Bible and philosophy ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Bible and philosophy ..
(20-06-2015 10:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 09:57 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  Interesting reaction...... I was expecting atheists to be science people or at least to act cleaver.... U just rude .. Is not about not believing u just all rude because this is what u all like.... Well thanks for the answers ...

What does being scientific have to do with that... whatever it is that you put up?

Or acting 'cleaver' for that matter... I'm sorry, but I'm just not good enough to impersonate a cleaver.

For the rest of it; what's not about us not believing? Your posts? Given the content, I'm not sure that claim of yours holds muster.
And as for our being 'rude': have you not used the internet before? If you think the reception you were given was 'rude', I must admit to being curious as to how bad an aneurysm you'd have if you went to 4Chan...

Put something up to discus and maybe there will be discussion about it; spamming a bunch of attachments with Bibal nonsense on them is neither going to endear you to this place nor provide anything to talk about.

Also, God would not be happy about you plagiarizing his words on a bunch of shitty notebook paper Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Bible and philosophy ..
I am more amazed with every comment ... But u all make me laugh loud Big Grin
20-06-2015, 10:16 AM
(20-06-2015 10:12 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  I am more amazed with every comment ... But u all make me laugh loud Big Grin

We are only teasing you Tongue But seriously if you have something legitimate to say--we are open to discussion. I see you are new, so welcome to the group Smile
20-06-2015, 10:20 AM
(20-06-2015 10:09 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 10:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What does being scientific have to do with that... whatever it is that you put up?

Or acting 'cleaver' for that matter... I'm sorry, but I'm just not good enough to impersonate a cleaver.

For the rest of it; what's not about us not believing? Your posts? Given the content, I'm not sure that claim of yours holds muster.
And as for our being 'rude': have you not used the internet before? If you think the reception you were given was 'rude', I must admit to being curious as to how bad an aneurysm you'd have if you went to 4Chan...

Put something up to discus and maybe there will be discussion about it; spamming a bunch of attachments with Bibal nonsense on them is neither going to endear you to this place nor provide anything to talk about.

Also, God would not be happy about you plagiarizing his words on a bunch of shitty notebook paper Tongue

Certainly. In days past Lord words were written in stone, now only in notebook. It's disgrace.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
20-06-2015, 10:22 AM
(20-06-2015 10:16 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 10:12 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  I am more amazed with every comment ... But u all make me laugh loud Big Grin

We are only teasing you Tongue But seriously if you have something legitimate to say--we are open to discussion. I see you are new, so welcome to the group Smile

Hey now, I'll have you know I was perfectly serious in my proclamation that this thread belongs to Spiderman.

[Image: 514.php]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
20-06-2015, 10:24 AM
(20-06-2015 10:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 10:16 AM)jennybee Wrote:  We are only teasing you Tongue But seriously if you have something legitimate to say--we are open to discussion. I see you are new, so welcome to the group Smile

Hey now, I'll have you know I was perfectly serious in my proclamation that this thread belongs to Spiderman.

But of course, I know my spidey sense is tingling... Big Grin
20-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Bible and philosophy ..
No don't get me wrong .. I don't preach .. God needs no preachers .. Just wanted to bring this buzz in you. The rest is History.
And randomly pick this group .. So no offence .. Nothing personal with anyone here Smile
20-06-2015, 10:45 AM
(20-06-2015 10:41 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  No don't get me wrong .. I don't preach .. God needs no preachers .. Just wanted to bring this buzz in you. The rest is History.
And randomly pick this group .. So no offence .. Nothing personal with anyone here Smile

God needs no preachers?

Mark 16:15 "And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."

Are you saying God was lying Sadcryface2
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Bible and philosophy ..
Well not like me Smile I can't preach
[+] 1 user Likes fedorovici.claudia's post
20-06-2015, 12:50 PM
The crown of thrones around the heart is pretty neat. Evil_monsterHeart

But It pretty much qualifies as preaching to me, no different than a man and his son standing on a college campus street corner with a sign saying a bibble quote

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post