Bible and philosophy ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2015, 06:16 AM
RE: Bible and philosophy ..
(21-06-2015 03:22 PM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  As I say I see nothing clever in any of you just some people really angry with God.... But I stay in your short little world and be "smart" like the smartphone lol and il be the stupid one bragging around. Smile good luck with your anger ! God bless !

Pathetic. You don't want to provide any evidence or supply any reasons for why you believe what you do, you just want to tell us what you believe so you can tell yourself that you have spread the word and continue living in your fantasy world. Free clue: the only thing you've spread is a deeper conviction that religion infanticizes people.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
22-06-2015, 06:26 AM
I can't imagine that taking pics of all those or scanning the images up took less time then actually just typing it. I'm going out on a limb to call that a fail.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
22-06-2015, 06:36 AM
(21-06-2015 03:22 PM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  As I say I see nothing clever in any of you just some people really angry with God.... But I stay in your short little world and be "smart" like the smartphone lol and il be the stupid one bragging around. Smile good luck with your anger ! God bless !

You see nothing clever cause you're unable to comprehend something more complicated than your usual fare consisting of badly written posts and shitty pictures.

As for being angry with god - it's pathetic but what else one can expect from uneducated believer.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-06-2015, 06:52 AM
(20-06-2015 02:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It is nothing but nonsense. But if that's what you *need* to get through the day, I guess it's better than drugs or drinking.

Having just read through this thread I going to say no, drink and drugs are definitely better. I'm going drink and drugs all the way on this thread. Yes

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
22-06-2015, 08:34 AM
(22-06-2015 06:26 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I can't imagine that taking pics of all those or scanning the images up took less time then actually just typing it. I'm going out on a limb to call that a fail.

[Image: 72.gif?w=500&h=261]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
22-06-2015, 08:53 AM
(21-06-2015 03:18 PM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  To be able to study first is a luxury ..

So, it wasn't possible for you to go to school? How come? What happened?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man