Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(21-09-2013 03:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 02:38 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  No, the Bible, if taken at face value, contains all that we need to know about God...

Fail.

Reference Job - oldest text of Hebrew theology - and skip the moral paradigm - cause it is a distraction - and fast-forward to chapter 38.

Or, rather Genesis, for the cosmopolitan... First thing god says is "let there be light;" first thing god does is make a measurement and define it as good.

That measurement is good. As per Job, that when god is undefined, look to the natural order. Take a fucking measurement.

Let us fast forward to the end... of Ecclesiastes. The only ending we need. Thou shalt:

Fear god and keep his commandments.

That.

Is the whole of the matter.

But what else did the Teacher proclaim?

The reading of many works wearies the mind.

But... why?"

Because the Teacher read many works.

For instance, tao te ching. You wanna Holy Script, there it is. Thumbsup*

*the Greatest Teacher is obstructed by the Least Student unwilling to learn. Are you unwilling? You wanna add made-up definitions to "atheism," throw that one in - willing to learn.

I'm not sure why I should respond to this, but I noticed that you say we should fear God and keep his commandments. Aren't you supposed to be an "atheist"? Seems like a little bit of contradiction there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 12:14 PM

(23-09-2013 12:10 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  As far as my theology education, God called me into Bible translation work,

How did he call you? By phone? Or was it a private "revelation"?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post
23-09-2013, 12:25 PM
(21-09-2013 03:14 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 02:57 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  This is an interesting point. The GR was only discovered by the Greeks around the time of Plato, which was after the Hebrew Bible was already complete. There is no indication whatsoever that any of the New Covenant writers had any understanding that the words they were writing were guided by any particular pattern. And until God called me to do this work, I myself had no knowledge about the GR format of the Bible, even though I had a Bachelor's and Master's degree from a Bible college and Seminary in Virginia.

Until recently, the GR was only associated in general knowledge with masonry and some eastern religions, and many have known for hundreds, if not thousands of years, that the GR is found in many places in nature. Just do a Google search to find them; they're all over the place.

But there are several reasons why the authors and no one until now knew about the Golden Ratio format of the Bible.
1) General ignorance of math concepts among the general population. In fact, I just finished my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and I have asked several Calculus teachers, who all had PhD's in math, about the Golden Ratio, and none of them could offer much information on it. It isn't discussed at all in math courses, at least up through Calc 2; and that's as far as most students go. So if you learn about the GR, you have to go out and do your own research. So therefore, with this level of general ignorance of mathematics, not to mention the GR, Christians had no reason to suspect any link between the GR and the Bible format.

2) Computing technology: without my PC with plenty of memory and computing muscle, and a word processing program that allows me to rapidly move text around and try different means of organizing the Bible text to see what works and what doesn't, I guarantee you that it is well-nigh impossible for even a large group of highly-dedicated people to do what I was able to accomplish on my PC. Just imagine having only a typewriter, paper, and pencils to try and move text around and try different formats with the huge amount of text contained in the Holy Bible. The task is so daunting that it is no wonder at all to me that this format wasn't found before.

I could cite several other factors; one of which is a general sense among Christians in general that "2,000 years after the apostles, and after dozens of the best theologians have written libraries full of books about the Bible, what more could possibly be learned at this point?"

In fact, this was my thinking when I started this work in 2001, but God showed me that in fact, there is far more that is unknown about the Bible than is known; and I've only started to uncover the iceberg.

I've already covered the rest of your point in other posts, so I won't repeat them here.

Your pattern appears highly subjective.

Well, it does require a lot of study to understand the higher-level themes of entire Groups and Books of the Bible, such as each theme of the 5 Books of the Law, or each theme of each of the 5 Books of the Gospels, and the higher-level theme for each group, and the higher level theme for the entire Division. Being able to do this requires at least a Master's degree from a Bible-believing Seminary, plus man additional years of individual reading of the Bible text over and over again. I've probably read the entire Bible far more than 100 times, especially in certain parts.

It takes an intimate familiarity with the content of the Bible to understand the themes.

The Kingdom Bible GR format is still under a lot of change, because I'm working on the 7th Edition. I've released photos of some of the Books on this page

http://www.phibible.org/Bible_Pages/Read...nline.html

but even these are not the final product, because I'm learning so much as I progress on this edition. Take a look at the photos of the KB that I have provided, understanding that these are preliminary. I don't expect to complete the 7th Edition for around 6 months yet.
I removed the previous PDF edition of the KB, because it is out of date in the format and is limited in value.

This is an ongoing research project, so I wish I could offer a "settled" product for everyone's review. However, there is plenty of information on the site here

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/ad...urces.html

for everyone to read, and I've already noted the youtube videos that I've posted.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1a9uUiP...KFwVBA#g/u
23-09-2013, 12:26 PM
(20-09-2013 04:15 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The key is if he replies

done that
23-09-2013, 12:27 PM
(20-09-2013 03:40 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 10:04 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Does your code take into account the fact that the bible today is not the same as it was originally written?

Does it account for original Old Testament versions before editing and translation from Hebrew?

Does it account for the translation of the New Testament works from Greek?

Does it account for the fact that the gospels and the other books of the bible never being intended to be a single cohesive story?

Does it account for redundancy of the stories contained therein?

What of the contradictions within?

How do the other canons and holy texts fit into this code that were not included in the bible?

What about the holy texts of the Muslims that appear after the New Testament gospels? What if they too contain a code? Have you tried? Would that validate them?

What about the book of Mormon? Tried that one?

Have you tried this with holy texts from other religions? Why or why not?

This guy's response should be fun..

I hope you enjoyed it
23-09-2013, 12:31 PM
(21-09-2013 02:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  Don't mind if I do Drinking Beverage

OK so it's not a letter sequence, what is this golden ratio stuff then ?

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/ad...urces.html

in the drop down lists, look for what is the golden ratio?

Also this page

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/Go...ature.html

There are also about 20 videos posted on youtube that I made to help with this:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1a9uUiP...KFwVBA#g/u
23-09-2013, 12:33 PM
(23-09-2013 12:13 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I'm not sure why I should respond to this, but I noticed that you say we should fear God and keep his commandments. Aren't you supposed to be an "atheist"? Seems like a little bit of contradiction there.

He is The Prophet.
The fact you don't recognize him proves your revelation is spawn of Satan. Tongue

Here's a little picture I found of this newly escaped patient, and what one of his diagnoses is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
[Image: page1-220px-Grandiose_delusions_cat_lion.pdf.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-09-2013, 12:36 PM
There're an awful lot of people who think they've already figured out that Bible thing, y'know? And most of them aren't rocking full-on messiah complexes. Though, do a little google search for 'Mark Dreher', if you like...

Somehow I'm doubting your 'revelation' amounts to much more than a kangaroo fart.

Selectively applying filters to a long text until you get comprehensible output is not revelatory. It works for any text.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
23-09-2013, 12:42 PM
(16-09-2013 08:40 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  According to this guy, the Bible has been composed by God using what he calls the UCCOO, some kind of pattern related to the Fibonacci sequence.

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/Go...rated.html

To those of you better than me at math, is there anything actually significant about this, or is it (far more likely), a terrible butchering of a mathematical concept that means nothing?

Uh, yeah, that works - especially WHEN YOU EDIT AND REWRITE THE BIBLE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
23-09-2013, 12:49 PM
(21-09-2013 03:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  ...

And it is organized golden ratio way ?

Have you posited a reason *why* God plays these schizophrenic games ?

Bypassing your slander against God, God doesn't play games with people.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men; who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which may be known of God is manifest in them: for God has shown it to them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his Eternal power and Deity, so that they are without excuse.

Because when they knew the true God, they did not glorify him as God; neither were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into a statue made like corruptible man, and birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves; who exchanged the truth of God for the Lie, and worshipped and served the created thing more than the Creator, who is blessed into the Ages. Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to vile affections: for even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature; and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another: men with men doing that which is shameful, and receiving in themselves that repayment of their error which was appropriate.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not right: being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, and maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, and malignity; being whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant breakers, without family affection, implacable, and unmerciful.

Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they who commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
Romans 1:18-32

God has given all of the information in nature itself to show man that not only He exists, but that he is Almighty. But many have rejected this witness in nature and turned to false religions, like Hinduism or other religions that teach worship of animals, idols, or even nature itself.

When we reject Light, the only thing left is darkness. God is not to blame for man's darkness, because mankind brought it on itself. The Bible is God's SPECIAL Light, to tell mankind more than it can find in nature, because it tells us of a SAVIOR, Jesus Christ, who came into the world to save sinners like you and me.

As far as the question of why it took so long to find this pattern in the Bible, I've already answered that in another post. I can only say that you need a personal computer with word processing ability (Word, InDesign etc) and plenty of memory and processing power to be able to accomplish what I've done so far.

I don't think that it was possible for anyone in previous generations using only paper and pen to do this, because you need to be able to try different arrangements with all parts of the Bible to see what works and what doesn't; and even with a huge team of experts and lots of money to support it, I believe that it could not have been done.

I suppose God could have directly intervened with someone like with a direct revelation as He did with the Apostle Paul, but that didn't happen.