Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2015, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 11:34 PM by naturalista.)
RE: Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
(09-11-2015 11:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 02:05 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  But in the end it doesn't really matter. Nobody can prove anything anyway in regards to the origins of the universe.

Not yet. Drinking Beverage
we know 100% the universe is made up of atomic particles, we just do not know yet what was their origin..

all from stars to planets to humans and other animals are created by electrons, protons and neutrons, by positive and negative poles creating by extrapolation

black holes suck in starts then explode again creating new galaxies = big bang, its like a macrocosmic sexual act, just like the black hole of a woman which sucks up the semen of a male and creates a baby by birth pains = small bang = microcosmic act of creation, as above so below
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
(09-11-2015 11:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:12 PM)naturalista Wrote:  whole bible is a duality based book which talks about the duality of natural cycles day/night, light/darkness, summer/winter, sun/moon, jesus/satan, horus/seth, sunrise/sunset, good life giving spring vs. evil death of winter

12 apostles = 12 constellation of the zodiac the natural cyles, equinoxes, four seasons = celtic cross
jesus = horus = sun
satan = seth = darkness = sunset = SUN_SETH
mary = isis = moon

biblical angels = seven planets of solar system = seven days of week

666 is not the devil but the metaphor for carbon the stuff all life is made of with its 6 electrons 6 neutrons and 6 protons thus 666...

sun = hot = penis
moon = wet = vagina
holy trinity = fertility rites = father + mother = holy ghost = newborn son = baby = created through holy union of sex

solomon = sun and moon = sol o mon

its all about natural duality of natures cycles and fetility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGnk9J_qKeM

the vatican of course all know this stuff, they just want you to be kept in superstitions and believe instead of biting into the apple of natural laws hidden knowledge

I feel like I've just read the work of a schizophrenic...

FT thanks for putting into words what I could only express as

[Image: lfL0UvH.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-11-2015, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 11:50 PM by naturalista.)
RE: Bible's view of the cosmos: flat earth, moving sun. People actually buy into this?
(09-11-2015 11:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:12 PM)naturalista Wrote:  whole bible is a duality based book which talks about the duality of natural cycles day/night, light/darkness, summer/winter, sun/moon, jesus/satan, horus/seth, sunrise/sunset, good life giving spring vs. evil death of winter

12 apostles = 12 constellation of the zodiac the natural cyles, equinoxes, four seasons = celtic cross
jesus = horus = sun
satan = seth = darkness = sunset = SUN_SETH
mary = isis = moon

biblical angels = seven planets of solar system = seven days of week

666 is not the devil but the metaphor for carbon the stuff all life is made of with its 6 electrons 6 neutrons and 6 protons thus 666...

sun = hot = penis
moon = wet = vagina
holy trinity = fertility rites = father + mother = holy ghost = newborn son = baby = created through holy union of sex

solomon = sun and moon = sol o mon

its all about natural duality of natures cycles and fetility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGnk9J_qKeM

the vatican of course all know this stuff, they just want you to be kept in superstitions and believe instead of biting into the apple of natural laws hidden knowledge

I feel like I've just read the work of a schizophrenic...
what exactly is schizophrenic about the fact that we live in a dualistic universe going around in cycles??... please explain it to me, i am really curious! Consider

even your brain is a dualistic processor, left and right hemisphere..

if you deny that you live in a natural duality than you must be the one who needs medication..

maybe you enlighten yourself on the basics of religion and natural law before playing the intelectually superior here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQNWSycPPE
09-11-2015, 11:50 PM
(09-11-2015 11:38 PM)naturalista Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I feel like I've just read the work of a schizophrenic...
what exactly is schizophrenic about the fact that we live in a dualistic universe going around in cycles??... please explain it to me, i am really curious! Consider

if you deny that you live in a natural duality than you must be the one who needs medication..

Facepalm

You know the Truth, kid. Good luck with that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-11-2015, 11:58 PM
(09-11-2015 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:38 PM)naturalista Wrote:  what exactly is schizophrenic about the fact that we live in a dualistic universe going around in cycles??... please explain it to me, i am really curious! Consider

Facepalm

i expected to find rational people with good logical arguments on this forum, not kids commenting like youtube trolls, but anyway lot of fun with that childish behaviour.. neoteny seems to spread even into atheistic circles..
10-11-2015, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 12:08 AM by ClydeLee.)
(09-11-2015 11:58 PM)naturalista Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  Facepalm

i expected to find rational people with good logical arguments on this forum, not kids commenting like youtube trolls, but anyway lot of fun with that childish behaviour.. neoteny seems to spread even into atheistic circles..

Then perhaps you should of come to a forum in a rational manner instead of jumping into a random discussion positing a conspiratorial assumption laden rant.

You also proposed bunches of just historical inaccuracy/scientific inaccuracies and launched it all together into some presumed unified concept. It reads entirely as if any means of a rational conversation with you is going to go nowhere because of the manner you write with such absolutism.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
10-11-2015, 12:14 AM
(09-11-2015 11:58 PM)naturalista Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  Facepalm

Rolleyes You clearly didn't come here for conversation, just to enjoy the sound of your own voice. Your crap is crap. It's not worth discussing.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-11-2015, 12:19 AM
(09-11-2015 11:30 PM)naturalista Wrote:  We know 100% the universe is made up of atomic particles, we just do not know yet what was their origin..

all from stars to planets to humans and other animals are created by electrons, protons and neutrons, by positive and negative poles creating by extrapolation

black holes suck in starts then explode again creating new galaxies = big bang, its like a macrocosmic sexual act, just like the black hole of a woman which sucks up the semen of a male and creates a baby by birth pains = small bang = microcosmic act of creation, as above so below

Hello! Big Grin

Welcome to the forums.. sorry I missed your introduction.

As other have mentioned, there are some rather ...odd... misconceptions within your post.

Perhaps you'd like to start a new thread (Or point out where you've started a new thread) on said topic?

Much cheers .
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
10-11-2015, 12:19 AM
(10-11-2015 12:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:58 PM)naturalista Wrote:  i expected to find rational people with good logical arguments on this forum, not kids commenting like youtube trolls, but anyway lot of fun with that childish behaviour.. neoteny seems to spread even into atheistic circles..

Rolleyes You clearly didn't come here for conversation, just to enjoy the sound of your own voice. Your crap is crap. It's not worth discussing.
natures laws are not crap, they are 100% genuine, i can prove to you anytime anywhere

of course i am speaking here to myself only because no one of you guys offered any rational counterargument, only trolling, so what do you expect...
10-11-2015, 12:20 AM
(10-11-2015 12:03 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 11:58 PM)naturalista Wrote:  i expected to find rational people with good logical arguments on this forum, not kids commenting like youtube trolls, but anyway lot of fun with that childish behaviour.. neoteny seems to spread even into atheistic circles..

Then perhaps you should of come to a forum in a rational manner instead of jumping into a random discussion positing a conspiratorial assumption laden rant.

You also proposed bunches of just historical inaccuracy/scientific inaccuracies and launched it all together into some presumed unified concept. It reads entirely as if any means of a rational conversation with you is going to go nowhere because of the manner you write with such absolutism.
as far as i know i am on topic, the topic is bible an its views on the sun and cosmos..