Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Biblical scholar at any major university, or mainline school or respected university buys into this "code" crap. It's called "Presentism", and is exactly what this idiot is doing. There is a LONG, hilarious, well-populated line of these fools. Slapping modern meanings, and interpretations onto ancient cultures and literature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentism_...nalysis%29

There is not one reason to accept the fact that the various writings and texts from one ancient culture who chose for itself the Babylonian War God/God of the Armies (the 70th son of the Babylonian god El-Elyon), was in any way unique, or had anything in it's writings, other cultures did not have. Only the few apocalypic Jews were looking for a messiah figure, and this Jebus dude, (if he existed), in no way fulfilled even one of those expectations.
He's also a hypocrite. DNA proves the Theory of Evolution. There are mountains of evidence to prove that Homo sapiens evolved from apes, and that the universe is billions of years old. If he were imprisoned, he would use DNA (if possible, to get out). He also takes antibiotics when his doctor prescribes them, and they also prove Evolution. So this newest *nut-job to happen along*, is the definition of a hypocrite. Dr Carrier has debunked all his shit in his videos, so one doesn't even have to waste any time on this nonsense. He also has no education in the subject he's bullshitting about. Just because someone says they "went to a seminary", does not mean they have any sort of expertise in Ancient Near Eastern Cultures and Languages, and not one scholar in that area agrees with his crap.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2013, 04:20 PM
I'll ... never

... get to

... be

... a

... a

Steve. Weeping

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-09-2013, 04:57 PM
(21-09-2013 04:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Biblical scholar at any major university, or mainline school or respected university buys into this "code" crap. It's called "Presentism", and is exactly what this idiot is doing. There is a LONG, hilarious, well-populated line of these fools. Slapping modern meanings, and interpretations onto ancient cultures and literature.

There is not one reason to accept the fact that the various writings and texts from one ancient culture who chose for itself the Babylonian War God/God of the Armies (the 70th son of the Babylonian god El-Elyon), was in any way unique, or had anything in it's writings, other cultures did not have. Only the few apocalypic Jews were looking for a messiah figure, and this Jebus dude, (if he existed), in no way fulfilled even one of those expectations.
He's also a hypocrite. DNA proves the Theory of Evolution. There are mountains of evidence to prove that Homo sapiens evolved from apes, and that the universe is billions of years old. If he were imprisoned, he would use DNA (if possible, to get out). He also takes antibiotics when his doctor prescribes them, and they also prove Evolution. So this newest *nut-job to happen along*, is the definition of a hypocrite. Dr Carrier has debunked all his shit in his videos, so one doesn't even have to waste any time on this nonsense. He also has no education in the subject he's bullshitting about. Just because someone says they "went to a seminary", does not mean they have any sort of expertise in Ancient Near Eastern Cultures and Languages, and not one scholar in that area agrees with his crap.

I Thought Yahweh was Edomite Huh

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
21-09-2013, 05:29 PM
(21-09-2013 04:57 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 04:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Biblical scholar at any major university, or mainline school or respected university buys into this "code" crap. It's called "Presentism", and is exactly what this idiot is doing. There is a LONG, hilarious, well-populated line of these fools. Slapping modern meanings, and interpretations onto ancient cultures and literature.

I Thought Yahweh was Edomite Huh

Nope.
Javeh was the Edomite mountain god, who likely also had some Egyptian connections to their volcano god.
They were all eventually conflated, but the reason the Hebrew Confederation chose Yahweh, (the god of the armies), was they wanted help with their expansionary land ambitions. There is almost nothing about the Bible that has really anything to do with what we today would consider "Religion" or Philosophy. It's all political/cultural history of squabbling ancient priest factions, and attempts to create (from myth), a cohesive national story and unify fragmented squabbling local political factions.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-is-Yahweh

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2013, 05:33 PM

Did someone say Dr. Carrier? YouTube away! Thumbsup

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2013, 11:57 AM
(21-09-2013 03:34 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Hi TheBibleKingdomeEditor! Welcome to the forum.

I was wondering if you could provide credentials to your claim of being the writer/publisher of the Kingdom Bible. I'd hate to find myself talking to a fan of theirs and then view the subsequent destroying of the wrong persons image because they had no idea what the writer/publisher was really on about.

This site attracts a lot of poe's. I'm not saying you are one, but that's pretty much why I asked.

Anyways, thanks!

Yes, I am the editor and publisher of the Kingdom Bible. I don't know how else to "prove" that. Since I'm the only one (humanly speaking) who really understands what the Golden Ratio format of the Bible is, I think that alone should be sufficient proof.

This concept is so new to Christianity that only a few Christians that I have been able to explain it to in person or online have a vague handle on it, so there should be no concern about a poser here.
23-09-2013, 12:00 PM
(21-09-2013 03:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 03:17 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  You clearly don't understand how science works, your code doesn't immediately render the work of hundreds of scientists for the last 150 years obsolete.

Sorry, but Man DID arise from apes, and the universe IS billions of years old.

Hmm notice a pattern to his posts "I have already answered this in previous posts" even though his post count here is still in the single digits and that is the first time he responded to your questions. This is a classic deflection used by those who never answer straight questions. Now the only question remaining is does he buy his own bullshit or is he just trying to make a buck.

Well, if you would take the time to read my previous posts, then you would understand my comment. Explaining the format of the Bible literally takes dozens of hours. I've already posted around 20 videos on youtube that you can listen to if you like. You may find answers to your questions there also.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1a9uUiP...KFwVBA#g/u

And for your information, my ministry is strictly "pro-bono" (to borrow a lawyer's term). I earn no income nor sell anything through JHS Publishing. I am a software engineer by trade.
23-09-2013, 12:08 PM
(23-09-2013 11:57 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Since I'm the only one (humanly speaking) who really understands what the Golden Ratio format of the Bible is, I think that alone should be sufficient proof.

This concept is so new to Christianity that only a few Christians that I have been able to explain it to in person or online have a vague handle on it, so there should be no concern about a poser here.

Heh heh.
Seems ALL the loonie-toones escaped the asylum this month.
So ALL the Biblical scholars in the entire history of the world missed this crap, and his Jebus ''revealed" it to him alone. Thank you Jebus.

There must be meds for this condition.

23-09-2013, 12:10 PM
(21-09-2013 03:46 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  The reason a Calc 2 teacher wouldn't have much to say about the Golden Ratio is because it is an algebra concept with little application outside of certain types of geometry. I learned about the golden ratio all the way back in high school, personally, so I guess your education just sucks.

Wait, my mistake, all it takes to be an expert on mathematics is to get a masters in theology, fail to find work so you take a degree in programming (Java I presume) then read the wikipedia page on the Golden Ratio...

Congratulations on your education. My computer science bachelor's degree was earned through publicly accredited state colleges and universities in Minnesota, which is probably not much different than anywhere else in the country.

As far as my theology education, God called me into Bible translation work, so I needed the basic training there; but in order to support myself, I needed a secular career. Software engineering training serves at least 3 purposes: 1) I can make good income. 2) the concepts behind software and especially systems engineering (I have almost 4 years experience there) are highly applicable to understanding the "big picture" of how the Bible was constructed. 3) computer skills are necessary to be able to handle the Bible text and perform this work.

As far as mathematics, I'm much more into higher-level concepts rather than fiddling with functions. I've spent thousands of hours, probably in the tens of thousands, since 2001 on this work. You make it sound so simple, when it is far from that.
23-09-2013, 12:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%...ger_effect