Bible Golden Ratio "Code"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
(23-09-2013 01:12 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Actually, "Yahweh" is a made-up name for God that doesn't really exist except in the minds of western scholars who aren't native speakers of Hebrew. The Massorete Hebrew scholars from the late first millennium are far more credible authorities on the correct pronunciation of Hebrew than modern-day people.

... no?

The word itself exists. Its pronunciation is not relevant to the point being made.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-09-2013, 01:16 PM
(21-09-2013 05:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 04:57 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  I Thought Yahweh was Edomite Huh

Nope.
Javeh was the Edomite mountain god, who likely also had some Egyptian connections to their volcano god.
They were all eventually conflated, but the reason the Hebrew Confederation chose Yahweh, (the god of the armies), was they wanted help with their expansionary land ambitions. There is almost nothing about the Bible that has really anything to do with what we today would consider "Religion" or Philosophy. It's all political/cultural history of squabbling ancient priest factions, and attempts to create (from myth), a cohesive national story and unify fragmented squabbling local political factions.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-is-Yahweh

That just shows how little you really know about the Bible. You should read it instead of listening to liberal critics.
23-09-2013, 01:18 PM
(23-09-2013 12:14 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 12:10 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  As far as my theology education, God called me into Bible translation work,

How did he call you? By phone? Or was it a private "revelation"?

You couldn't possibly understand, since you don't know Jesus Christ at all.
23-09-2013, 01:21 PM
(23-09-2013 01:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  DNA doesn't prove anything except that humanity has a common ancestor. Ever heard of Adam and Eve?

And I guess God just re-used the ape DNA in humans (but progressively less of it from humans to chimpanzees to gorillas to orangutans to gibbons, mind!) in such a way as could be perfectly and coherently explained solely by common descent via evolution by natural selection... what, for kicks?

Go figure.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-09-2013, 01:29 PM

(23-09-2013 01:18 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 12:14 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  How did he call you? By phone? Or was it a private "revelation"?

How do you know? You know nothing about me, yet you make such assumptions.

Since you appear to be so knowledgeable on that topic, tell me how does one "know" Jesus Christ?
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 01:33 PM
(23-09-2013 01:16 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 05:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope.
Javeh was the Edomite mountain god, who likely also had some Egyptian connections to their volcano god.
They were all eventually conflated, but the reason the Hebrew Confederation chose Yahweh, (the god of the armies), was they wanted help with their expansionary land ambitions. There is almost nothing about the Bible that has really anything to do with what we today would consider "Religion" or Philosophy. It's all political/cultural history of squabbling ancient priest factions, and attempts to create (from myth), a cohesive national story and unify fragmented squabbling local political factions.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-is-Yahweh

That just shows how little you really know about the Bible. You should read it instead of listening to liberal critics.

Me thinks Bucky probably read the bible more than you did. His knowledge of what it contains is amazing.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-09-2013, 01:35 PM
(23-09-2013 01:18 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 12:14 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  How did he call you? By phone? Or was it a private "revelation"?

Then why does he need the golden ratio to communicate? Who is that communication for? The people who already know, or the people who don't but because they don't, couldn't possibly understand because they don't know?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
23-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Re: Bible Golden Ratio "Code"
Anyone who says they're interested in higher maths, but can't be bothered with "functions" (seriously? Functions?) is more full of shit than a Taco Bell burrito.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post
23-09-2013, 01:50 PM
(23-09-2013 01:29 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  Since you appear to be so knowledgeable on that topic, tell me how does one "know" Jesus Christ?

Biblically?

You see, when a messiah and a prostitute love each other very much...
[+] 3 users Like I Am's post
23-09-2013, 01:53 PM
(23-09-2013 01:14 PM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 04:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Biblical scholar at any major university, or mainline school or respected university buys into this "code" crap. It's called "Presentism", and is exactly what this idiot is doing. There is a LONG, hilarious, well-populated line of these fools. Slapping modern meanings, and interpretations onto ancient cultures and literature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentism_...nalysis%29

There is not one reason to accept the fact that the various writings and texts from one ancient culture who chose for itself the Babylonian War God/God of the Armies (the 70th son of the Babylonian god El-Elyon), was in any way unique, or had anything in it's writings, other cultures did not have. Only the few apocalypic Jews were looking for a messiah figure, and this Jebus dude, (if he existed), in no way fulfilled even one of those expectations.
He's also a hypocrite. DNA proves the Theory of Evolution. There are mountains of evidence to prove that Homo sapiens evolved from apes, and that the universe is billions of years old. If he were imprisoned, he would use DNA (if possible, to get out). He also takes antibiotics when his doctor prescribes them, and they also prove Evolution. So this newest *nut-job to happen along*, is the definition of a hypocrite. Dr Carrier has debunked all his shit in his videos, so one doesn't even have to waste any time on this nonsense. He also has no education in the subject he's bullshitting about. Just because someone says they "went to a seminary", does not mean they have any sort of expertise in Ancient Near Eastern Cultures and Languages, and not one scholar in that area agrees with his crap.

DNA doesn't prove anything except that humanity has a common ancestor. Ever heard of Adam and Eve?

As far as the rest of your ad hominem attacks, you're entitled to your opinion. I disagree.

I've heard of Adam and Eve. DNA proves they could not be what the Bible says they are. You are just too uneducated, and too delusional to understand why that is. Not surprising. All you "Bible coders" (and you not the only one here .. it's a "phenomenon" .. you're a dime a dozen), seem to lack even a basic education in most things, especially what "proofs" are, what that actually means, and what probability is about, and especially, with every word you demonstrate you know nothing about ancient Near Eastern cultures and Languages. Nothing you ever cooked up would ever be accepted in a real Biblical journal. It would be laughed out the door, and you know it. So you need to resort to YouTube and atheist sites, as NO ONE else would tolerate your garbage.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post