Bible prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Bible prophecy
Am I going to participate in this shitstorm?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
29-01-2013, 07:39 AM
(29-01-2013 06:24 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 04:49 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Okay,Free Thought, you've given your opinion on the matter and now we just sit back and wait and see if I'm the fool or you are. I may be gone in a year but if I am you can just write a retrospective on my absurdity if it doesnt happen. If it does, no need for you to apologise, I'll be in Heaven. God bless you. Angel

[Image: hmX22cF.png]

I've come to expect less from your ilk.
I dont know why? Smile
29-01-2013, 07:42 AM
(29-01-2013 05:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:46 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Oh, never mind, I looked it up:

Pronunciation: hạlt

a.
Lofty; haughty.
How does it apply to your request?

Sorry, forgot you make Birdman look like Einstein.

The whole sentence refers to you hanging yourself.
Wouldnt it have made more sense and saved time if you had just said "Why dont you just hang yourself."? Apparently, you like to talk in weird-speak. Sadcryface
29-01-2013, 07:43 AM
(29-01-2013 05:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:48 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Didnt you read my post? I already did. Angel
No you didn't.

Do it again to prove it.
I'll consider it just for you dear. Tongue
29-01-2013, 07:43 AM
........ wait a minute.

.................. nuking was prophesied? Dang, I didn't even realize there was a word for that in ancient Hebrew.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
29-01-2013, 07:50 AM
(29-01-2013 07:42 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sorry, forgot you make Birdman look like Einstein.

The whole sentence refers to you hanging yourself.
Wouldnt it have made more sense and saved time if you had just said "Why dont you just hang yourself."? Apparently, you like to talk in weird-speak. Sadcryface
No, just because you can't comprehend what I say doesn't make it weird.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
29-01-2013, 07:50 AM
(29-01-2013 05:57 AM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  So the End Times will occur during the lifetimes of people who are born during the time when the End Times will occur?

What a stunningly precise and accurate prediction! It's actually a really clever way to phrase it because that way even when every prediction ever made fails, when humanity is destroyed either via climate change or when the Sun expands or through whatever other means it happens, just before the final moment the fundies can shout "SEE! WE TOLD YOU SO" despite never predicting anything of the sort.
lol...except for the fact that our prophecies tell us exactly what is going to occur and can be verieid by even the most biased witnesses (i.e. atheists) who will ignore everything that ever been said to them beforehand and believe a lie the anti-christ, European ruler, will tell them. I've layed out exactly what is going to happen sometime before the end of the year but when it happens you will call it self-fulfilling. Like all the protagonists involved were in a conspiracy to fulfill Bible prophecy. I really dont see non-Christians doing that.
I dont expect you to believe me, I know YOU wont, but there may be ONE person with a clear mind on here that will see it happen and depart from your idiocy and save his eternal life. THAT'S why I posted it.
29-01-2013, 07:54 AM
(29-01-2013 07:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 07:42 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Wouldnt it have made more sense and saved time if you had just said "Why dont you just hang yourself."? Apparently, you like to talk in weird-speak. Sadcryface
No, just because you can't comprehend what I say doesn't make it weird.
I dare you to go to ANY other forum and say "If you want it to stop all that is required is a small fall and sudden sharp hault." and see if anyone understands what the heck you are talking about. Just ONE. Thumbsup
29-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Considering it's a Monty Python line (maybe a Black Adder line) I'm sure that wouldn't be hard at all...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
29-01-2013, 08:11 AM
(29-01-2013 07:43 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  ........ wait a minute.

.................. nuking was prophesied? Dang, I didn't even realize there was a word for that in ancient Hebrew.
“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.C)'> Isaiah 17: 1
The Hebrew prophets didnt know what a nuclear destruction was so they described it as best they did. There's another one that I cant find right now that talks about a man's eyes melting in his sockets. Another says that at night Damascus is a city and in the morning it is gone.
I know you dont believe it but, even when you see it you wont believe it. That's why you're an atheist.