Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(21-09-2013 03:17 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 02:38 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  No, the Bible, if taken at face value, contains all that we need to know about God in order to be saved, to live a holy life, and to serve Him.

However, the Golden Ratio format of the Bible serves an incredibly important purpose in these End Times before the soon Return of Jesus Christ:
1) It completely shatters the claims of competing false religions, all of whom claim to be "true"
2) It completely shatters the claims of so-called "scientists" who claim that man arose from apes and that the universe is like Mcdonalds "billions and billions" of years old
3) It completely shatters the false hope that many of you have that you are safe from the Judgment of God, and that there won't be any Hell to face when you take your last breath on this earth.

God is allowing Satan to move this planet toward the events described in Revelation, with a One-World Government. Any of you who pay attention to politics surely understands that this is, in fact, what is happening with Globalism, the New World Order, etc. The deception accompanying these events is powerful indeed, and only the Bible can give you the true picture of what this world is facing, and what YOU are facing; especially if you are not saved.

You clearly don't understand how science works, your code doesn't immediately render the work of hundreds of scientists for the last 150 years obsolete.

Sorry, but Man DID arise from apes, and the universe IS billions of years old.

"But what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? Certainly not; indeed, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, “That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged.”" Romans 4:3-4
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Any piece of written material, ancient or modern, in ANY language, from any culture, from anywhere on the planet can have it's lines randomly and capriciously, with NO posted a priori set of RULES, be labeled with "c"s and "u's and "o"s. It proves nothing. Many scholars have written about the many literary forms in ancient literature, (which have nothing to do with this bullshit). This asylum escapee doesn't even know the definition or requirements of the word "discovery", as this garbage meets none of it's requirements. If he was going to attempt to "prove" something, (which actually is antithetical to "faith", which he would know f he really did go to ANY seminary, and paid attention), he would have to provide the RULES for applying the code, BEFORE the application of it. Thus he's proven nothing except that :
a. he was deemed *unfit for ministry* and couldn't get a job after his (supposed) "seminary" training,
b. has been banned from all Christian sites, and NEEDED to resort to the LAST place on the planet anyone with a brain would go, to try and sell this garbage.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-09-2013, 01:00 PM
(21-09-2013 03:53 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  When was the Golden Ratio discovered? Was it before or after the bible was written?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

It was in the middle, actually. The Hebrew Bible portion was already complete by the time of Plato. I suppose that the Apostle Paul knew of it, because he was highly educated in Greek knowledge, but there is no mention of it in the Greek Bible portion; nor any indication that any of the "church fathers" were aware of any link between the GR and the Bible format.

The presence of this GR format in the Bible is visible proof that can be confirmed by anyone willing to test it that God is the true Author of the Holy Bible.

In fact, on this page

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/Go...ature.html

I show how the very same UCCOO pattern found in the Bible is also found in the Solar System and the human body. There are also indications that the very same UCCOO pattern is found in the G major musical scale, and the Chemistry Table of Elements, which means that the basic building blocks of the Universe are constructed according to the Golden Ratio, which match the pattern in the Holy Bible. Check the page link for more information.
23-09-2013, 01:04 PM
(23-09-2013 12:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Any piece of written material, ancient or modern, in ANY language, from any culture, from anywhere on the planet can have it's lines randomly and capriciously, with NO posted a priori set of RULES, be labeled with "c"s and "u's and "o"s. It proves nothing. Many scholars have written about the many literary forms in ancient literature, (which have nothing to do with this bullshit). This asylum escapee doesn't even know the definition or requirements of the word "discovery", as this garbage meets none of it's requirements. If he was going to attempt to "prove" something, (which actually is antithetical to "faith", which he would know f he really did go to ANY seminary, and paid attention), he would have to provide the RULES for applying the code, BEFORE the application of it. Thus he's proven nothing except that :
a. he was deemed *unfit for ministry* and couldn't get a job after his (supposed) "seminary" training,
b. has been banned from all Christian sites, and NEEDED to resort to the LAST place on the planet anyone with a brain would go, to try and sell this garbage.

Friend, you're just making up stuff.

1) No one "deemed me unfit for ministry".
2) I have not been banned from any Christian site
3) I only came here because my website statistics told me that someone had made a comment about my ministry.

God didn't want me to be a pastor or seminary professor. My ministry is similar to CI Scofield, a presbyterian layman who made a KJV edition of the Bible with his notes, which have proven very useful and popular to a lot of people.
23-09-2013, 01:06 PM

(23-09-2013 01:04 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  God didn't want me to be a pastor or seminary professor.

Did he tell you that, in person?
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 01:07 PM
So then, for the first time in human history, if it's "proven", then "faith" is no longer necessary, and ALL the Biblical statements about "faith" in the New Testament and Old are out the window. Wow.
If this dude just made "faith" unnecessary, (as he "proved" this crap), he accomplished more than Jebus himself. OMG. Next he will be telling us he's god's son. Oh wait. That was the other escapee, from last week. Oh well. Someone take down the sign : "Loony Toones Welcome" please.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-09-2013, 01:09 PM
(23-09-2013 01:04 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 12:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Any piece of written material, ancient or modern, in ANY language, from any culture, from anywhere on the planet can have it's lines randomly and capriciously, with NO posted a priori set of RULES, be labeled with "c"s and "u's and "o"s. It proves nothing. Many scholars have written about the many literary forms in ancient literature, (which have nothing to do with this bullshit). This asylum escapee doesn't even know the definition or requirements of the word "discovery", as this garbage meets none of it's requirements. If he was going to attempt to "prove" something, (which actually is antithetical to "faith", which he would know f he really did go to ANY seminary, and paid attention), he would have to provide the RULES for applying the code, BEFORE the application of it. Thus he's proven nothing except that :

Friend, you're just making up stuff.

1) No one "deemed me unfit for ministry".
2) I have not been banned from any Christian site
3) I only came here because my website statistics told me that someone had made a comment about my ministry.

God didn't want me to be a pastor or seminary professor. My ministry is similar to CI Scofield, a presbyterian layman who made a KJV edition of the Bible with his notes, which have proven very useful and popular to a lot of people.

Baloney.
You didn't even know that "faith" and "proof" and antithetical.
You never went to any seminary.

23-09-2013, 01:11 PM
(23-09-2013 01:00 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  In fact, on this page

http://www.phibible.org/Miscellaneous/Go...ature.html

I show how the very same UCCOO pattern found in the Bible is also found in the Solar System and the human body. There are also indications that the very same UCCOO pattern is found in the G major musical scale, and the Chemistry Table of Elements, which means that the basic building blocks of the Universe are constructed according to the Golden Ratio, which match the pattern in the Holy Bible. Check the page link for more information.

Your chemistry is woefully inadequate. As far as I can tell you're just applying your nonsensical numerology and picking out the (very few) things which are partial matches and ignoring anything else. Not that I'm surprised by that.

Atomic orbitals are a consequence of well-understood quantum mechanics.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-09-2013, 01:12 PM
(21-09-2013 04:57 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 04:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Biblical scholar at any major university, or mainline school or respected university buys into this "code" crap. It's called "Presentism", and is exactly what this idiot is doing. There is a LONG, hilarious, well-populated line of these fools. Slapping modern meanings, and interpretations onto ancient cultures and literature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentism_...nalysis%29

There is not one reason to accept the fact that the various writings and texts from one ancient culture who chose for itself the Babylonian War God/God of the Armies (the 70th son of the Babylonian god El-Elyon), was in any way unique, or had anything in it's writings, other cultures did not have. Only the few apocalypic Jews were looking for a messiah figure, and this Jebus dude, (if he existed), in no way fulfilled even one of those expectations.
He's also a hypocrite. DNA proves the Theory of Evolution. There are mountains of evidence to prove that Homo sapiens evolved from apes, and that the universe is billions of years old. If he were imprisoned, he would use DNA (if possible, to get out). He also takes antibiotics when his doctor prescribes them, and they also prove Evolution. So this newest *nut-job to happen along*, is the definition of a hypocrite. Dr Carrier has debunked all his shit in his videos, so one doesn't even have to waste any time on this nonsense. He also has no education in the subject he's bullshitting about. Just because someone says they "went to a seminary", does not mean they have any sort of expertise in Ancient Near Eastern Cultures and Languages, and not one scholar in that area agrees with his crap.

I Thought Yahweh was Edomite Huh

Actually, "Yahweh" is a made-up name for God that doesn't really exist except in the minds of western scholars who aren't native speakers of Hebrew. The Massorete Hebrew scholars from the late first millennium are far more credible authorities on the correct pronunciation of Hebrew than modern-day people.

It's kind of like learning English in China from Chinese teachers who only learned English from a textbook. I married a Chinese woman from Shen-Yang so I understand this very well.
23-09-2013, 01:14 PM
(21-09-2013 04:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Biblical scholar at any major university, or mainline school or respected university buys into this "code" crap. It's called "Presentism", and is exactly what this idiot is doing. There is a LONG, hilarious, well-populated line of these fools. Slapping modern meanings, and interpretations onto ancient cultures and literature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentism_...nalysis%29

There is not one reason to accept the fact that the various writings and texts from one ancient culture who chose for itself the Babylonian War God/God of the Armies (the 70th son of the Babylonian god El-Elyon), was in any way unique, or had anything in it's writings, other cultures did not have. Only the few apocalypic Jews were looking for a messiah figure, and this Jebus dude, (if he existed), in no way fulfilled even one of those expectations.
He's also a hypocrite. DNA proves the Theory of Evolution. There are mountains of evidence to prove that Homo sapiens evolved from apes, and that the universe is billions of years old. If he were imprisoned, he would use DNA (if possible, to get out). He also takes antibiotics when his doctor prescribes them, and they also prove Evolution. So this newest *nut-job to happen along*, is the definition of a hypocrite. Dr Carrier has debunked all his shit in his videos, so one doesn't even have to waste any time on this nonsense. He also has no education in the subject he's bullshitting about. Just because someone says they "went to a seminary", does not mean they have any sort of expertise in Ancient Near Eastern Cultures and Languages, and not one scholar in that area agrees with his crap.

DNA doesn't prove anything except that humanity has a common ancestor. Ever heard of Adam and Eve?

As far as the rest of your ad hominem attacks, you're entitled to your opinion. I disagree.