Bible Quote

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Bible Quote
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. But it is ask an atheist. So here I go. Some time ago I heard Aron Ra quote a passage of the bible, it included something like 'Humans are mere animals.' Can somebody give me chapter and verse for that please?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Bible Quote
(04-08-2016 06:52 PM)Jeebs Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. But it is ask an atheist. So here I go. Some time ago I heard Aron Ra quote a passage of the bible, it included something like 'Humans are mere animals.' Can somebody give me chapter and verse for that please?

Ecclesiastes 3:17-19

…17 I said to myself, "God will judge both the righteous man and the wicked man," for a time for every matter and for every deed is there. 18 I said to myself concerning the sons of men, "God has surely tested them in order for them to see that they are but beasts." 19 For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same. As one dies so dies the other; indeed, they all have the same breath and there is no advantage for man over beast, for all is vanity.…
New American Standard Bible

http://biblehub.com/ecclesiastes/3-18.htm
[+] 2 users Like pagesofdreams's post
05-08-2016, 05:08 AM
(04-08-2016 06:52 PM)Jeebs Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. But it is ask an atheist. So here I go. Some time ago I heard Aron Ra quote a passage of the bible, it included something like 'Humans are mere animals.' Can somebody give me chapter and verse for that please?

You may find this site useful:

Skeptics Annotated Bible

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
06-08-2016, 09:21 PM
(05-08-2016 05:08 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

You may find this site useful:

Skeptics Annotated Bible

Also available for purchase if you want an eBook or physical copy. I have one for my Kindle. Smile

https://www.amazon.com/Skeptics-Annotate...nav-subnav