Bible prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Bible prophecy
Just in case there is anyone here that actually IS a thinking atheist (which to a guy like me sounds like an oxymoron) I'm going to tell you something that was written in the Bible over 2000 years ago and which many (not all, cuz all Christians dont care about Bible prophecy) Christians believe is going to happen this year.
God prophecied that Israel would be attacked by all of her neighbors, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, the "Palestinians" and Egypt and that Israel would defeat them in a short war, nuking Damascus, Syria, and would take the lands of their neighbors as the spoils of war. No other nation will intervene in this war and Israel will emerge the richest, strongest nation in the Middle East.
She will then take down her walls and Jews from all around the world will return to Israel, as her size will be increased dramatically. There will be no "two state solution" because there will be no more "Palestine", a nation that never existed. Soon after, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia will invade Israel. The UN nations will be screaming "What the hell are you doing?" but they wont care. Russia wants Israels riches and the others want to destroy the Jews. They will get as far as the mountains of Israel and God will confuse them and they will fight eachother, destroying each others armies.
Now, I've told you this. You will laugh and ridicule me but that's fine. You WILL see it happen this year. If you still are too pig-headed to investigate God or Bible prophecy then that's your problem, you will just be pounding another nail into your casket. There are so many more prophecies about the next seven years that I could go on all night but if you dont believe these then it would be dumb to tell you more. If there is just one atheist out there that has an open mind, I would be glad to talk to you about Bible prophecy becuase it's all happening in the next seven years and it affects you. I wont be here much longer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Richard Stuckmeyer's post
28-01-2013, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 04:05 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Bible prophecy
1. "God" didn't write the Bible. Humans did. Please get an education.
2. In Hebrew culture, "soothsaying", and "fortune-telling" were abominations. Your ignorant fundamentalist notion of what "prophecy" is, betrays your utter lack of education on the subject. A "prophet" in that culture was a "mouthpiece", thought to be sent from their god TO THE PEOPLE OF THAT DAY, not to tell the future. So go away. Go to school, get an education about your stupid holy book, and the culture it was writeen in, as you obviously know not word #1 about it.
3. For every "fortune-telling" corroboration, it has 10 that can be connected in another way. You, and all your thousands of apocalytic loonie-toon idiot crazies have all been proven wrong, just as you will be. Now go find a good psychiatrist, and get some help, and take your pills, like a good boy.
4. So go set up your $ 0.05 prophecy booth in Malibu, next to all the kooks. I hear Madame Zelda has an opening next to her, Dicky Boy.
We, and the educated world, can only hope you won't be here much longer.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-01-2013, 03:55 PM
So in a years time when it doesn't happen what then? will you re-evaluate your belief in the bible?
28-01-2013, 04:01 PM
(28-01-2013 03:29 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Just in case there is anyone here that actually IS a thinking atheist (which to a guy like me sounds like an oxymoron) I'm going to tell you something that was written in the Bible over 2000 years ago and which many (not all, cuz all Christians dont care about Bible prophecy) Christians believe is going to happen this year.
God prophecied that Israel would be attacked by all of her neighbors, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, the "Palestinians" and Egypt and that Israel would defeat them in a short war, nuking Damascus, Syria, and would take the lands of their neighbors as the spoils of war. No other nation will intervene in this war and Israel will emerge the richest, strongest nation in the Middle East.
She will then take down her walls and Jews from all around the world will return to Israel, as her size will be increased dramatically. There will be no "two state solution" because there will be no more "Palestine", a nation that never existed. Soon after, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia will invade Israel. The UN nations will be screaming "What the hell are you doing?" but they wont care. Russia wants Israels riches and the others want to destroy the Jews. They will get as far as the mountains of Israel and God will confuse them and they will fight eachother, destroying each others armies.
Now, I've told you this. You will laugh and ridicule me but that's fine. You WILL see it happen this year. If you still are too pig-headed to investigate God or Bible prophecy then that's your problem, you will just be pounding another nail into your casket. There are so many more prophecies about the next seven years that I could go on all night but if you dont believe these then it would be dumb to tell you more. If there is just one atheist out there that has an open mind, I would be glad to talk to you about Bible prophecy becuase it's all happening in the next seven years and it affects you. I wont be here much longer.
Hot damn, have you thought about screenwriting for Hollywood? That was marvelous.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
28-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Richard, could you please provide Biblical (scripture - book, chapter, verse) evidence for the Rapture (which you alluded to)?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Where exactly in the Bible does it say any of these things Richard?
28-01-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 01:59 PM by kingschosen.)
(28-01-2013 03:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  1. "God" didn't write the Bible. Humans did. Please get an education.
2. In Hebrew culture, "soothsaying", and "fortune-telling" were abominations. Your ignorant fundamentalist notion of what "prophecy" is, betrays your utter lack of education on the subject. A "prophet" in that culture was a "mouthpiece", thought to be sent from their god TO THE PEOPLE OF THAT DAY, not to tell the future. So go away. Go to school, get an education about your stupid holy book, and the culture it was writeen in, as you obviously know not word #1 about it.
3. For every "fortune-telling" corroboration, it has 10 that can be connected in another way. You, and all your thousands of apocalytic loonie-toon idiot crazies have all been proven wrong, just as you will be. Now go find a good psychiatrist, and get some help, and take your pills, like a good boy.
4. So go set up your $ 0.05 prophecy booth in Malibu, next to all the kooks. I hear Madame Zelda has an opening next to her, Dicky Boy.
We, and the educated world, can only hope you won't be here much longer.
Weeping
Bloviation.
28-01-2013, 04:16 PM
(28-01-2013 03:55 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So in a years time when it doesn't happen what then? will you re-evaluate your belief in the bible?
So, when you meet Jesus what will you do?
28-01-2013, 04:20 PM
(28-01-2013 04:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Richard, could you please provide Biblical (scripture - book, chapter, verse) evidence for the Rapture (which you alluded to)?
http://ldolphin.org/kingdom/ch4.html
28-01-2013, 04:20 PM
(28-01-2013 04:08 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  Where exactly in the Bible does it say any of these things Richard?
http://ldolphin.org/kingdom/ch4.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lets end the space program....because Bible Shadow Fox 14 251 Today 07:35 PM
Last Post: 6ball
  Doc's furshlugginer Sunday School (we're mad about the Bible) docskeptic 1,019 99,765 23-07-2014 08:01 AM
Last Post: docskeptic
  A Very Misanthropik Bible Study Misanthropik 37 735 22-07-2014 12:46 AM
Last Post: JONES
  The Bible ok'ing abortion???? MrKrispy601 27 529 21-07-2014 01:27 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  Updated on my 3rd read of the bible MrKrispy601 24 379 20-07-2014 01:20 PM
Last Post: Fodder_From_The_Truth
  Hobby Lobby President Has Agenda To Have Mandatory Bible Curriculum In Public Schools WindyCityJazz 20 412 16-07-2014 06:13 AM
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  Bible Golden Ratio "Code" TheLastEnemy 290 9,846 11-07-2014 10:42 AM
Last Post: Impulse