Bible and philosophy ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Bible and philosophy ..
(20-06-2015 01:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  What the actual fuck is this?

It's called Spam.
A luncheon food that Jebus likes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-06-2015, 08:55 AM
Sometime I wonder why «preachers» don't talk to each other more often about their religion and discuss the best way to convert convinced atheists. Jesus is in your heart, is good, and helps fight evil and cure people isn't useful or even convincing. We aren't hard to convince. We all demand the same thing all the time: good and clear evidence.
20-06-2015, 08:56 AM
[Image: spam.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-06-2015, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 09:09 AM by Free Thought.)
(20-06-2015 12:01 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  Everyone is looking for something ... But never looking deep enough ..

[Image: 18e.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-06-2015, 09:15 AM
[Image: bunny-jesus_zpsuunrybtc.jpeg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
20-06-2015, 09:27 AM
(20-06-2015 09:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: bunny-jesus_zpsuunrybtc.jpeg]

[Image: 111.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
20-06-2015, 09:57 AM
Bible and philosophy ..
Interesting reaction...... I was expecting atheists to be science people or at least to act cleaver.... U just rude .. Is not about not believing u just all rude because this is what u all like.... Well thanks for the answers ...
20-06-2015, 09:59 AM
It's early here and I haven't had any coffee yet--am I missing the philosophy part?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-06-2015, 10:02 AM
(20-06-2015 09:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  It's early here and I haven't had any coffee yet--am I missing the philosophy part?

It must be so advanced that no one is seeing it, or maybe rather none of unworthy atheists is capable of understanding it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
20-06-2015, 10:06 AM
(20-06-2015 09:57 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  Interesting reaction...... I was expecting atheists to be science people or at least to act cleaver.... U just rude .. Is not about not believing u just all rude because this is what u all like.... Well thanks for the answers ...

What does being scientific have to do with that... whatever it is that you put up?

Or acting 'cleaver' for that matter... I'm sorry, but I'm just not good enough to impersonate a cleaver.

For the rest of it; what's not about us not believing? Your posts? Given the content, I'm not sure that claim of yours holds muster.
And as for our being 'rude': have you not used the internet before? If you think the reception you were given was 'rude', I must admit to being curious as to how bad an aneurysm you'd have if you went to 4Chan...

Put something up to discus and maybe there will be discussion about it; spamming a bunch of attachments with Bibal nonsense on them is neither going to endear you to this place nor provide anything to talk about.

[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post