Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Oh, he's a conspiracy nut too. No one believes me so they must all be CONSPIRING against the TRUTH!!!!

!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-09-2013, 03:20 PM
(21-09-2013 03:17 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 02:38 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  No, the Bible, if taken at face value, contains all that we need to know about God in order to be saved, to live a holy life, and to serve Him.

However, the Golden Ratio format of the Bible serves an incredibly important purpose in these End Times before the soon Return of Jesus Christ:
1) It completely shatters the claims of competing false religions, all of whom claim to be "true"
2) It completely shatters the claims of so-called "scientists" who claim that man arose from apes and that the universe is like Mcdonalds "billions and billions" of years old
3) It completely shatters the false hope that many of you have that you are safe from the Judgment of God, and that there won't be any Hell to face when you take your last breath on this earth.

God is allowing Satan to move this planet toward the events described in Revelation, with a One-World Government. Any of you who pay attention to politics surely understands that this is, in fact, what is happening with Globalism, the New World Order, etc. The deception accompanying these events is powerful indeed, and only the Bible can give you the true picture of what this world is facing, and what YOU are facing; especially if you are not saved.

You clearly don't understand how science works, your code doesn't immediately render the work of hundreds of scientists for the last 150 years obsolete.

Sorry, but Man DID arise from apes, and the universe IS billions of years old.

Hmm notice a pattern to his posts "I have already answered this in previous posts" even though his post count here is still in the single digits and that is the first time he responded to your questions. This is a classic deflection used by those who never answer straight questions. Now the only question remaining is does he buy his own bullshit or is he just trying to make a buck.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
(21-09-2013 03:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh, he's a conspiracy nut too. No one believes me so they must all be CONSPIRING against the TRUTH!!!!

!!!!

Gwynnies!

or... I kill you all. Big Grin

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21-09-2013 03:17 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Sorry, but Man DID arise from apes, and the universe IS billions of years old.

Heretic. Everyone knows God created the world last Tuesday, cleverly faked to look much older. Anyway the scientists are in league with the devil, as are we, so I dunno why we're arguing with this bloke, other than to make him look bad by obfuscating the truth so that less souls will be saved at the final judgment.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Hi TheBibleKingdomeEditor! Welcome to the forum.

I was wondering if you could provide credentials to your claim of being the writer/publisher of the Kingdom Bible. I'd hate to find myself talking to a fan of theirs and then view the subsequent destroying of the wrong persons image because they had no idea what the writer/publisher was really on about.

This site attracts a lot of poe's. I'm not saying you are one, but that's pretty much why I asked.

Anyways, thanks!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
21-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Re: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
The reason a Calc 2 teacher wouldn't have much to say about the Golden Ratio is because it is an algebra concept with little application outside of certain types of geometry. I learned about the golden ratio all the way back in high school, personally, so I guess your education just sucks.

Wait, my mistake, all it takes to be an expert on mathematics is to get a masters in theology, fail to find work so you take a degree in programming (Java I presume) then read the wikipedia page on the Golden Ratio...

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post
21-09-2013, 03:53 PM
When was the Golden Ratio discovered? Was it before or after the bible was written?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
21-09-2013, 03:58 PM
(21-09-2013 03:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh, he's a conspiracy nut too. No one believes me so they must all be CONSPIRING against the TRUTH!!!!

!!!!

They always are. Never fails.
"They" refuse to see the truth. "They" are trying to silence me. "They" blah, blah, blah, ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2013, 04:06 PM
(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I understand the "scientists" very well, my friend. Anyone who puts their trust in "science" as taught in public colleges and universities is putting their trust on shifting sand.

Every some number of years we hear "we've just made X discovery and now we're going to have to rewrite the textbooks".

Uh oh, you mean that all the pronouncements you were making in previous years that were based on the textbook that you're now saying will have to be "rewritten" because it wasn't true, weren't true after all? But the way you pronounced this information made it seem as if it were written in stone and was fact. Uh huh.

But in fact, those pronouncements were, at minimum, false, if not a complete lie. The scientific "discoveries" so frequently trumpeted in the media are frequently nothing more than complete rubbish. The contradictory discoveries are either never published, or just plain covered up on purpose. I've investigated the claims of "science" and found that the only really reliable science is mathematics, because these claims can be tested. Science that is derived from mathematics, such as software, or hardware that is designed on math principles, can also be tested. Opinions that claim that the universe is "billions and billions" of years old are simply that: opinions. They weren't there! In fact, they are just guessing much of the time. Radioactive dating techniques are all based upon assumptions, "like the radiation levels from outer space hitting the earth have been steady for many millennia; therefore we can calculate the age of X specimen based upon this assumption."
Hold on there! Ever hear of the Ozone Hole over Antarctica? We already know that this assumption is completely false; yet, the scientific community and science textbooks in public education everywhere continue to make this assumption as if it were a fact; and it is not. The Creation Research Institute has many PhD scientists who have written much about these things, so I will not repeat them here.

Uh huh. Dodgy

(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Suffice it to say that I have very little faith in anything that comes out of the scientific community when it comes to the age of the universe, the origins of mankind, or whether there is a God or not.

Science does not require faith. Science requires science.
Faith requires faith.

You seem confused by this.
This is why you do not understand science. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-09-2013, 04:07 PM
(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I understand the "scientists" very well, my friend. Anyone who puts their trust in "science" as taught in public colleges and universities is putting their trust on shifting sand.

Oh please, this shit again?

Modern scientific theories are occasionally somewhat useful.

If you repudiate science, you must account for its consequences. Y'know, the ones your life is utterly contingent on.

(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Every some number of years we hear "we've just made X discovery and now we're going to have to rewrite the textbooks".

Do you hear that from scientists?

Or do you hear that from sensationalist media with no scientific background?

(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Uh oh, you mean that all the pronouncements you were making in previous years that were based on the textbook that you're now saying will have to be "rewritten" because it wasn't true, weren't true after all? But the way you pronounced this information made it seem as if it were written in stone and was fact. Uh huh.

This, granting that it ever happens as you describe, is called learning new things. It is generally considered a good thing, by most people.

(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  But in fact, those pronouncements were, at minimum, false, if not a complete lie. The scientific "discoveries" so frequently trumpeted in the media are frequently nothing more than complete rubbish.

Yes. Because when media make a claim, that reflects what the scientists think and do. Of course.

(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  The contradictory discoveries are either never published, or just plain covered up on purpose. I've investigated the claims of "science" and found that the only really reliable science is mathematics, because these claims can be tested.

All science can be tested. That's its definition.

(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Science that is derived from mathematics, such as software, or hardware that is designed on math principles, can also be tested. Opinions that claim that the universe is "billions and billions" of years old are simply that: opinions. They weren't there! In fact, they are just guessing much of the time. Radioactive dating techniques are all based upon assumptions, "like the radiation levels from outer space hitting the earth have been steady for many millennia; therefore we can calculate the age of X specimen based upon this assumption."

Cosmic rays: literally nothing to do with radioactive decay of materials on Earth.

Nobody[i] was there. A claim based on [i]overwhelming evidence is nonetheless credible.

(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Hold on there! Ever hear of the Ozone Hole over Antarctica? We already know that this assumption is completely false; yet, the scientific community and science textbooks in public education everywhere continue to make this assumption as if it were a fact; and it is not. The Creation Research Institute has many PhD scientists who have written much about these things, so I will not repeat them here.

Ah, yes. Creationists. There are some scientists who support creationism. There are far more scientists who explicitly support human evolution, all of whom are named Steve.

(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Suffice it to say that I have very little faith in anything that comes out of the scientific community when it comes to the age of the universe, the origins of mankind, or whether there is a God or not.

And yet you seem to have no problems relying on the scientific community when it comes to providing your food, your electricity, your computer and other toys, your medicine, and literally every other aspect of your comfortable modern life.

Go figure.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post