Bible prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 03:59 AM
RE: Bible prophecy
(28-01-2013 03:29 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Just in case there is anyone here that actually IS a thinking atheist (which to a guy like me sounds like an oxymoron) I'm going to tell you something that was written in the Bible over 2000 years ago and which many (not all, cuz all Christians dont care about Bible prophecy) Christians believe is going to happen this year.
God prophecied that Israel would be attacked by all of her neighbors, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, the "Palestinians" and Egypt and that Israel would defeat them in a short war, nuking Damascus, Syria, and would take the lands of their neighbors as the spoils of war. No other nation will intervene in this war and Israel will emerge the richest, strongest nation in the Middle East.
She will then take down her walls and Jews from all around the world will return to Israel, as her size will be increased dramatically. There will be no "two state solution" because there will be no more "Palestine", a nation that never existed. Soon after, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia will invade Israel. The UN nations will be screaming "What the hell are you doing?" but they wont care. Russia wants Israels riches and the others want to destroy the Jews. They will get as far as the mountains of Israel and God will confuse them and they will fight eachother, destroying each others armies.
Now, I've told you this. You will laugh and ridicule me but that's fine. You WILL see it happen this year. If you still are too pig-headed to investigate God or Bible prophecy then that's your problem, you will just be pounding another nail into your casket. There are so many more prophecies about the next seven years that I could go on all night but if you dont believe these then it would be dumb to tell you more. If there is just one atheist out there that has an open mind, I would be glad to talk to you about Bible prophecy becuase it's all happening in the next seven years and it affects you. I wont be here much longer.

You said you wanted an atheist with an open mind? You've got one. I think I have made a pretty decent job with a response here.

My pseudo-tactical look at what you propose:

Israel already had a war with it's neighbour nations (Actually, Israel has been at war with most of the Arab states at least 4 times at once, not to mention the conflicts with individual nations) Have you ever heard of the Six-Day War, by chance? Or the War of Independence (1948 Arab-Israeli War)? The Yom kippur War (1973 Arab-Israeli War)? The Suez Crisis? Why did this prophecy not come about during anyone of those, perfect opportunities?

While there is the wide-held suspicion, it have never been confirmed to my knowledge that Israel is capable of launching the necessary amount of nuclear weapons to destroy Damascus or wipe out Syria or any other nation or state unless the nation/state in question was supremely small. Small scale nuclear weapons are an almost certainty, but not enough to essentially level or even cripple an entire nation. Besides, the Israel would then have to deal with Nuclear weapons being flung directly at it.

And about Russia et al. invading Israel. Why? If anybody in Russia ever had thoughts in that direction, they would have sacked it directly after the Six-Day War, when it was weakened. The loss of troops and resources for Russia et al. would be too great an expense, unless of course they were sacking the Vatican at the same time, only got the Swiss Guard to deal with there. And frankly, I'd be laughing if Ethiopia ever tried anything against Israel; they have more men by a considerable factor, but lack the machines to fight with, the money to fund with, and the resources to repair and refit with. They'd probably be fighting Armour Divisions of Merkara's with men on foot armed with rifles within a year and a half if they weren't careful.

Also, how would the Russia et al. coalition even form? They have no significant military treaties with each other, Russia certainly has nothing to gain by invading Israel, the other nations have only ruination to look forward to.

Even with current tensions in the M.E., the situation you set out is simply absurd; Absurd to the point of impossibility. There is absolutely no point, nobody would win and everybody knows it. The closest you are going to get is the Iran-Israel war that Israel and Iran have been gearing up for for the last, what, few decades now? Which might just spark this year.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 04:40 AM
Lol.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
29-01-2013, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 05:28 AM by Richard Stuckmeyer.)
(29-01-2013 03:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 03:29 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Just in case there is anyone here that actually IS a thinking atheist (which to a guy like me sounds like an oxymoron) I'm going to tell you something that was written in the Bible over 2000 years ago and which many (not all, cuz all Christians dont care about Bible prophecy) Christians believe is going to happen this year.
God prophecied that Israel would be attacked by all of her neighbors, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, the "Palestinians" and Egypt and that Israel would defeat them in a short war, nuking Damascus, Syria, and would take the lands of their neighbors as the spoils of war. No other nation will intervene in this war and Israel will emerge the richest, strongest nation in the Middle East.
She will then take down her walls and Jews from all around the world will return to Israel, as her size will be increased dramatically. There will be no "two state solution" because there will be no more "Palestine", a nation that never existed. Soon after, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia will invade Israel. The UN nations will be screaming "What the hell are you doing?" but they wont care. Russia wants Israels riches and the others want to destroy the Jews. They will get as far as the mountains of Israel and God will confuse them and they will fight eachother, destroying each others armies.
Now, I've told you this. You will laugh and ridicule me but that's fine. You WILL see it happen this year. If you still are too pig-headed to investigate God or Bible prophecy then that's your problem, you will just be pounding another nail into your casket. There are so many more prophecies about the next seven years that I could go on all night but if you dont believe these then it would be dumb to tell you more. If there is just one atheist out there that has an open mind, I would be glad to talk to you about Bible prophecy becuase it's all happening in the next seven years and it affects you. I wont be here much longer.

You said you wanted an atheist with an open mind? You've got one. I think I have made a pretty decent job with a response here.

My pseudo-tactical look at what you propose:

Israel already had a war with it's neighbour nations (Actually, Israel has been at war with most of the Arab states at least 4 times at once, not to mention the conflicts with individual nations) Have you ever heard of the Six-Day War, by chance? Or the War of Independence (1948 Arab-Israeli War)? The Yom kippur War (1973 Arab-Israeli War)? The Suez Crisis? Why did this prophecy not come about during anyone of those, perfect opportunities?

While there is the wide-held suspicion, it have never been confirmed to my knowledge that Israel is capable of launching the necessary amount of nuclear weapons to destroy Damascus or wipe out Syria or any other nation or state unless the nation/state in question was supremely small. Small scale nuclear weapons are an almost certainty, but not enough to essentially level or even cripple an entire nation. Besides, the Israel would then have to deal with Nuclear weapons being flung directly at it.

And about Russia et al. invading Israel. Why? If anybody in Russia ever had thoughts in that direction, they would have sacked it directly after the Six-Day War, when it was weakened. The loss of troops and resources for Russia et al. would be too great an expense, unless of course they were sacking the Vatican at the same time, only got the Swiss Guard to deal with there. And frankly, I'd be laughing if Ethiopia ever tried anything against Israel; they have more men by a considerable factor, but lack the machines to fight with, the money to fund with, and the resources to repair and refit with. They'd probably be fighting Armour Divisions of Merkara's with men on foot armed with rifles within a year and a half if they weren't careful.

Also, how would the Russia et al. coalition even form? They have no significant military treaties with each other, Russia certainly has nothing to gain by invading Israel, the other nations have only ruination to look forward to.

Even with current tensions in the M.E., the situation you set out is simply absurd; Absurd to the point of impossibility. There is absolutely no point, nobody would win and everybody knows it. The closest you are going to get is the Iran-Israel war that Israel and Iran have been gearing up for for the last, what, few decades now? Which might just spark this year.
Okay, Free Thought, you've given your opinion on the matter and now we just sit back and wait and see if I'm the fool or you are. I may be gone in a year but if I am you can just write a retrospective on my absurdity if it doesnt happen. If it does, no need for you to apologise, I'll be in Heaven. God bless you. Angel
29-01-2013, 04:50 AM
Lol.

29-01-2013, 05:06 AM
(29-01-2013 04:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol.
No Sad little fool, doesnt have one itsy bitsy brain in his whole stupid head. Weeping
29-01-2013, 05:09 AM
Lol.

29-01-2013, 05:13 AM
(29-01-2013 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol.
You keep laughing, I'll keep responding. I've got all day. It fills my time.
29-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Lol.

29-01-2013, 05:27 AM
(29-01-2013 05:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol.
Weeping
29-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Lol.