Bible prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Bible prophecy
(28-01-2013 05:00 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Richard, that is a link describing eschatology.

It doesn't provide evidence for a Pre-Trib rapture.

I am asking for proof of a Pre-Trib rapture.
KC, I am old and lazy, I mostly post things from Grace Thru Faith in answer to questions becuase I am not young like you, mentally disabled and very, very lazy. Everything that Jack Kelley believes I believe, with only one exception. So here is his article on Pre-Trib Rapture, with which I am in accord:
http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hamashia...more-28491
Honest.

But, fair enough. I'll have a look.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 05:03 PM
(28-01-2013 04:20 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:08 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  Where exactly in the Bible does it say any of these things Richard?
http://ldolphin.org/kingdom/ch4.html
While I admit to not reading it all, I think I should clarify what I was asking.

You gave a pretty specific set of events in this topic. They were not mentioned in the link you gave (or at least using the find tool to look for mentions of Syria, Ethiopia and Russia yielded no results each time).

Where exactly in the Bible does it say that those events will happen? As in which verse of which chapter of which book?
28-01-2013, 05:03 PM
(28-01-2013 04:22 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:16 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  So, when you meet Jesus what will you do?

You avoid questions alot.

I won't and you won't either.
I dont answer dumb questions friend. You are asking me what will I do if something doesnt happen. That's like answering a pregnant woman what she will do when her baby turns out to be an elephant.
Ridiculous. And, we'll see son. If you and I dont see Him then you win? lol.
28-01-2013, 05:05 PM
(28-01-2013 04:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Richard, that is a link describing eschatology.

KC, I am old and lazy, I mostly post things from Grace Thru Faith in answer to questions becuase I am not young like you, mentally disabled and very, very lazy. Everything that Jack Kelley believes I believe, with only one exception. So here is his article on Pre-Trib Rapture, with which I am in accord:
Did you just call yourself mentally disabled or did you call KC mentally disabled? If you were calling KC that, you're not going to last long on here before you get really butt-hurt.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-01-2013, 05:07 PM

So you don't have any opinions of your own? You have repeatedly while on this forum talked about how atheists do not think, and yet here you are saying that you believe everything you are told by one man and certain websites.

That is not thinking.
28-01-2013, 05:09 PM
There is only one question. Is Dicky giving away his money, in planning for the immanent end ?
I thought not.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

28-01-2013, 05:10 PM
(28-01-2013 05:03 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:20 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  http://ldolphin.org/kingdom/ch4.html
While I admit to not reading it all, I think I should clarify what I was asking.

You gave a pretty specific set of events in this topic. They were not mentioned in the link you gave (or at least using the find tool to look for mentions of Syria, Ethiopia and Russia yielded no results each time).

Where exactly in the Bible does it say that those events will happen? As in which verse of which chapter of which book?
Hedgehog, I appreciate your asking in a nice way. Everything that God has prophecied is in various places in the Bible and take studying by an expert Bible teacher. I've read what the teachers said, verified what they've said with the Scriptures and with the wisdom the Holy Spirit gave me, believed them. I have been studying Bible Prophecy since 1974 and have read so much it would fill a small library. If you sincerely want to know where these things are, all I can do is point you in the right direction. I doubt if you really want to know cuz if you are an atheist you are just looking for points to argue against.
I tire easily and have Atzheimers. If you really want to know, I will point you in the right direction.
28-01-2013, 05:12 PM
(28-01-2013 05:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is only one question. Is Dicky giving away his money, in planning for the immanent end ?
I thought not.
What money son? I live on a fixed income of $30,000 a year. Have no savings of any kind. I have no need of money. Why are you concerned with my money anyway?
28-01-2013, 05:12 PM
(28-01-2013 03:29 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Just in case there is anyone here that actually IS a thinking atheist (which to a guy like me sounds like an oxymoron) I'm going to tell you something that was written in the Bible over 2000 years ago and which many (not all, cuz all Christians dont care about Bible prophecy) Christians believe is going to happen this year.
God prophecied that Israel would be attacked by all of her neighbors, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, the "Palestinians" and Egypt and that Israel would defeat them in a short war, nuking Damascus, Syria, and would take the lands of their neighbors as the spoils of war. No other nation will intervene in this war and Israel will emerge the richest, strongest nation in the Middle East.
She will then take down her walls and Jews from all around the world will return to Israel, as her size will be increased dramatically. There will be no "two state solution" because there will be no more "Palestine", a nation that never existed. Soon after, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia will invade Israel. The UN nations will be screaming "What the hell are you doing?" but they wont care. Russia wants Israels riches and the others want to destroy the Jews. They will get as far as the mountains of Israel and God will confuse them and they will fight eachother, destroying each others armies.
Now, I've told you this. You will laugh and ridicule me but that's fine. You WILL see it happen this year. If you still are too pig-headed to investigate God or Bible prophecy then that's your problem, you will just be pounding another nail into your casket. There are so many more prophecies about the next seven years that I could go on all night but if you dont believe these then it would be dumb to tell you more. If there is just one atheist out there that has an open mind, I would be glad to talk to you about Bible prophecy becuase it's all happening in the next seven years and it affects you. I wont be here much longer.
Sorry, but you're completely forgetting the basics.

Some people believe there are prophesies in the Bible and some people don't. That one fact alone is enough to disprove your claim.

Why?

Because, IF there was a god that wanted us to know something of the future, he would make sure we knew. Plain and simple. There would be no ambiguous, confusing book to interpret and conclude that the words are prophecies foretelling the events you just claimed. No, if a god wanted us to know the future, then we ALL would KNOW without any doubt. A god who could do anything wouldn't do anything half-assed.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
28-01-2013, 05:14 PM
(28-01-2013 05:07 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 05:00 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  KC, I am old and lazy, I mostly post things from Grace Thru Faith in answer to questions becuase I am not young like you, mentally disabled and very, very lazy. Everything that Jack Kelley believes I believe, with only one exception. So here is his article on Pre-Trib Rapture, with which I am in accord:
So you don't have any opinions of your own? You have repeatedly while on this forum talked about how atheists do not think, and yet here you are saying that you believe everything you are told by one man and certain websites.

That is not thinking.
I thought you werent an atheist? Do you believe in things you read? If my opinions coincide with someone that did all the talking bef9ore me, why do you have a problem with me using it. I didnt think it would take long for you to change your tune. I was right. Now, the insults are coming. I'll quit being nice.

Well, I thought I was answering KC. Hedghog, if you dont like what I say then stick it where the sun dont shine. I really dont care.