RE: Bible prophecy
lol.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-01-2013, 04:22 PM
(28-01-2013 04:16 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  So, when you meet Jesus what will you do?

You avoid questions alot.

I won't and you won't either.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-01-2013, 04:24 PM
(28-01-2013 04:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  lol.
Just wait until Chas sees this. [Image: 8tloz.gif]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
28-01-2013, 04:31 PM
(28-01-2013 04:20 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:08 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  Where exactly in the Bible does it say any of these things Richard?
http://ldolphin.org/kingdom/ch4.html
While I read that, may I ask if you believed in Harold Camping's Rapture prophecies back in 2011? And if so, what makes you think this Rapture prophecy is any more valid than that one?
28-01-2013, 04:41 PM
(28-01-2013 04:15 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 03:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  1. "God" didn't write the Bible. Humans did. Please get an education.
2. In Hebrew culture, "soothsaying", and "fortune-telling" were abominations. Your ignorant fundamentalist notion of what "prophecy" is, betrays your utter lack of education on the subject. A "prophet" in that culture was a "mouthpiece", thought to be sent from their god TO THE PEOPLE OF THAT DAY, not to tell the future. So go away. Go to school, get an education about your stupid holy book, and the culture it was writeen in, as you obviously know not word #1 about it.
3. For every "fortune-telling" corroboration, it has 10 that can be connected in another way. You, and all your thousands of apocalytic loonie-toon idiot crazies have all been proven wrong, just as you will be. Now go find a good psychiatrist, and get some help, and take your pills, like a good boy.
4. So go set up your $ 0.05 prophecy booth in Malibu, next to all the kooks. I hear Madame Zelda has an opening next to her, Dicky Boy.
We, and the educated world, can only hope you won't be here much longer.
Weeping
Bloviation.
I fixed your stupid reply. You forgot to address the points, Dick-face. You seem to be good at blowing hot air. Mr. Richard Stuck-in-the ancient-past-meyer. You actually think THIS crap passes for intelligent conversation here ? No go out and play Dicky.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

28-01-2013, 04:47 PM
(28-01-2013 04:20 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Richard, could you please provide Biblical (scripture - book, chapter, verse) evidence for the Rapture (which you alluded to)?
http://ldolphin.org/kingdom/ch4.html
Richard, that is a link describing eschatology.

It doesn't provide evidence for a Pre-Trib rapture.

I am asking for proof of a Pre-Trib rapture.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-01-2013, 04:53 PM
(28-01-2013 04:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:20 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  http://ldolphin.org/kingdom/ch4.html

Did you read it, KC?
I understand you not wanting to cuz it's long. I'm the same way. But I am too tired right now to search and find all the schriptures myself. If you want to know then "seek and you will find". One of my old teachers always said, "I'm not going to do your work for you, look for it yourself." Do you study the Bible?

KC, I just saw what I missed earlier. You were talking about Pre-Trib. I'm sorry, my old eyes only saw Rapture. I'll be back with those in a minute.
28-01-2013, 04:56 PM
(28-01-2013 04:53 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Richard, that is a link describing eschatology.

Did you read it, KC?
I understand you not wanting to cuz it's long. I'm the same way. But I am too tired right now to search and find all the schriptures myself. If you want to know then "seek and you will find". One of my old teachers always said, "I'm not going to do your work for you, look for it yourself." Do you study the Bible?

KC, I just saw what I missed earlier. You were talking about Pre-Trib. I'm sorry, my old eyes only saw Rapture. I'll be back with those in a minute.
No problem.

And, don't feel like you have to spend your time looking up an answer for me.

If you don't want to, I understand.

I was just curious as to what you thought.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
28-01-2013, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 04:37 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Scary thought.
People like this actually could be your neighbors.
They actually are allowed to vote.
They are allowed to own guns. Weeping
When asked to support his crap, all he can do is say "I won't do your homework for you".
Oh well. Another insane believer, who actually knows nothing about his own cult, stumbles in the door.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-01-2013, 05:00 PM
(28-01-2013 04:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:20 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  http://ldolphin.org/kingdom/ch4.html

KC, I am old and lazy, I mostly post things from Grace Thru Faith in answer to questions becuase I am not young like you, mentally disabled and very, very lazy. Everything that Jack Kelley believes I believe, with only one exception. So here is his article on Pre-Trib Rapture, with which I am in accord:
http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hamashia...more-28491