Bible and philosophy ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Bible and philosophy ..
(21-06-2015 03:22 PM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  As I say I see nothing clever in any of you just some people really angry with God.... But I stay in your short little world and be "smart" like the smartphone lol and il be the stupid one bragging around. Smile good luck with your anger ! God bless !

Atheists aren't 'angry with God'. First, you would have to demonstrate there is a god to be angry with.

The rest of your post was unintelligible.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-06-2015, 03:29 PM
(21-06-2015 03:22 PM)fedorovici.claudia Wrote:  As I say I see nothing clever in any of you just some people really angry with God.... But I stay in your short little world and be "smart" like the smartphone lol and il be the stupid one bragging around. Smile good luck with your anger ! God bless !

Anger? Have you actually read the Bible, instead of scribbling passages on notebook paper? Tongue God is the one who is angry with us for sinning!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
21-06-2015, 03:30 PM
(21-06-2015 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Atheists aren't 'angry with God'. First, you would have to demonstrate there is a god to be angry with.

The rest of your post was unintelligible.

It would be like being angry with the Lucky Charms leprechaun.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
21-06-2015, 04:05 PM

Which made up god are we allegedly angry with child?

Good luck with your ignorance. Norgg bless!

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
21-06-2015, 04:08 PM

Why would anyone here care what your opinion is of anything ?
How many atheists do you actually know ?

Jebus told you "Judge not, lest YE be judged".
I see you think you don't have to obey or listen to him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-06-2015, 07:23 PM
How can I be angry with something that does not exist???

What a waste of time.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-06-2015, 07:51 PM

I think YOU are angry with us and much, much more than we ever could at your God. We barely asked a few simple questions and are trying to have a conversation with you, but you seem to be unable and/or unwilling to answer them or discuss your thoughts. I think you have been very dishonest since your first post by lying about your intentions, hiding behind your lack of knowledge of the English language and smilies to conceal (very poorly) your contempt and inability to match our challenges to your belief system.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
21-06-2015, 08:12 PM
(21-06-2015 07:51 PM)epronovost Wrote:  

I think YOU are angry with us and much, much more than we ever could at your God. We barely asked a few simple questions and are trying to have a conversation with you, but you seem to be unable and/or unwilling to answer them or discuss your thoughts. I think you have been very dishonest since your first post by lying about your intentions, hiding behind your lack of knowledge of the English language and smilies to conceal (very poorly) your contempt and inability to match our challenges to your belief system.

"Hiding behind your smilies" Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2015, 09:22 PM
(21-06-2015 08:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 07:51 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I think YOU are angry with us and much, much more than we ever could at your God. We barely asked a few simple questions and are trying to have a conversation with you, but you seem to be unable and/or unwilling to answer them or discuss your thoughts. I think you have been very dishonest since your first post by lying about your intentions, hiding behind your lack of knowledge of the English language and smilies to conceal (very poorly) your contempt and inability to match our challenges to your belief system.

"Hiding behind your smilies" Laugh out load

A Wendy Wright smile. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-06-2015, 09:50 PM

Blink

Seriously? You say you are not impressed by goodwithoutgod's posting?

That you do not feel empathy towards some one who's lost loved ones?

Your previous post was a declaration of your lack of 'Schooling', hence implying that your living was qualification enough for your views of the world.

When some one else posts a goram dictionary of a life... You then turn around and say 'How angry they are and unimpressed you are' with their huge list of accomplishments?

When I figure out how, that's a negative rep to you from me.

Please note that I understand your statement that English is not your first language. However if you're going to converse and have discourse with others who's language it primarily is? maybe some schooling in said language will help you?

Much cheers to all and let the OP have a broad-side.