Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Flat earth
(02-11-2015 05:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 05:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe that there is such thing as original God. According to the revelations that our God gave us there is no such thing as the first God or the last God in unlimited eternal worlds.
Even though there are gods many and lords many to us there is only one GOD Heavenly Father and one LORD Jesus Christ.
Why do we worship only Them and not other Gods?
Because other Gods have nothing to do with us. Other Gods didn't give us life, they didn't create our beautiful Earth, they didn't die for our sins.
There are many heavenly fathers but I have only one Heavenly Father. There are many saviors but I have only one Savior - Jesus Christ.
They bless me, They answer my questions, They guide me and They protect me. They comfort me and They warn me when there is danger. I owe them a lot. That is why I love Them, I worship Them and I am grateful to Them - God Father Elohim and God Son Yahweh(Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Ghost.
So what created the system? Who determines who becomes a God? If I become a God am I at the same level as the God who created me or is there still some kind of hierarchy? If there is still a hierarchy, who is on top?

Oh it is quite simple, they even have pictures Big Grin

[Image: Mormon_heaven_2.png]
take a screenshot

[Image: mormon_heaven_2.gif]
free upload image

[Image: Mormon_heaven.jpg]
upload an image

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2015, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 06:06 PM by Alla.)
RE: Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
(02-11-2015 05:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  So what created the system?
what system? I don't understand what you are asking.
(02-11-2015 05:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Who determines who becomes a God?
Every God was a mortal man or a mortal woman once and has His/Her Heavenly Parents. His/her God makes this judgment.
(02-11-2015 05:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  If I become a God am I at the same level as the God who created me or is there still some kind of hierarchy? If there is still a hierarchy, who is on top?
Your God and your Father always will be greater than you are. But this is very short answer. There is more detailed answer.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
02-11-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
(02-11-2015 05:55 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 05:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  So what created the system? Who determines who becomes a God? If I become a God am I at the same level as the God who created me or is there still some kind of hierarchy? If there is still a hierarchy, who is on top?

Oh it is quite simple, they even have pictures Big Grin

[Image: Mormon_heaven_2.png]
take a screenshot

[Image: mormon_heaven_2.gif]
free upload image

[Image: Mormon_heaven.jpg]
upload an image
I have never seen that picture before (the one with the fire in telestial glory and freeway).
Is this made by non-LDS people?

02-11-2015, 06:21 PM
(02-11-2015 06:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 05:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  So what created the system?
what system? I don't understand what you are asking.
(02-11-2015 05:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Who determines who becomes a God?
Every God was a mortal man or a mortal woman once and has His/Her Heavenly Parents. His/her God makes this judgment.
(02-11-2015 05:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  If I become a God am I at the same level as the God who created me or is there still some kind of hierarchy? If there is still a hierarchy, who is on top?
Your God and your Father always will be greater than you are. But this is very short answer. There is more detailed answer.
So God the Father will be greater than I. So are there different heavens like there are different gods and different earths or is there one heaven?
02-11-2015, 06:26 PM
(02-11-2015 06:21 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 06:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  what system? I don't understand what you are asking.
So God the Father will be greater than I. So are there different heavens like there are different gods and different earths or is there one heaven?

Three heavens (degrees of glory) in LDS cult; Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-11-2015, 06:30 PM
(02-11-2015 03:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 10:30 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Wow, that was rude. I'm trying to understand. I guess you don't want to bother. I'll leave you alone, then.
I am very sorry. But isn't it true? Isn't it true that you don't need my answers?
I feel bad. If you still want to ask me questions I will answer them. But if you still want to leave me alone I understand. Once again, I am very, very sorry.
Will you forgive me?

No, I asked a serious, honest question and got a rude comment. Don't worry about answering. So just don't bother. Not worth it.
02-11-2015, 06:38 PM
(02-11-2015 06:26 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 06:21 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  So God the Father will be greater than I. So are there different heavens like there are different gods and different earths or is there one heaven?

Three heavens (degrees of glory) in LDS cult; Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial.
Now if I become a god, will I be in the same heavenly kingdom as my heavenly father?
02-11-2015, 06:38 PM
(02-11-2015 06:30 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  No, I asked a serious, honest question and got a rude comment. Don't worry about answering. So just don't bother. Not worth it.
I understand. But if you REALLY want to have answers you will find them one day.
The most important thing is to ask spiritual questions for the right reason not for the wrong reason.

02-11-2015, 06:56 PM
(02-11-2015 06:21 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  So God the Father will be greater than I. So are there different heavens like there are different gods and different earths or is there one heaven?
Yes, there are different worlds and heavens and earths. This is what those who become Gods do: there is eternal physical matter and eternal spirit matter. Gods create spirits(children) from this matter. Gods create physical worlds for those spirits.
Godhood is all about having family. Godhood is all about parenthood. Gods have children and they want their children to become like them and to have eternal life or eternal happiness. Eternal life = eternal progression and fullness of joy.
There is eternal chain of Gods. They are part of eternal FAMILY. We are links in this eternal chain. We belong to this Heavenly Family. But for now we have to experience mortality. It is like school where there are opportunities for learning and growing. It is the place to find your eternal companion and to create your own family.
Gospel of Jesus Christ is all about families. Lucifer is doing everything he can to destroy families. He knows how important it is for becoming God - Heavenly Father or Heavenly Mother.

02-11-2015, 07:02 PM
(02-11-2015 06:38 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 06:26 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Three heavens (degrees of glory) in LDS cult; Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial.
Now if I become a god, will I be in the same heavenly kingdom as my heavenly father?

First of all we don't become Gods right away after resurrection. We still have to learn a lot. For how long? I don't know. Billions years? May be.
First if you are worthy to be God you will live with Father and Jesus Christ(Yahweh). This is where you continue to learn new things. You learn how to be God.

P.S. You ask me these good questions but you don't ask the most important question so far.