Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(20-09-2013 10:04 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 09:39 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Ahem, "this guy" is absolutely right. I should know, because I'm "this guy" Smile

What is it that you don't understand, and I'll try to answer it?

Does your code take into account the fact that the bible today is not the same as it was originally written?

Does it account for original Old Testament versions before editing and translation from Hebrew?

Does it account for the translation of the New Testament works from Greek?

Does it account for the fact that the gospels and the other books of the bible never being intended to be a single cohesive story?

Does it account for redundancy of the stories contained therein?

What of the contradictions within?

How do the other canons and holy texts fit into this code that were not included in the bible?

What about the holy texts of the Muslims that appear after the New Testament gospels? What if they too contain a code? Have you tried? Would that validate them?

What about the book of Mormon? Tried that one?

Have you tried this with holy texts from other religions? Why or why not?

This guy's response should be fun..

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheLastEnemy's post
20-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Re: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
The key is if he replies

Evolve
20-09-2013, 04:20 PM
(20-09-2013 04:15 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The key is if he replies

Why wouldn't he? We've clearly done everything to make him feel welcome. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Well if he don't reply, kinda looks bad for his site right ? Sure he'll be back...
20-09-2013, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 06:05 PM by ridethespiral.)
Why u haz kill fun toy wif logics?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
21-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Re: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Tick tock tick tock

Evolve
21-09-2013, 02:25 PM
(20-09-2013 10:04 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 09:39 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Ahem, "this guy" is absolutely right. I should know, because I'm "this guy" Smile

What is it that you don't understand, and I'll try to answer it?

Does your code take into account the fact that the bible today is not the same as it was originally written? Yes of course. That should go without saying.

Does it account for original Old Testament versions before editing and translation from Hebrew?
I, along with the most conservative Bible scholars, rely on the Bomberg Hebrew text exclusively, believing it to be the mirror image of the original Hebrew writings. The Hebrew scholars were extremely meticulous in their copies of Bible manuscripts, and used a strict numbering system that ensured that nothing was lost or duplicated. Many modern scholars do not agree and have adopted a system of referring to other writings, such as Hebrew commentaries and/or the Greek translation of the Hebrew documents, known as the Septuagint, to try and "reread" the Bible and make it say things that the Traditional Hebrew text doesn't say. I disagree with this method.

Does it account for the translation of the New Testament works from Greek?

The King James version translation, on which the Kingdom Bible version text is strongly based, is well known for its faithfulness to the original Greek (the Received Text). Places where the translation has issues (e.g Philippians 2:6 "thought it not robbery" and places where the translation wasn't literal enough, I have modified to be more literal and more accurate. Mostly, however, the King James translation just needed updated punctuation, capitalization, quotation marks, and a smoother rendering. Not much retranslation was actually needed.

Does it account for the fact that the gospels and the other books of the bible never being intended to be a single cohesive story?

How do you know that the "books of the Bible never intended to be a single cohesive story"? That is your opinion, and I don't agree. Of course, the Gospels ARE a collection of excerpts from the earthly life of Jesus Christ. That is true enough. But what you apparently don't realize is that each Book of the Bible is clearly organized according to a central theme; and that theme (of whatever document) has sub-themes, and those sub-themes have sub-themes, and so on down to the lowest level.

And so for the Gospels, not only is each human author starting with a central theme, each excerpt from the life of Jesus performs an important task in the overall goal of educating the reader: it forms part of a clear outline that aims to send a special message to the reader.

For example, Matthew is widely known to be a document that is aimed at a special group of people: Jews, and only Jews. Matthew repeatedly invokes the Hebrew prophecies of the coming Messiah and makes the reader understand that Jesus is that Messiah that the Jews have been waiting for.

Luke, on the other hand, is clearly aiming at Christians. In the introduction, he speaks of his Christian student Theophilis, and proceeds to give a detailed account of the life of Jesus that clearly provide spiritual lessons for Christians.

John, on the other hand, while aiming at Christians, is more concerned with INDIVIDUAL EVANGELISM. Over and over again, we see events, starting with John introducing his disciples to Jesus, and those disciples introducing others to Jesus, and later the woman at the well, the man who was born blind, etc that clearly show John's main theme in his Gospel: individual evangelism.

Mark, on the other hand, while also aiming at Christians, goes further than John: he offers very short "outtakes" on the life of Jesus as if it were kind of a movie: Jesus went here and healed; he went there and raised the dead and cast out demons, and so on. It is very similar in style to biographies of famous preachers from long ago, like D.L. Moody. He went to this city, organized the churches, preached the Gospel and thousands were saved. He traveled to England, and etc.
Mark's clear theme concerns MASS EVANGELISM, with Jesus as the example for Christians to follow.

Acts, on the other hand, takes this theme of MASS EVANGELISM yet further: it is the DISCIPLES doing the mass evangelism, going out of Jerusalem and Judea to the uttermost parts of the earth with the Good News that Jesus Christ died for their sins and can save them, if they repent and trust in Him.

Do you see the pattern?
Two Opposites:
O Matthew: aimed at the Jews (Jesus is your Messiah that you've been waiting for)
O Luke: aimed at Christians (specifically new believers who want to understand who Jesus is)

Two Complementary:
C John: Individual Evangelism with Jesus as the example
C Mark: Mass Evangelism with Jesus as the example

One Unique:
U Acts: Mass Evangelism with the Apostles as the example

OOCCU: this is the Golden Ratio pattern in reverse for the 5 Gospels

For the 5 Books of the Law, we see the opposite pattern:
(Unique) Genesis: How and why did God call the nation of Israel into existence?
(Complementary) Exodus: God sent Israel from Egypt to Mount Sinai to receive His Laws
(Complementary) Numbers: God sent Israel from Mount Sinai to the Promised Land to serve Him there
(Opposite) Leviticus: God taught Israel how to serve Him through the sacrificial system of Aaron
(Opposite) Deuteronomy: Moses taught Israel how to serve Jehovah in the Promised Land

I could easily detail all five groups of the Bible outside of the Psalms that also follow the same pattern:

(Opposite) The Laws of the Old Covenant Kingdom of God
(Opposite) The Prophets of the New Covenant Kingdom of God
(Complementary) The Past and Future History of the KINGDOM of Zion
(Complementary) The Past and Future History of the KING of Zion
(Unique) The Saints of the Kingdom of God

The Psalms are also organized into this same pattern, except it only uses the last three from the first group, and the pattern is the reverse of the previous:
(Unique) The Saints of the Kingdom of God
(Complementary) The Past and Future History of the KING of Zion
(Complementary) The Past and Future History of the KINGDOM of Zion

I realize that this is throwing a lot of data at you, but it literally takes hours and hours to properly explain the Golden Ratio format of the Bible because it is very complex. However, the basics of it are not difficult to grasp.
But I have given you abundant evidence already that indeed, each document in the Bible has a clear theme, and it follows the Golden Ratio pattern of UCCOO, which is based on the Fibonacci sequence of 1,2,3,5,8. Numbers after 8 have no significance in the Bible format.

Does it account for redundancy of the stories contained therein?
There may appear to be "redundancies" as you say, but every word in the Bible is there for a reason. None are redundant.

What of the contradictions within?

You say there are contradictions, but there, in fact, are none. What appear to be contradictions are many times translation weaknesses, or simply a lack of detail. And sometimes the reader simply doesn't understand or believe the spiritual truths taught by the Bible, and ascribe those things they don't understand to a contradiction; when in fact, the only contradiction is in their unbelieving heart which has already rejected the Bible and doesn't want to accept it no matter what it says.

How do the other canons and holy texts fit into this code that were not included in the bible?

They don't. The only texts that fit into the Golden Ratio format are the Traditional Canon of Scripture; that is to say, the 63 Hebrew and Greek documents that historically make up the Holy Bible. The so-called pseudepigrapha, the apocrypha, and other so-called "lost writings) were never accepted by Christianity as genuine Scripture, and they were correct in doing so, because if you look carefully at the format of the Bible as shown on my site,

http://www.phibible.org/Bible_Pages/Overall_View.html

you will see that there is no room for any of these other writings, never mind the books of "mormon", the "koran", the bhagavad gita, or the many other religious texts out there. The Traditional text fits perfectly into the Golden Ratio pattern, which proves that the traditional view of Scripture has always been right.

There is more evidence along this line in the outline for Proverbs, because the individual proverbs group themselves into this very same pattern as you see on the higher "Volume" level of the GR format. I could expand on this but it really requires a video.

What about the holy texts of the Muslims that appear after the New Testament gospels? What if they too contain a code? Have you tried? Would that validate them?

They don't. No I haven't tried, and I don't need to. However, you are welcome to try. The muslims have apparently got wind of the Kingdom Bible Golden Ratio format, though, because I have seen videos on youtube that profess to associate Islam with the Golden Ratio. However, upon watching these videos, their only claim is that the location of Mecca on a map is supposedly in agreement with the GR. This claim is so easily ridiculed that I didn't need to say anything, as several other commentators shot it down with no trouble at all. Their claim has nothing to do with the Koran itself.

Logically, however, it wouldn't make sense if these other writings did have the same GR pattern, because the Bible claims to be unique (the Word of the one living and true God). Jesus said, "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE; no man comes to the Father, but by me." (John 14:6).

And these other religions are also teaching something completely different than the Bible, because the message of the Bible is BELIEVE in Jesus Christ, and BE SAVED. The message of all other religions (it doesn't matter which one) is always: "Do something" to try and please God and earn your way into Heaven by your good works. The Bible calls this "the way of Cain" who tried to please God by offering him the best grain and/or vegetables of his garden and field, but God rejected it. His brother Abel offered a blood sacrifice of a lamb, and God accepted him, because Abel was acknowledging his sinfulness before God and asking for forgiveness based on a substitute, the lamb who died for him. Jesus Christ is that perfect lamb that in our day is what God wants us to believe in and accept to be saved. But other religions are following the way of Cain, which will never work with God. Therefore, why would God validate their false beliefs with his Golden Ratio? That doesn't make sense.

And in order to be the same GR pattern, it would have to look like this:

(Vertically, from the top down) 2 Divisions, 8 (3 + 5) Volumes, 40 Books, 400 Chapters, approximately 1200 Sections, approximately 6,000 paragraphs, and approximately 18,000 sub-paragraphs. I say approximately, because this work is still in progress, and it isn't at the stage where I can precisely count the sections, paragraphs, and sub-paragraphs; but those numbers are in the ballpark.

Not only that, but the GR pattern is incredibly complex. For example, on the paragraph level, the pattern reverses itself from Book to Book.

Genesis:
Part 1:
Chapter 1: UCC00-UCC00-UCCOO (the GR pattern for the paragraphs in each of 3 sections)
Chapter 2: OOCCU-OOCCU-OOCCU
Chapter 3: UCC00-UCC00-UCCOO
Chapter 4: OOCCU-OOCCU-OOCCU
Chapter 5: UCC00-UCC00-UCCOO
Part 2:

Exodus: the same pattern; Numbers, the same, and so on for every single LARGE BOOK in the Bible.
The LARGE BOOKS are: Genesis, Exodus, Numbers, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Samuel, Kings, Chronicles, Matthew, Luke, John, Mark, Acts. All of these documents are divided into 2 Parts, with 5 Chapters in each Part, for a total of 16 documents.

The MEDIUM documents all have 5 Chapters, which come together into a single Logical BOOK. Each document is 1/2 of a BOOK: Joshua-Judges, Hebrews-Romans, Job-Proverbs, Daniel-Zechariah, 1 and 2 Corinthians, for a total of 10 documents.

The SMALL documents all are single Chapters, which group themselves together into a single LOGICAL BOOK composed of 2 Parts with 5 "Chapters" in each Part (or in the case of Revelation, it is a document with 5 Chapters that makes Part 2 of another group of single documents (Lamentations, Esther, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Haggai)):
ten Minor Prophets, Galatians-1 Peter, Ecclesiastes-I John, for a total of 36 documents.

Psalms makes the last document, which is divided into 3 Volumes, as explained before. The grand total is 63 documents, which is found by multiplying 9 x 7; 9 is the final single digit, indicating there is no more after these. and 7 is the number of perfection; so the Bible is Perfect and Complete.

I don't even need to try to organize any of the other "religious texts" out there, because they would never show this incredibly complex design. I guarantee it. As I said before, you are certainly welcome to try, and I would like to know how your efforts turn out.

What about the book of Mormon? Tried that one? I covered that already

Have you tried this with holy texts from other religions? Why or why not? I covered that already
21-09-2013, 02:28 PM
(20-09-2013 10:26 AM)kim Wrote:  Mistranslation and misinterpretation is not only distanced by time, it is very often the result of cultural distance.
Does any Greek translation of Hebrew texts, take into account that the Greeks were completely baffled by the Egyptians? Because they most certainly were.

I don't use Greek translation of Hebrew texts, like the Septuagint. They are just a translation and not the original. The quotations of Hebrew texts in the Greek portion of the Bible stand on their own.
21-09-2013, 02:30 PM
(20-09-2013 10:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Being "this guy" doesn't make you right. Anyway you're the 50 billionth person this month to have rewritten or republished or redefined the Bible because suddenly you've discovered *the* radical secret which makes the whole thing work and be true and so forth. Please do go ahead and elucidate why you think you're right. I know I can't wait Dodgy

PS if it's another of those "Seek ye out the letters in this sequence" type code thing then you're boring. And God sucks 'cos why didn't he write that in the first place ?

Ya know if you translate the King James Bible into binary, dump it to a FAT32 partition, then run it on an Intel processor backwards it turns into Microsoft Windows?

I agree with you on trying to read some meaning out of the sequence of Hebrew characters (e.g. the so-called Bible code). There may be some value in it, but so far I haven't "gotten it".
21-09-2013, 02:38 PM
(20-09-2013 12:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, because a confused, illogical, incoherent and immoral "book of law" from an "almighty creator" meant to be accessible to all people in all times needs to be in code.

Abso-fucking-lutely. Thumbsup

Why don't you get the fuck back on your magic carpet and spin the fuck out of here. Angry

No, the Bible, if taken at face value, contains all that we need to know about God in order to be saved, to live a holy life, and to serve Him.

However, the Golden Ratio format of the Bible serves an incredibly important purpose in these End Times before the soon Return of Jesus Christ:
1) It completely shatters the claims of competing false religions, all of whom claim to be "true"
2) It completely shatters the claims of so-called "scientists" who claim that man arose from apes and that the universe is like Mcdonalds "billions and billions" of years old
3) It completely shatters the false hope that many of you have that you are safe from the Judgment of God, and that there won't be any Hell to face when you take your last breath on this earth.

God is allowing Satan to move this planet toward the events described in Revelation, with a One-World Government. Any of you who pay attention to politics surely understands that this is, in fact, what is happening with Globalism, the New World Order, etc. The deception accompanying these events is powerful indeed, and only the Bible can give you the true picture of what this world is facing, and what YOU are facing; especially if you are not saved.