Bible and philosophy ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Bible and philosophy ..
(21-06-2015 06:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 11:52 PM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  U r all like in that days or maybe the second photo wait that's better I think is from South Park

Not at all, my dear. Why would we want to crucify a fictional character? Consider

For the free beer?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 08:47 AM
(21-06-2015 01:08 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  I see the "clever" now Smile we'll English is my third language I do lots of mistakes .. But thanks for teaching.. No more cleaver lol clever now Wink

So what are the languages you claim to speak...other than text speak...for someone who claims English is their third language I am a bit surprised that you interject things like 'U just rude" into the mix. Text speak with a gangsta accent and what else?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Bible and philosophy ..
U want to know more about me and is not about me .. I speak my mother language my father language and English. ... And I understand few more but all this doesn't matter ... Pardon my accent Smile) I never been to school
21-06-2015, 10:26 AM
(21-06-2015 10:23 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  U want to know more about me and is not about me .. I speak my mother language my father language and English. ... And I understand few more but all this doesn't matter ... Pardon my accent Smile) I never been to school

I went to school until I was 8. So what?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-06-2015, 10:33 AM
(21-06-2015 10:23 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  U want to know more about me and is not about me .. I speak my mother language my father language and English. ... And I understand few more but all this doesn't matter ... Pardon my accent Smile) I never been to school

I am a little bit curious. Did you produced the material (wrote and draw) that was posted at the beginning of the thread?
21-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Bible and philosophy ..
No i didnt .. I cant Preach lol
21-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Bible and philosophy ..
I have to say i agree with the full "material"
21-06-2015, 11:17 AM
(21-06-2015 11:12 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  No i didnt .. I cant Preach lol

But putting God's Word out there in any format--written or otherwise--especially in an Atheist forum--is kinda preaching don't ya think?
21-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Bible and philosophy ..
I just bring that buzz the rest will work out .. Smile
21-06-2015, 11:22 AM
(21-06-2015 11:12 AM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  No i didnt .. I cant Preach lol

You should search the word «preach» on google. Not only can you preach, but that's exactly what you did. I will save you some time. Here is a pretty good definition.

Preach

1) Deliver a sermon or religious address to an assembled group of people, typically in church.

2)Publicly proclaim or teach a religious message or belief.

3) Earnestly advocate a belief or course of action.

Your actions follow directly the second definition.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post