Bible and philosophy ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Bible and philosophy ..
(20-06-2015 12:01 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  Everyone is looking for something ... But never looking deep enough ..

Outstanding pictures of toilet paper, where can I buy a roll? Is it one ply or two ply? Is it scented? if so does it smell like the bullshit it is?

[Image: jzjjmr.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2015, 01:17 PM
(20-06-2015 10:41 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  No don't get me wrong .. I don't preach .. God needs no preachers .. Just wanted to bring this buzz in you. The rest is History.
And randomly pick this group .. So no offence .. Nothing personal with anyone here Smile

Oh history? Do you claim to know biblical history?

Here lets do a test...

Name ONE person who wrote of jesus that actually knew him...just one.

I will wait patiently....

OOOh a bonus question....who wrote Mark in the bible? Smartass

Welcome to the forum by the way

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
20-06-2015, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 03:01 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-06-2015 09:57 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  Interesting reaction...... I was expecting atheists to be science people or at least to act cleaver.... U just rude .. Is not about not believing u just all rude because this is what u all like.... Well thanks for the answers ...

Yeah the reactions are lot more "interesting" than the bullshit you posted, that is true. They are not woth responding to in any intelligent way. We get nuts like you here every day posting their religious nonsense. It is nothing but nonsense. But if that's what you *need* to get through the day, I guess it's better than drugs or drinking.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-06-2015, 02:02 PM
(20-06-2015 09:57 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  Interesting reaction...... I was expecting atheists to be science people or at least to act cleaver.... U just rude .. Is not about not believing u just all rude because this is what u all like.... Well thanks for the answers ...

English major I presume.

I want to be a cleaver. I would be able to slice the fuck out of that Spam with a cleaver.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
20-06-2015, 02:06 PM
(20-06-2015 10:41 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  No don't get me wrong .. I don't preach ..

You sure do a good impression.

Quote:God needs no preachers ..

Then why are you preaching?

Quote: Just wanted to bring this buzz in you. The rest is History.

Do you think we haven't heard it before? Why would you think some random, unsubstantiated musings would have any effect?

Quote:And randomly pick this group .. So no offence .. Nothing personal with anyone here Smile

So basically you don't have the courage of your convictions or any evidence, or even reasoning, to back up what you posted. Did you really think some feel-good fluff was sufficient to make people accept woo?

I know, you think I'm being rude, but you're the one barging into an atheist forum and dripping god all over the carpet. Please provide some evidence for any of it being true or, well, you found your way in so I'm hoping you can find your way out.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
20-06-2015, 03:04 PM
(20-06-2015 02:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

English major I presume.

I want to be a cleaver. I would be able to slice the fuck out of that Spam with a cleaver.

Weren't June, Ward, Wally and the Beaver, Cleavers ?
I think I saw that movie ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Hello! Big Grin

Well... what might you expect when your very first post is derogatory?

(20-06-2015 12:01 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  Everyone is looking for something ... But never looking deep enough ..

How could you possibly know what others have and have not done? Some in lives which might double the span of your own?

Might you see how your initial words would come across as... Bad? (Really tried to think of a better descriptor there. Sad )

Much cheers to all.
20-06-2015, 08:38 PM
(20-06-2015 03:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 02:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  English major I presume.

Weren't June, Ward, Wally and the Beaver, Cleavers ?
I think I saw that movie ?

Of course, I would have to be Eddie Haskell...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Bible and philosophy ..
More Angry birds hahaha ....
[+] 1 user Likes fedorovici.claudia's post
20-06-2015, 11:52 PM
Bible and philosophy ..

U r all like in that days or maybe the second photo wait     that's better I think is from South Park