Bible prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Bible prophecy
(29-01-2013 08:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 08:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's a Black Adder line actually I remember now.
Actually, if you think about it, I have not seen a better advertisement in a long long for why one would would NOT want to be a Christian, if at 70 years old, I turn out to be like this fool who stumbled in here yesterday. It is a good thing to be reminded what one would never want to end up like, or resemble in any way. I feel sorry for those (supposed) family members he *says* he has. They have to put up with a senile old fart, who is so ignorant, and awful.
Sadcryface2 Aw Buckaroo, NOW your just whining. What concern is it of yours if I have family and friends? It sure seems to bother you that I actually have a life. Could it be that YOU don't? Jelly much? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: AW: Bible prophecy
(30-01-2013 04:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 08:14 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  [...] unless you have better things to do.
Don't be ridiculous. Smile
Good, I'm glad you are occupied. Wink
01-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi Richard, I saw your post on the front page and realized that you were a Christian that believed wholeheartedly in Biblical Prophecy. My mouth began to water at the thought of engaging you in debate... but after having read through your posts in this thread alone I have come to the conclusion that it would be a completely unfair fight. You are obviously incapacitated by your disease and age, causing your mind to be weak, your thoughts deranged and all of your arguments boil down to personal insults of intelligence or the lack thereof of those who do not agree with you. So, I will not post further or address anything you have said.

Instead I leave you with my pity. I fully expect that you will be gone before the end of the year and you yourself will not know whether your prediction ever comes true, which I'm sure you will consider a win. If not, then we'll both have been wrong.

God Bless, Peace Be Unto You, Go With God and all that jazz.
01-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Do I smell a Poe? This guy is really too dumb for words.
01-02-2013, 10:56 PM
02-02-2013, 12:08 AM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post