok. Ya got me. I admit it. But ya see, I'm not a "satanist".
I AM Satan.
My name is actually Bee-zle-bub. But you may call me "Bubby".
I sit at the right hand of Lucy-fer, and I do her bidding, part time, when I'm not busy surfing.

Hey I thought I was Satan. Who died and made you Satan? Dammit I have to get a new name... Cool I'll take Memnoch can't remember if that's the bible or Anne Rice Thumbsup two equally valuable sources of demon names and the truth.
04-10-2013, 02:02 AM
(04-10-2013 12:53 AM)Andrew_Njonjo Wrote:  Hey I thought I was Satan. Who died and made you Satan? Dammit I have to get a new name... Cool I'll take Memnoch can't remember if that's the bible or Anne Rice Thumbsup two equally valuable sources of demon names and the truth.

Go get yourself a Monster Manual or Deities and Demigods, they're chock full of fun names crimped from every corner of history and mythology.

[Image: Deities_demigods_v3_cover.jpg]

[Image: products_dndcore_177550000_lgpic.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2013, 09:18 AM
(01-10-2013 11:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 10:27 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You only say that because you're lost and you don't know who God is. I have been saved, and so have millions of others.

Still waiting for you to post your underlying rules and formulas you used to find these 'messages' and 'codes'. Forgive us if we don't take your word for it, but we'd rather vet the math ourselves. I mean it can't be any harder than 3.5 edition Dungeons and Dragons, seeing as how those mechanics were created by people apparently far more literate and creative than yourself. Drinking Beverage

Unless of course you're afraid that your work won't hold any water? Laughat
I've already posted this information. I won't repeat it again.
08-10-2013, 09:41 AM
(08-10-2013 09:18 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I've already posted this information. I won't repeat it again.

Did I miss something? All you've posted is your subjective interpretations of this supposed code, but not how it actually works. Or why it matters. Or how it's important. Or any compelling evidence as to why anyone but you should give a fuck... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-07-2014, 08:29 PM
(08-10-2013 09:18 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 11:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Still waiting for you to post your underlying rules and formulas you used to find these 'messages' and 'codes'. Forgive us if we don't take your word for it, but we'd rather vet the math ourselves. I mean it can't be any harder than 3.5 edition Dungeons and Dragons, seeing as how those mechanics were created by people apparently far more literate and creative than yourself. Drinking Beverage

Unless of course you're afraid that your work won't hold any water? Laughat
I've already posted this information. I won't repeat it again.

Here is the answer to your question
11-07-2014, 07:49 AM
(03-07-2014 08:29 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 09:18 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I've already posted this information. I won't repeat it again.

Here is the answer to your question

You may also find this interesting: clear, unambiguous proof that the UCCOO Golden Ratio pattern exists, not only in the Bible, but in the design of your hands, your body, your face, the Solar System, the Chemistry Table of Elements, and the G Major musical scale.
Golden Ratio in nature and the Bible
11-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Except you did not discover anything, you fucking fraud.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set
http://www.abarim-publications.com/Chaos...7_uCLEmUWs

Not this shit again

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-07-2014, 08:03 AM
*Meantime* back at the ranch, everyone was having sex and getting high and generally not giving a stuff about what some snot-nosed deity said.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-07-2014, 10:30 AM
(16-09-2013 08:57 PM)cjlr Wrote:  It's a terrible butchering of a mathematical concept that means nothing.

Thumbsup

Yeah, the only thing worse than mythology taken seriously is meta mythology taken seriously.