Bible prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Bible prophecy
(28-01-2013 05:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Then dont take me at my word. I dont care if you disagree. I dont care if anyone believes me.
I dont need to show you anything. I dont have to prove God exists. Anything else?
I don't think Richard will add much more to this thread in terms of something of value, so I decided to write a little bit of fanfiction to his fanfiction.

Richard Stuckmeyer surveyed the great scope of the internet, arming himself with bollocks for ammunition. His target was simple: The Thinking Atheist. It was clear from the get-go he had made the connection that he was neither one versed in thinking as well as not being an atheist. Like a sharpshooter, he spewed his vacuous crap over the forum, trying his best to hit every single person who contributed so that he could feel happy for being apart from the world.

Not a hired gun, was he. He received no pay for what he did. He payed nothing forward to his statements, expecting all to take what he said as law. He was no doubting Thomas. He was a rogue agent, using camouflage of horrible misdirections. He was indeed a soldier for Christ.

The End

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
28-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Armageddon: Just one year away (no, really this time!) since 80 A.D.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 5 users Like Phaedrus's post
28-01-2013, 06:10 PM
(28-01-2013 05:47 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Armageddon: Just one year away (no, really this time!) since 80 A.D.
That in a nutshell is Charles Taze Russel, founder of Jehovah's Witnesses. Laughat

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-01-2013, 06:15 PM
(28-01-2013 05:47 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Armageddon: Just one year away (no, really this time!) since 80 A.D.
Is there a Plan B this time ? Weeping

"You shall not practice divination or soothsaying." (Leviticus 19:26)
"When you enter the land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not learn to imitate the abhorrent practices of the nations. Let no one be found among you who...is an auger, a soothsayer, a diviner, a sorceror, one casts spells.....For anyone who does these things is abhorrent to the LORD..." (Deuteronomy 18:9-12)Oopsy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

28-01-2013, 06:18 PM
(28-01-2013 05:34 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 05:03 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I dont answer dumb questions friend. You are asking me what will I do if something doesnt happen. That's like answering a pregnant woman what she will do when her baby turns out to be an elephant.
Ridiculous. And, we'll see son. If you and I dont see Him then you win? lol.

It's not a dumb question its a perfectly reasonable question about what you will do when you're belief in a prophecy is proven wrong?

What is dumb however is ending with the ridiculous statement of "That's like answering a pregnant woman what she will do when her baby turns out to be an elephant."
Bloviation again. Your opinion and irrelevant. Cant you do better than this? No
28-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Is that what you believe dude? I believe it's 7 years away.
28-01-2013, 06:23 PM
(28-01-2013 05:39 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 05:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Then dont take me at my word. I dont care if you disagree. I dont care if anyone believes me.
I dont need to show you anything. I dont have to prove God exists. Anything else?
I don't think Richard will add much more to this thread in terms of something of value, so I decided to write a little bit of fanfiction to his fanfiction.

Richard Stuckmeyer surveyed the great scope of the internet, arming himself with bollocks for ammunition. His target was simple: The Thinking Atheist. It was clear from the get-go he had made the connection that he was neither one versed in thinking as well as not being an atheist. Like a sharpshooter, he spewed his vacuous crap over the forum, trying his best to hit every single person who contributed so that he could feel happy for being apart from the world.

Not a hired gun, was he. He received no pay for what he did. He payed nothing forward to his statements, expecting all to take what he said as law. He was no doubting Thomas. He was a rogue agent, using camouflage of horrible misdirections. He was indeed a soldier for Christ.

The End
My high school english teacher would probably have given that a C-. Bad sentence construction, poor grammar and irrelevant to anything. But, thanks for playing. Be sure to pick up your parting gift at the door on your way out. Tongue
28-01-2013, 06:23 PM

[+] 1 user Likes hedgehog648's post
28-01-2013, 06:26 PM
(28-01-2013 06:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Is there a Plan B this time ? Weeping

"You shall not practice divination or soothsaying." (Leviticus 19:26)
"When you enter the land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not learn to imitate the abhorrent practices of the nations. Let no one be found among you who...is an auger, a soothsayer, a diviner, a sorceror, one casts spells.....For anyone who does these things is abhorrent to the LORD..." (Deuteronomy 18:9-12)Oopsy.
Dont need one Bucky Wucky but your Scriptures are irrelvant as those were commandments of God. Only God's prophets could prophesy. You arent very good at understanding the Bible are you?
28-01-2013, 06:27 PM
(28-01-2013 06:23 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  

I know, it's my favorite word. Google it. Big Grin