Bible questions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 05:44 PM by Cosmic Discourse.)
RE: Bible questions...
Mormonism at a glance:

Forgery of themes and sentiments from previous mythical works, primarily Christianity, Judaism and Freemasonry. In an attempt to seem like 'advanced teaching', it only ascends to the realm of fanciful theology. Hierarchy (patriarchy) is utterly devoid of a moral compass, as it is in most religious world beliefs. Essentially, it's a strategically assembled hate group under the guise of a religious organization.

Every 'advanced teaching', from eternal life (and marriage) to inhabiting your own planet, is pure baseless nonsense. The insulation of their indoctrination is intentional, so as to keep the 'gospel truths' from being revealed as empty claims. Joseph Smith's own family even mentioned his penchant for storytelling.

True believers within different faiths are the literalists (Westboro, Islamic State, Hasidic Jews, FLDS, etc), not the moderate or liberal adherents, who pick and choose which parts of doctrine they follow. Either way, it doesn't change the lunacy of what these mythical fable telling books contain.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2015, 07:52 AM
(04-08-2015 03:58 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 01:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  MARK FULTON can not claim that

"Yet all Christians have a bigoted mentor. Jesus berated anyone who did not buy his message:
Anyone who believes in the Son has eternal life, but anyone who refuses to believe in the Son will never see life: the anger of God stays on him” (John 3:33, NJB.)

Q:Why can't he do this?
A:Mark Fulton doesn't know WHY someone has to believe in Jesus Christ to have eternal life.
Mark Fulton doesn't know what eternal life is.
Mark Fulton doesn't know what words "anger of God" symbolize in the language of Prophets.
Mark Fulton doesn't know many things.

Q:Can he make correct conclusions then?
A:Yes, he can. But how would he know this?

this is the question!!

Mark Fulton doesn't know WHY someone has to believe in Jesus Christ to have eternal life.

Yep.

Mark Fulton doesn't know what eternal life is.

Yep again.

Mark Fulton doesn't know what words "anger of God" symbolize in the language of Prophets.

You are so right.

Mark Fulton doesn't know many things.

Bingo.
OK. I accept this.
(04-08-2015 03:58 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I may be wrong here, but it seems to me you are implying that you know the answers to all these questions. Please fill me in.
Bingo. You are wrong here.
I am not implying that I know answers to all these questions
(this is not my point), I am implying that you can NOT say that
Jesus is a bigoted mentor. Jesus berated anyone who did not buy his message:
Anyone who believes in the Son has eternal life, but anyone who refuses to believe in the Son will never see life: the anger of God stays on him” (John 3:33, NJB.)
UNLESS you know WHY someone has to have faith in Christ in order to have eternal life and what "anger of God" is symbolizing in the language of the Prophets.
That is all I am saying.
So, you want to know the answers, don't you? Any LDS can answer those questions. I think that even some Primary kids know those answers. But would someone(TRUE ATHEIST) who do not believe in Christ and eternal life need this kind of answers?
what are you going to do with those answers( knowledge)?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
04-08-2015, 08:00 AM
(04-08-2015 04:01 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 12:38 AM)Alla Wrote:  Look, why would I tell you what eternal life is if you don't even care about? if you don't believe in it?

P.S. LDS people know what eternal life is.

P.S. LDS people know what eternal life is.

Oh this is going to be good! Please include all the details! I've got a bottle of scotch and Pink Floyd playing. Bring on the entertainment!
Exactly my point.
I am not here to entertain you. You can entertain yourself by reading Scriptures.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
04-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Alla, it good to hear you are some open minded. For i have read the true scriptures.

The other day I was in my garden when they sent a spy on me. Because I knew the truth. The truth can only be found when one want's to find the truth. Why would I want to share the truth?

Because the mole people are going to take over the surface.

I found this old documentry that PROVES that this is true.

I found the scriptures of a former president of the united states that will PROVE that this is true because it IS TRUE! John QUnicy Adams do your reading!

The earth is hollow. I seen the mole people eating my food to try to starve me. But hope is not lost. But it only comes to those that want it!
Hobo

See how crazy that sounds? That's how your coming off to everyone right now. Your points aren't coming across because you are using clams that can not be tested. Your making clams without supplie support. A good number of the people that are reading this HAVE read scripture. Just get to the point and stop pulling people along.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-08-2015, 08:41 PM
(02-08-2015 03:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  When Jesus was talking about slapping on the right cheek He didn't talk about physical assault or any physical contact.
Slapping on the right cheek is SYMBOLISM which has only one meaning - hurting someone's feeling, not causing physical pain on the cheek.
So, Jesus teaches me (by the power of the Holy Ghost) that when someone hurts my feelings I don't have to offend feelings of my offender in return.

Offending my offender in return will never bring me happiness and peace in my heart.

No, I get that. But he goes on to saying if someone steals from you give them something else. If Someone forces you to walk a distance walk further. Why a metaphor for the first part but not the 2 -4th?

(02-08-2015 03:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Jesus's commandments show to me how to have more happiness and peace in my life and then in life eternal.

A snipet of Jesus's commandments.

Matthew 5:17
Do not suppose that I came to throw down the law or the prophets -- I did not come to throw down, but to fulfill; (Jesus)

Leviticus 11
7 and the sow, though it is dividing the hoof, and cleaving the cleft of the hoof, yet the cud it bringeth not up -- unclean it [is] to you.

Don't eat Ham.

Deuteronomy 22:28-30
28 `When a man findeth a damsel, a virgin who is not betrothed, and hath caught her, and lain with her, and they have been found,
29 then hath the man who is lying with her given to the father of the damsel fifty silverlings, and to him she is for a wife; because that he hath humbled her, he is not able to send her away all his days.
30 `A man doth not take his father's wife, nor uncover his father's skirt.

Marry your Rapist.

Timothy 2:11
"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent."

No women allowed to be teachers. That would also go for having to listen to anything you have to say. If you truly believed this, you wouldn't be here trying to preach. Best your seen and not heard.

(02-08-2015 03:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Don't you liberals preach equal opportunity?
I'm Independent, not Liberal.

(02-08-2015 03:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. ~ Jesus

Q: What did he mean?
A: Look at the Christians. Different creeds. What do many of them do all the time? They fight. They have no peace. They do not agree with each other on the doctrine of Christ.
Family members fight sometimes, even hate each other. Why? Because Baptist mother doesn't want her child to become an Atheist or Mormon, or Catholic.
Jesus PREDICTED all this.
So, these words of Christ are not telling that this is what He wants people to do, but what people WILL CHOOSE to do because of the Gospel.

Wow! Just Wow! He say's I, Alla! HE SAY'S I! He's talking about himself.

No where in that sentence dose he talk about predictions. No where dose he talk about Baptist mother's not wanting their kids to become Catholic. ALLA come ON!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin