Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Hmm... the Kook is strong in this one. Coffee, anyone? Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Don't mind if I do Drinking Beverage

OK so it's not a letter sequence, what is this golden ratio stuff then ?
21-09-2013, 02:57 PM
(20-09-2013 12:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Clearly God's perfect word would include a mathematical code unbeknownst to its authors or early followers. Because it makes it so much more clear?...

This is an interesting point. The GR was only discovered by the Greeks around the time of Plato, which was after the Hebrew Bible was already complete. There is no indication whatsoever that any of the New Covenant writers had any understanding that the words they were writing were guided by any particular pattern. And until God called me to do this work, I myself had no knowledge about the GR format of the Bible, even though I had a Bachelor's and Master's degree from a Bible college and Seminary in Virginia.

Until recently, the GR was only associated in general knowledge with masonry and some eastern religions, and many have known for hundreds, if not thousands of years, that the GR is found in many places in nature. Just do a Google search to find them; they're all over the place.

But there are several reasons why the authors and no one until now knew about the Golden Ratio format of the Bible.
1) General ignorance of math concepts among the general population. In fact, I just finished my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and I have asked several Calculus teachers, who all had PhD's in math, about the Golden Ratio, and none of them could offer much information on it. It isn't discussed at all in math courses, at least up through Calc 2; and that's as far as most students go. So if you learn about the GR, you have to go out and do your own research. So therefore, with this level of general ignorance of mathematics, not to mention the GR, Christians had no reason to suspect any link between the GR and the Bible format.

2) Computing technology: without my PC with plenty of memory and computing muscle, and a word processing program that allows me to rapidly move text around and try different means of organizing the Bible text to see what works and what doesn't, I guarantee you that it is well-nigh impossible for even a large group of highly-dedicated people to do what I was able to accomplish on my PC. Just imagine having only a typewriter, paper, and pencils to try and move text around and try different formats with the huge amount of text contained in the Holy Bible. The task is so daunting that it is no wonder at all to me that this format wasn't found before.

I could cite several other factors; one of which is a general sense among Christians in general that "2,000 years after the apostles, and after dozens of the best theologians have written libraries full of books about the Bible, what more could possibly be learned at this point?"

In fact, this was my thinking when I started this work in 2001, but God showed me that in fact, there is far more that is unknown about the Bible than is known; and I've only started to uncover the iceberg.

I've already covered the rest of your point in other posts, so I won't repeat them here.
21-09-2013, 03:00 PM
(20-09-2013 12:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pretty sure I could write the bible in 5-7-5 Haiku meter. So fucking what?

It would be meaningless, because the Bible isn't organized that way.
21-09-2013, 03:04 PM

And it is organized golden ratio way ?

Have you posited a reason *why* God plays these schizophrenic games ?
21-09-2013, 03:05 PM
(21-09-2013 02:38 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 12:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, because a confused, illogical, incoherent and immoral "book of law" from an "almighty creator" meant to be accessible to all people in all times needs to be in code.

Abso-fucking-lutely. Thumbsup

Why don't you get the fuck back on your magic carpet and spin the fuck out of here. Angry

No, the Bible, if taken at face value, contains all that we need to know about God...

Fail.

Reference Job - oldest text of Hebrew theology - and skip the moral paradigm - cause it is a distraction - and fast-forward to chapter 38.

Or, rather Genesis, for the cosmopolitan... First thing god says is "let there be light;" first thing god does is make a measurement and define it as good.

That measurement is good. As per Job, that when god is undefined, look to the natural order. Take a fucking measurement.

Let us fast forward to the end... of Ecclesiastes. The only ending we need. Thou shalt:

Fear god and keep his commandments.

That.

Is the whole of the matter.

But what else did the Teacher proclaim?

The reading of many works wearies the mind.

But... why?"

Because the Teacher read many works.

For instance, tao te ching. You wanna Holy Script, there it is. Thumbsup*

*the Greatest Teacher is obstructed by the Least Student unwilling to learn. Are you unwilling? You wanna add made-up definitions to "atheism," throw that one in - willing to learn.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-09-2013, 03:14 PM
(21-09-2013 02:57 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 12:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Clearly God's perfect word would include a mathematical code unbeknownst to its authors or early followers. Because it makes it so much more clear?...

This is an interesting point. The GR was only discovered by the Greeks around the time of Plato, which was after the Hebrew Bible was already complete. There is no indication whatsoever that any of the New Covenant writers had any understanding that the words they were writing were guided by any particular pattern. And until God called me to do this work, I myself had no knowledge about the GR format of the Bible, even though I had a Bachelor's and Master's degree from a Bible college and Seminary in Virginia.

Until recently, the GR was only associated in general knowledge with masonry and some eastern religions, and many have known for hundreds, if not thousands of years, that the GR is found in many places in nature. Just do a Google search to find them; they're all over the place.

But there are several reasons why the authors and no one until now knew about the Golden Ratio format of the Bible.
1) General ignorance of math concepts among the general population. In fact, I just finished my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and I have asked several Calculus teachers, who all had PhD's in math, about the Golden Ratio, and none of them could offer much information on it. It isn't discussed at all in math courses, at least up through Calc 2; and that's as far as most students go. So if you learn about the GR, you have to go out and do your own research. So therefore, with this level of general ignorance of mathematics, not to mention the GR, Christians had no reason to suspect any link between the GR and the Bible format.

2) Computing technology: without my PC with plenty of memory and computing muscle, and a word processing program that allows me to rapidly move text around and try different means of organizing the Bible text to see what works and what doesn't, I guarantee you that it is well-nigh impossible for even a large group of highly-dedicated people to do what I was able to accomplish on my PC. Just imagine having only a typewriter, paper, and pencils to try and move text around and try different formats with the huge amount of text contained in the Holy Bible. The task is so daunting that it is no wonder at all to me that this format wasn't found before.

I could cite several other factors; one of which is a general sense among Christians in general that "2,000 years after the apostles, and after dozens of the best theologians have written libraries full of books about the Bible, what more could possibly be learned at this point?"

In fact, this was my thinking when I started this work in 2001, but God showed me that in fact, there is far more that is unknown about the Bible than is known; and I've only started to uncover the iceberg.

I've already covered the rest of your point in other posts, so I won't repeat them here.

Your pattern appears highly subjective.

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
21-09-2013, 03:14 PM
(20-09-2013 03:36 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 09:39 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Ahem, "this guy" is absolutely right. I should know, because I'm "this guy" Smile

What is it that you don't understand, and I'll try to answer it?

I'm not sure you can take a mathematical concept and randomly apply it to similarities in a book and/or nature.

And why would God implant a mathematical code in his book that was only to be deciphered 3500 years later and never become widely known?

And your statement that this puts to rest all "liberal attacks" on the Bible is incredibly unscientific, one "code" does not immediately disprove the work of dozens of scholars, scientists, and historians.

I've already answered your post in other posts. As far as "science" goes, I just completed my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. It is my 2nd BD, and I have an additional Master's degree from a Seminary.

I understand the "scientists" very well, my friend. Anyone who puts their trust in "science" as taught in public colleges and universities is putting their trust on shifting sand.

Every some number of years we hear "we've just made X discovery and now we're going to have to rewrite the textbooks".

Uh oh, you mean that all the pronouncements you were making in previous years that were based on the textbook that you're now saying will have to be "rewritten" because it wasn't true, weren't true after all? But the way you pronounced this information made it seem as if it were written in stone and was fact. Uh huh.

But in fact, those pronouncements were, at minimum, false, if not a complete lie. The scientific "discoveries" so frequently trumpeted in the media are frequently nothing more than complete rubbish. The contradictory discoveries are either never published, or just plain covered up on purpose. I've investigated the claims of "science" and found that the only really reliable science is mathematics, because these claims can be tested. Science that is derived from mathematics, such as software, or hardware that is designed on math principles, can also be tested. Opinions that claim that the universe is "billions and billions" of years old are simply that: opinions. They weren't there! In fact, they are just guessing much of the time. Radioactive dating techniques are all based upon assumptions, "like the radiation levels from outer space hitting the earth have been steady for many millennia; therefore we can calculate the age of X specimen based upon this assumption."
Hold on there! Ever hear of the Ozone Hole over Antarctica? We already know that this assumption is completely false; yet, the scientific community and science textbooks in public education everywhere continue to make this assumption as if it were a fact; and it is not. The Creation Research Institute has many PhD scientists who have written much about these things, so I will not repeat them here.

Suffice it to say that I have very little faith in anything that comes out of the scientific community when it comes to the age of the universe, the origins of mankind, or whether there is a God or not.
21-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Douchebaggery doesn't work...try some nice.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-09-2013, 03:17 PM
(21-09-2013 02:38 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 12:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, because a confused, illogical, incoherent and immoral "book of law" from an "almighty creator" meant to be accessible to all people in all times needs to be in code.

Abso-fucking-lutely. Thumbsup

Why don't you get the fuck back on your magic carpet and spin the fuck out of here. Angry

No, the Bible, if taken at face value, contains all that we need to know about God in order to be saved, to live a holy life, and to serve Him.

However, the Golden Ratio format of the Bible serves an incredibly important purpose in these End Times before the soon Return of Jesus Christ:
1) It completely shatters the claims of competing false religions, all of whom claim to be "true"
2) It completely shatters the claims of so-called "scientists" who claim that man arose from apes and that the universe is like Mcdonalds "billions and billions" of years old
3) It completely shatters the false hope that many of you have that you are safe from the Judgment of God, and that there won't be any Hell to face when you take your last breath on this earth.

God is allowing Satan to move this planet toward the events described in Revelation, with a One-World Government. Any of you who pay attention to politics surely understands that this is, in fact, what is happening with Globalism, the New World Order, etc. The deception accompanying these events is powerful indeed, and only the Bible can give you the true picture of what this world is facing, and what YOU are facing; especially if you are not saved.

You clearly don't understand how science works, your code doesn't immediately render the work of hundreds of scientists for the last 150 years obsolete.

Sorry, but Man DID arise from apes, and the universe IS billions of years old.

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
[+] 1 user Likes TheLastEnemy's post